剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
-您还好吗 -我累坏了
- How are you? - I'm exhausted.
一天要赴两场派对我实在有点力不从心
Two parties in one day is too much for me.
-您的午宴顺利吗 -那你得问伊泽贝尔堂亲
- Was your luncheon a success? - You must ask Cousin Isobel.
今晚什么人都有啊
We've cast the net wide tonight.
-汤姆就不能请个朋友来吗 -当然能
- Can't Tom have a friend of his own? - Oh, of course.
只是现在他该决定他是鱼
But it's time he decided whether he is fish,
是肉是飞禽还是熏青鱼了
flesh, fowl or good red herring.
我觉得这里有位文化人挺不错
Well, I think it's nice to see an intelligent face here.
邦廷小姐对首相的支持
Miss Bunting has been shocking us
真太令人震惊了
with her support for the Prime Minister.
但想必大多数国人都支持他
But surely, most of the country must support him,
不然他也不会当选首相了
or he wouldn't be Prime Minister.
-这个逻辑太有力了 -那是
- There is an unanswerable logic in that. - Oh, quite.
他俩搅在一起没好事
There's an alliance that does not bode well.
-我同意您的看法 -你们是不是太势力了
- I quite agree with you. - Aren't you being very snobbish?
我们只是现实罢了
We're being realistic -
你们这一代人都很难做到这点
something your generation has such trouble with.
她的司机说没发现车子有什么问题
Her chauffeur says there's nothing wrong with the car that he could find,
还真是奇怪了
so there's a mystery.
瞧 她是专程来见你的
See? She's here to see you.
我不知道她想要什么
I don't know what she wants.
-你不知道吗 我可知道 -太丢人了
- Don't you? Because I do. - It's embarrassing.
我预感接下来还会更丢人
I have a feeling it could get a lot more embarrassing
除非你想办法安抚住她
if you don't find a way to keep her quiet.
端上去
Take that.
我们常听人说婚姻就像买♥♥彩票
Marriage is a lottery, as we are often told,
但我中了奖
but I am a man who has drawn a winning ticket.
得到了丰厚的奖品
I have been awarded a bumper prize:
美丽 聪慧 善良又高尚
beauty, brains, a heart, a conscience, all in one.
她就是我的柯拉
I give you my Cora,
世上最好的伴侣
the best companion in the world.
-敬妈妈 -格兰瑟姆夫人
- Mama. - Lady Grantham.
-说得真好 -是啊 不过是谬赞了
- What a tribute. - Indeed. If only it were true!
莫斯利的头发是怎么了
What's happened to Molesley's hair?
卡森 玛丽小姐告诉我
Carson, Lady Mary tells me
你要做纪念委员会的主席了
that you're to lead the Memorial Committee.
-是的 夫人 -你一定能做得很好
- That is so, madam. - Yes. You'll drive it splendidly.
罗斯 你那个朋友很聪明吗
Rose, is that friend of yours terribly clever?
她是汤姆的朋友 我们不熟 但好像是吧
She's Tom's friend, not mine, but I think so. Yes.
她显然是觉得我蠢得很
But she certainly thought I was terribly stupid.
可别为了这个就否定她啊
Well, let's not shoot her down for that.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
-您认识那个男仆吗 -他以前是我的仆人
- Do you know that footman? - Yes, he used to work for me.
见到熟人总是件好事
It's always nice to see a friendly face.
尤其是帅气的熟人呢
Especially a friendly, pretty face.
我不觉得建什么纪念碑是件好事
I'm not convinced these memorials are a good idea,
但那又是另话了
but I suppose that's a different issue.
有何不可呢 能让人寄托哀思
Why not? Won't they give people a focus for their sorrow?
也能纪念我们付出的牺牲
And a reminder of the sacrifices that were made.
如果是追悼会 那我或许不会反对
If it were a memorial service, then I might agree,
但在绿地中♥央♥建个石碑
but a stone edifice on the center of the green,
永远提醒我们逝去的生命
to remind us for ever of death
和一场无谓的战争 那有什么好的呢
and a pointless war - what's the good of that?
更不要说还浪费钱
To say nothing of the waste of money.
恕我直言 但你是在说胡话呢
Forgive me, but you're talking nonsense.
不好意思 但她总有权提出观点
Forgive me, but I suppose she's allowed an opinion.
她不能提出那种观点 在这个家里不行
She's not allowed that opinion. Not in this house.
我觉得她是想说...
I think what she means is -
她是作为你朋友来的 你当然应该维护她
She is here as your friend, so of course you must defend her.
但那场战争值得打吗
But was the war worth fighting?
除了您讨厌的俄♥国♥革命 战争实现了什么呢
What did it achieve, beyond the Russian Revolution, which you hate?
死了几百万人 社会并没有比从前更公平
Millions of men dead and no more 'justice' than there was before.
你们俩都错了
You are wrong, both of you.
但我们别把气氛搞得太沉重
But we must strive to keep things light.
真可惜他们没找您参加委员会
It's a pity they didn't want you on their Committee.
亏您还如此强烈地维护他们的初衷
You put up a stout defence of their intentions.
他们当然希望老爷加入委员会
They do want His Lordship on the Committee.
抱歉 老爷
Forgive me, My Lord.
我本想回头告诉您 他们今天下午开了场会
I'd have told you later, but they held a meeting this afternoon,
他们想请您做赞助人
and they would like you as their patron.
真是太好了 他们大概一直都有这打算
Oh, how nice. I dare say that was always their plan.
肯定是的 夫人
I dare say it was, Your Ladyship.
我会很乐意接受
I should be glad to accept.
如果你们都能收起唇枪舌剑
Now, if you can all put your swords away,
或许我们可以好好吃完晚饭
perhaps we can finish our dinner in a civilised manner.
但我欣赏年轻人维护自己的原则
But I admire it, when young people stand up for their principles.
原则就像祈祷
Principles are like prayers.
虽然高尚 但在派对上只会令人尴尬
Noble, of course, but awkward at a party.
詹姆斯 是我看错了
James, did my eyes deceive me,
还是安斯特拉瑟夫人晚饭时真给你塞了张纸条
or did Lady Anstruther pass you a note during dinner?
-是这样 卡森先生 -我能看看吗
- Yes, Mr Carson. - Can I see it?
他已经扔了 她只是想
He's thrown it away. She just wanted
提醒他她是他的旧主 卡森先生
to remind him that he once worked for her, Mr Carson.
即使如此 这也太不合常理
Even so, it's most irregular.
但又不能怪他啊
But it wasn't his fault, was it?
他又不能打开夫人的手
He could hardly slap her hand away.
快送去客厅
Get that up to the drawing room.
听莫斯利先生说
I gather from Mr Molesley
你把好消息告诉老爷了
that you gave the good news to His Lordship.
-是的 -你怎么让他们同意的
- Ah, that is correct. - How did you get them to agree?
我说如果他们不让他做赞助人 我就不做主席
I said I wouldn't serve if they didn't make him Patron.
那这你告诉他了吗
And have you told him that?
他不用事事都知道 休斯太太
He doesn't need to know everything, Mrs Hughes.
没人需要知道一切
Nobody has to know everything.
我玩得很开心
I've enjoyed myself.
两个聚会都很有意思 虽然不尽相同
Both gatherings were interesting, in their different ways.
我知道您跟默顿伯爵相处很融洽
You get on well with Lord Merton. I know that.
是啊 但午餐时老夫人对他有别的打算
I do, but Cousin Violet had other plans for him at luncheon.
奶奶去哪了
Where is Granny?
她跟你妈妈道别了 但她想悄悄离开
She said goodbye to your mother, but she wanted to slip away.
今天这么多聚会她有点受不住了
The day of parties had taken its toll.
我走之前想去见见楼下的仆人
Before I go, I want to meet the staff downstairs.
你不觉得你今晚的作为已经够张扬了吗
You don't think you've made enough of a statement for one evening?
-还说我 那你呢 -是啊 我也有点忘形了
- What about you? - I know. I got a bit carried away.
-我觉得你说得挺好 -开心点
- I thought you were splendid. - Cheer up.
你这样都扫大家兴了
You're putting quite a dampener on the evening.
是嘛 我以为只有傻子才总乐呵呵的呢
Really? I thought only imbeciles were happy all the time.
她来了 北赖丁的布迪卡女王
Here she comes. The Boudicca of the North Riding.
谢谢你们请我来
Thank you so much for having me.
我们很荣幸 是吧 罗伯特
It was a pleasure. Wasn't it, Robert?
我走之前想去感谢你们的厨师和其他仆人
I want to thank your cook before I go, and the other servants.
他们现在大概正要吃晚饭
I'm afraid they'll be sitting down to supper,
我们可不想打扰他们
and we don't like to disturb them.
-我不会打扰他们很久的 -当然可以了
- I won't be more than a minute. - Of course you must go down.
他们肯定很高兴
They'd be delighted.
你听到她晚餐时跟我说话的语气了吧
I assume you heard the way she spoke to me at dinner.
是啊 但用无礼回敬无礼有什么用啊
Of course, but how does it help to answer rudeness with rudeness?
-一切都还好吗 -不 不好
- Is everything satisfactory, m'lord? - No, it is not.
你能让莫斯利先暂时待在厨房♥里吗
And can you please keep Molesley in the kitchens
直到他的头发不再变蓝了
until his hair stops turning blue?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
为夫人和玛丽小姐准备早餐盘
Setting out the breakfast trays for Her Ladyship and Lady Mary.
罗斯和伊迪丝小姐不用吗
Not Lady Rose and Lady Edith?
未婚年轻小姐要在餐厅吃饭
Unmarried young ladies eat breakfast in the dining room.
是嘛
Oh, do they?
再次感谢你们 很高兴能见到你们
Thank you again, and I'm glad to meet you.
他跟我说了很多事 我想对上人
I felt I had to put faces to his stories.
-他都说了什么 -这可是个危险的问题
- What stories are those? - Oh, that's a dangerous question.
我们或许不喜欢答案呢
We may not like the answer!
-你在学校工作吗 -我教数学
- Do you work in the school? - I teach mathematics,
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表