剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
Do you think that we should... um...
一起投资一块地♥产♥
...invest in a property together?
这是什么意思
What on earth do you mean?
我在想 既然帕特莫太太都能做
I was thinking, if Mrs Patmore can do it,
那我们也可以一起把哪里买♥♥下
then we might buy somewhere jointly,
当然 只是当做投资
as a business venture, mind,
把那里翻修一番 租出去 收入均分
spruce it up and share the rental income.
等我们退休了 能攒到不少钱
We'd have a tidy sum by the time we retired.
去敲锣吧
Go and ring that gong.
她俩走了
Well, so the birds have flown?
我什么都不会说的 夫人
I won't say anything about it, Your Ladyship.
不会对任何人说
Not to anyone.
她也不会
Nor will she.
你知道她去哪了吗
Do you know where she's gone?
不知道
No.
非常感谢你们 德鲁先生 德鲁太太
Well, thank you so much, Mr Drewe, Mrs Drewe.
我不再浪费你们的宝贵时间了
I mustn't take up any more of your valuable time.
他们会给孩子送张小床上来 夫人
They'll bring a cot for the young 'UN, madam.
-有别的事按铃就好 -好的 谢谢
- Ring down if there's anything else. - I will do. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们在一起了 亲爱的
Well, we're together, darling.
我知道这里不太好
I know it's not ideal,
但这比分开好多了
but it's such an improvement on being apart
我觉得我们该庆祝一番
that I think we should celebrate.
我叫点冰淇淋 香槟
I'll order ice cream, and a glass of Champagne,
我们好好玩
and we'll be as jolly as you like.
好不好
Yes?
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表