剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
第五季 第四集
选择
自己的道路
巴罗先生 你回来了
Oh, Mr Barrow, you're back.
恐怕你已经误了午餐
I'm afraid you've missed luncheon,
不过你还来得及上楼帮忙
but you're in time to help upstairs.
-也许还有剩的 -别费心了 我不饿
- Maybe there's something left. - Don't bother. I'm not hungry.
-还是老样子 -你父亲怎么样了
- Charming as ever! I see. - How's your father doing?
好多了 他现在身体已经基本恢复了
Oh, much better, as it happens. In fact, he's quite well again.
-真是好消息 -是啊
- That's good news. - Yes. It is.
您记得我们三点要跟韦维尔先生见面吧
You remember we're meeting Mr Wavell at three?
在皮普角
At Pip's Corner.
记得 但我看不出有什么意义
Yes, but I don't see the point in it,
我是不会同意的
since I'm not going to agree.
他从利兹一路开车过来的
He's driven all the way from Leeds.
我收到你父亲的一封信
I had a letter from your father.
他说他正在伦敦
He says he's in London for a visit.
小虾在英格兰吗 你要去那儿见他吗
Shrimpie's in England? Have you made any plans to see him?
还没这打算
Not yet.
他不知您是否愿意让他来这里
He wonders if you might let him stay here.
当然 随时欢迎
Of course, whenever he wants.
-苏珊一起来了吗 -没有
- Is Susan with him? - No.
他们外驻就快结束了
Their time's up soon
她没法一年不到来回两次
and she couldn't face a voyage twice less than a year.
你觉得离开孟买♥♥ 他们会被派去哪
Where will they send him, do you think? After Bombay.
你的俄♥国♥难民都如何了
How are your Russians getting on?
真可怜
Oh, it's so sad.
他们总是说起过去的时光
They talk about the old days -
冬宫的舞会 涅瓦河畔的野餐
dances at the Winter Palace, picnics on the banks of the Neva -
可他们的鞋子上破着洞
but there are holes in their shoes,
也没有钱买♥♥食物
and they've got no money for food.
这个时候汤姆该说是他们活该了
This is where Tom says it serves them right.
的确
Well, you are correct.
我对俄♥国♥之前的状况不以为然
I don't approve of how things were managed in Russia,
但我还是同情那些
but I'm still sorry for people
要在异国他乡白手起家开始新生活的人
who have to make a new life in a foreign land from scratch.
真是的 爸爸 每次您针对汤姆
Honestly, Papa, every time you challenge Tom,
说的话都要比他不可理喻得多
you sound much more unreasonable than he is.
有吗
Do I?
您的老相好怎么样了 妈妈 那什么亲王
How's your old beau managing, Mama? Prince Thingummyjig.
他不是我的老相好
He is not my old beau.
你父亲要是听到谁说这种话 非跟那人拼命
Your father would have called out any man who said such a thing.
尽管如此 我还是希望您能再见他
Even so, I do hope you see him again.
他真可怜
Poor old boy.
你根本什么都不懂
You don't know anything about it.
房♥子会盖到哪
How far would the houses stretch?
整片土地
Well, the whole field, really.
但他们为什么不像其他街区那样建成一排排的呢
But why can't they be built in a row, like the other streets?
独栋民居卖♥♥得更快
They'd sell more quickly as separate dwellings,
我们可以从销♥售♥中提成
and we'd get a percentage of the sales.
那么我们收一次钱 却失去土地
So, we're paid once, and in return the field is lost,
糟蹋了村子
the village is spoiled
韦维尔先生再去寻找下一个受害者
and Mr Wavell moves on in search of his next victim.
为什么你不告诉他们我们今天要来这里呢
Why didn't you tell them we were coming here today?
罗斯一回家他们会就知道了
They'll find out as soon as Rose gets home.
我不想成为午餐上的话题
I didn't want to be a 'topic' for the rest of luncheon.
但我们来这里干什么呢
But what are we here for?
有件事一直困扰着我
Well, something's been troubling me.
我们为什么不在车站打出租车啊
Oh, why on earth didn't we get a taxi from the station?
我们一定是疯了
We must be mad.
我们一定要坐出租车回家
Well, we'll get a taxi home - that's for sure.
上面说是在地下室
It's saying it's in the crypt.
伊泽贝尔 我没想到会是这样子
Oh, Isobel, I didn't think it would be like this.
是啊 我也没想到
No, neither did I.
老夫人 卡劳利太太 你们没说要过来啊
Aunt Violet? Mrs Crawley? You never said you were coming.
我们想给你一个惊喜
We wanted to surprise you.
那你们做到了
Well, you've succeeded.
他在那里
Ah, there he is.
我一定是你最没想到会来的人吧
I must be the last person you expected to see.
不 我就猜你会来
No. I thought you would come.
我把我堂亲卡劳利太太也带来了
I've brought my cousin, Mrs Crawley.
你还记得罗斯托夫吗
Do you remember Rostov?
是罗斯托夫伯爵吧
Count Rostov, I think.
-谢谢 是的 这边请 女士们 -请
- Thank you. Yes. Please, ladies. - Please.
-很抱歉 我... -谢谢
- I'm sorry I... - Thank you.
我在唐顿的时候
I didn't say very much...
谢谢...没怎么说话
Thank you... at Downton.
我当时实在太意外了
But I was... I was so surprised.
你没变 我变了
You haven't changed. I have.
没错
It's true.
那时你是年轻貌美的格兰瑟姆伯爵夫人
Then, you were the young and beautiful Countess of Grantham,
在舞厅中 在马车上顾盼神飞
turning eyes in a ballroom or out in your carriage.
如今你是贵妇人
Now you are the great lady -
肃穆高贵
imperious, magnificent.
但这都是一物的两面
But these are two sides of the same coin.
你的生活在这半个世纪里没什么变化
Your life has not much altered in half a century.
我可不这么觉得
It doesn't seem so to me.
可是英俊威武的克拉根亲王呢
Whereas the handsome and powerful Prince Kuragin,
他曾有千亩良田和金宫玉殿
with his thousands of acres and his golden palaces...
那个人已经不复存在了
That man does not exist. Not any more.
莫斯利先生 我拿出了一些需要清洁的银器
Ah, Mr Molesley. I've put out some silver to be cleaned.
如果你能收拾一下 我将不胜感激
I'd be grateful if you could see to it.
-好的 卡森先生 -我本来想找巴罗先生
- Very good, Mr Carson. - I was looking for Mr Barrow.
-他出去了 -没错
- He's gone out. - Precisely.
但转念一想 这事该归莫斯利先生
But then I thought: No. This is down to Mr Molesley.
毕竟他是第一男仆
After all, he is the First Footman.
那天我问起你夫人的情况时
I have thought a good deal about what you said the other day,
你的话让我想了很多
when I asked after the Princess.
我不知道她境况如何 身在何处吗
That I don't know how or where she is?
是真的
It's true.
我们一起被捕
We were arrested together,
但我出狱之后
and when I came out of prison,
却听说她已早我一年前被流放
I heard she'd been exiled a year earlier.
-肯定会有负责人能... -谁呢
- There must be someone in authority who - - Who?
苏联♥大♥使吗
The Soviet Ambassador.
你觉得他会关心
Do you think he cares
伊琳娜·克拉根亲王夫人身在何处吗
where Princess Irina Kuragin is presently lodged?
那外♥交♥部♥呢
Well, what about the Foreign Office?
他们会帮助革命的失败方吗 不会
Do they help the losing side in any revolution? No.
你一定不能放弃希望
You mustn't give up hope.
如果你经历了我们这样的劫难
When you go through a storm like ours,
也会早早就放弃希望
you give up hope quite early on in the proceedings.
是啊 希望是对人的作弄
I agree. Hope is a tease,
只是为了让人们逃避现实
designed to prevent us accepting reality.
你这么说只是想装有想法
Oh, you only say that to sound clever.
是啊
I know.
你也该试试
You should try it.
我想去拜访一下铁匠 回家见
I want to call on the blacksmith. I'll see you back at the house.
帕特莫太太
Mrs Patmore?
下午好 老爷 小姐
Oh, good afternoon, M'lord. M'lady.
真想知道那是怎么回事
I wish I knew what that was about.
还有 午餐时我问起小虾 你怎么那个表情
And why the funny look when I asked after Shrimpie at luncheon?
我怀疑他是来告诉罗斯他们要离婚了
I suspect he's come to tell Rose they're getting a divorce.
-你说真的吗 -恐怕是的
- Are you serious? - I'm afraid so.
显然 他在信中已经暗示了
He's hinted at it in his letters, apparently,
我想事情没有好转
and I gather things have not been improving.
那他的事业就完蛋了
That's the end of his career.
您也说了 马尔伯夫妇离婚后还好好的啊
Well, You said yourself, the Martboroughs have survived divorce.
马尔伯家有钱 小虾可是一贫如洗
Well, the Martboroughs are very rich. Shrimpie hasn't got a bean.
人们会当他们是烫手山芋 避之不及
People will drop them like hot potatoes.
我们也会躲着他吗
Will we drop Shrimpie?
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表