剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
I was accompanied by my maid. She's waiting outside.
能回到女士身边
How wonderful to be back in a world
有女仆陪伴的世界 真是太好了
where ladies are accompanied by their maids.
为什么你儿子不找车送你
Why didn't your son provide you with a car?
他知道的话肯定会的 我...
Oh, he would have done. I
没有告诉他我要去哪里
just didn't choose to tell him where I was going.
这不是我们第一次秘密约会了
It is not our first secret assignation.
我总是更喜欢
I always feel more comfortable...
让过去的事过去
leaving the past in the past.
那你来干什么
Then why have you come?
因为罗斯的父亲 弗林特夏尔侯爵
Because Rose's father, Lord Flintshire,
可能快找到亲王夫人了
thinks he's close to finding the Princess.
这么说她还活着
She's alive, then?
至少她离开俄♥国♥时还活着 这点他们确定
She was alive when she left Russia. That they know.
他们认为她被送上了一艘去香港的船
They think she was put on a boat headed for Hong Kong.
很快会有进一步消息
You'll know more soon.
自打我们初次见面 我就想要你
I wanted you from the moment I first saw you.
远超出正常男人对女人的渴望
More than mortal man ever wanted woman.
这都是过去的事了
That is an historical detail.
才没有
Nonsense.
如果伊莲娜去世了 我现在就会求你跟我私奔
If Irena were dead, I would ask you to run away with me now.
根本没什么好逃的
You couldn't run away
何来"私奔"一说
when there's no-one left to "run away" from.
我当年爱你胜过爱她
I loved you more than I loved her.
时至今日仍是如此
Even today.
此刻仍是如此
Even this afternoon.
请别这样
Please don't.
这是真的 有何不可
Why not, if it's true?
因为你说得好像我们一直都不幸福
Because you'll make it sound as if we were both unhappy,
我不相信你不幸福 我更是没有不幸福
and I don't believe you were - and I certainly was not.
就算是真的你也不会承认
You wouldn't admit it if it were true.
你觉得拥有一段不幸福的婚姻
You think to be unhappy in a marriage...
很不体面
is ill-bred.
你的确很了解我 伊戈尔
You do know me, Igor.
这我必须承认
That I must concede.
没错
Yes.
-谁啊 -威利斯警长
- Who was that? - Sergeant Willis.
他要跟苏格兰场那人再一起来一趟
He wants to come back with that man from Scotland Yard.
-听着不像好事 -又来找贝茨先生吗
- I don't like the sound of it. - Is it to see Mr Bates again?
有意思的就是这个
That's the funny thing.
-他这次想见巴克斯特小姐 -巴克斯特小姐
- He wants to see Miss Baxter this time. - Miss Baxter?
-她能说什么 -我也不明白
- What's she got to say about it? - Search me.
-他们什么时候来 -明早
- When are they coming? - Tomorrow morning.
希望他们不会逗留一整天
I hope they don't stay all day,
不然我们看♥房♥♥就去不成了
or we'll miss our appointment.
-他走了 -茶都没喝吗
- He's gone. - Didn't he want some tea?
我邀他喝茶 吃饭 还邀他留宿
I offered him tea, dinner and a bed for the night,
可他坚持回去
but he had to get back.
恐怕格莱格森已经死了
Gregson's dead, I'm afraid.
太不幸了
How terrible that is to hear.
是那个希♥特♥勒♥先生吗
And was it this Herr Hitler?
看来是的 至少是他那群暴徒干的
Apparently. Or at least his gang of thugs,
希♥特♥勒♥领导纳粹企图在慕尼黑夺权 最终失败被捕
就在所谓的慕尼黑酒馆起义期间
during the so-called Bierkeller Putsch in Munich.
警方花了好几天才让城市恢复秩序
It took days for the police to get the city back under control,
但那时格莱格森的痕迹早被掩盖了
and by then any trace of Gregson was buried.
他们现在终于找到了他 或者说他的残骸
They've found him now, of course - or what's left of him.
简直想想都可怕
It's too horrible to think about.
至少他们判了希♥特♥勒♥五年
At least they've locked Hitler up for five long years.
库姆斯说他不会服刑 或受到任何惩罚
Coombs says he won't serve five years, or anything like it.
还有件事
There's another thing.
伊迪丝继承了格莱格森的出版公♥司♥
Edith inherits Gregson's publishing company.
我预料到了
I think I expected that.
不管怎样 希望这能支撑她挺过去
I hope, somehow, it helps her get through this.
-他真慷慨 -我想他们是真心相爱的
- It was very generous of him. - I suppose they loved each other.
可怜的伊迪丝 她怎么样
Oh, poor Edith. How is she taking it?
不好说 她并不会感到震惊了
Hard to say. It wasn't a surprise, of course.
但本来总有一丝希望 对吧
But there's always a shred of hope, isn't there?
我要不要去看看她
Shall I go and see her?
她出去散心了
She's gone for a walk.
她想独处一会儿
She wanted to be on her own.
抱歉 小姐 现在恐怕不太方便
I'm sorry, Milady, I'm afraid it's not convenient just now.
-只要一会儿就好 -我说了 不太方便
- I-I only want a moment. - As I said, it's not convenient.
-怎么了 -我不想让她进屋
- What's this? - I don't want her to come in.
-没必要这么无礼 -当然
- Well, there's no need to be rude. - Of course not.
反正她不准进来 没商量
Well, she's not coming in - and that's flat.
我还在努力劝她
I'm trying to bring her around,
真希望您没这么急着跑来
but I wish you hadn't jumped the gun.
我知道 但我今天收到了噩耗 我必须见她
I know, but I had some bad news today and I needed to see her.
玛丽戈德的父亲如您所料已经去世了
You mean you were right about Marigold's father?
节哀顺变
I'm very sorry to hear it.
但请再给我一些时间
But if you could just give me some time.
我没时间了 德鲁先生
I don't have time, Mr Drewe.
我当然很遗憾
Of course I'm sorry,
但坦白说 他都死了一年多了
but let's face it - he's been dead for over a year.
他失踪时就死了
That's when he went missing.
但在伊迪丝小姐心里他在此之前一直都还活着
Yes, but he didn't die for Lady Edith until this afternoon.
-这才是最重要的 不是吗 -我想是的
- That's what matters, isn't it? - I suppose so.
你在学什么呢 黛西
What are you studying now, Daisy?
西班牙王位继承战
The War of the Spanish Succession.
说起来 我很...
As a matter of fact, I'm ve...
很什么 莫斯利先生
Very what, Mr Molesley?
没什么
Never mind.
-恕我冒昧 夫人 -怎么了 斯普拉特
- I'm sorry to disturb Your Ladyship. - What is it, Spratt?
我们对丹可小姐十分不满
We are having rather a problem with Miss Denker.
她似乎无法接受这里的洗衣惯例
She does not seem to grasp the laundry arrangements here.
她想把所有衣物都送去大宅
She wants it all to go to the big house,
就连 那些小件也是
even the... smaller items.
你有失妥当了 斯普拉特
You're losing your sense of the appropriate, Spratt.
现在不合时宜
You're losing your sense of occasion.
但现在她正在后厨
But she's back there in the kitchen now,
高声尖叫 大吵大闹
shouting at the top of her voice,
拒绝洗您的...东西
and refusing to wash your... things.
我想卡劳利太太一定对这些很感兴趣
Well, I'm sure this is all very interesting to Mrs Crawley.
对不起 夫人 我忍♥不了了 我喊她进来吧
I'm sorry, Milady, but I can't help it. May I send her in?
-我很抱歉 -不用 真是一场好戏啊
- I do apologise. - Oh, don't. I'm enjoying it immensely.
我就怕这个
Oh, that's what I was afraid of.
你周六要去坎宁福德田庄的野餐吗
Are you going to the picnic at Canningford Grange on Saturday?
应该会去
I think I might.
那就好 因为
Oh, I'm glad, because...
没什么
No, never mind.
你要说什么
What were you going to say?
我邀了默顿伯爵明天来喝下午茶
Only that I've asked Lord Merton to tea tomorrow.
你终于决定好了
Have you decided at last?
是的
Yes, I think so.
但请不要多问
But please don't pester me.
我周六会告诉你的
I'll let you know on Saturday.
我对斯普拉特先生很不满 夫人
I'm having rather a problem with Mr Spratt, Milady.
不知道柯林斯小姐是不是总顺着他
I do not know if Miss Collins pandered to him,
但他似乎完全不了解
but he seems to have no knowledge
贴身女仆的职责范围
of the proper role of a lady's maid.
这房♥子里的人都得顺着斯普拉特 丹可
Well, we all pander to Spratt in this house, Denker.
-遵从他的铁血统治 -我可不会 夫人
- He rules us with a rod of iron. - All except me, Milady.
但是您有客人
But I see you have company,
我们还是下次再谈吧
so we'll discuss this at some other time.
这就是为什么我从来不请贴身女仆和管家
And you wonder why I have neither lady's maid nor butler.
做完这些我就回家了
When I've done these, I might go back to the cottage
晚饭前再看会儿书
and read until our dinner.
玛姬说伊迪丝小姐正悲痛欲绝
Madge says Lady Edith is dreadfully cut up,
他那么久以前就被杀了 更是令人痛苦
and it's extra hard because he was killed so long ago.
而且也不能指望
And I suppose she can't expect
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表