剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
They want to build on Pip's Corner.
我们可以从销♥售♥中提成
We take a percentage of sales.
-是笔好交易 -我不会允许人在我的地皮上
- It's a good offer. - I won't have 50 ugly modern houses
建五十栋难看的现代房♥子
built over a field of mine.
我们不需要马上做决定
Well, we don't have to make a decision now.
-你好 亲爱的 -你好 茜玻
- Hello, darling. - Hello, Sybbie.
来 我们坐在壁炉边
Now, let's go and sit by the fire.
我们想听听你的...
We want to hear all about your...
那位警官肯定是
The police must have muddled
-把唐顿跟别的地方搞混了 -大概是吧
- Downton with some other place. - I expect he did.
你不记得
You don't remember any
-谁跟格林先生有口角吧 -没有
- bad feeling involving Mr Green, do you? - No.
我该走了 他们马上就下来了
Well, better get moving. They'll be down in a minute.
卡森先生 有个电♥话♥找巴罗先生
Oh, Mr Carson. There's a telephone call for Mr Barrow.
那就去找他吧 莫斯利先生
Go and find him, Mr Molesley,
你现在可是第一男仆了
seeing as you're the First Footman now.
-你有空吗 -我挺忙的
- Are you free for a moment? - I've not got long.
不会耽搁你太久
No, well, it won't take long.
我收到一封我姐姐的信
I've had a letter from my sister.
我外甥阿奇的母亲
The mother of my nephew Archie.
他被枪决了 是吗 可怜的孩子
He was shot, wasn't he, poor boy.
是的 被枪决了 他是逃兵
Yes. He was shot. For cowardice.
他父母住在利兹附近的法士利
His parents live in Farsley near Leeds.
是这样 法士利人
Now, the Farsley people are
跟我们一样准备建纪念碑了
putting up their own memorial like we are.
-很好啊 -也好也不好
- That's nice. - Well, it is and it isn't.
当地人只知道阿奇死于战争
You see, the locals only know that Archie died in the War.
他们觉得他的名字会跟其他人摆在一起
They'll expect to see his name among the rest.
是啊
Yes.
可是委员会要剔除他的名字
But the committee won't put him on the list.
说是 他...不够格
He's... He's not worthy. Apparently.
陆军部这么说的
So says the War Office.
我很遗憾 她一定非常伤心
I am sorry. That must be terribly upsetting for her.
这又勾起了我们的痛苦 你明白吗
Well, it brings it back for us, you see.
勾起我们的痛苦 又让他的死毫无意义
It brings it back and makes his death nothing at all.
-真希望我能帮上忙 -我在想
- I wish I could do something. - Well, I did just wonder...
她能不能说他在我们的纪念碑上留名了
I mean, if she were able to say he'd been included in our memorial,
因为有亲属关系 这样就没人会质疑
because of a family connection, then no-one would wonder
他为什么不在法士利的纪念碑上了
why he was missing from the one in Farsley.
你跟卡森先生说过了吗
Have you spoken to Mr Carson?
没有 我希望你能出面
No. I was hoping you might do that.
-我 -人人都知道
- Me? - Well, everyone knows
他什么事都听你的
you can twist him around your little finger.
那人人都错了
Then, everyone is wrong.
你能试试吗 拜托
Well, will you have a go, please?
我们要开始做荷兰饼了
We're about to start the Hollandaise.
-要是做坏了还有时间重来 -我马上来
- So we've got time if it curdles. - Right. I'm coming.
拜托你了
Please.
希望你辛苦了一天不会太累
I hope you're not too tired after your exertions.
夫人 我一点都不累
Ooh, M'Lady. I'm not tired exactly.
那就好 很高兴婚礼办得成功
Oh, good. I'm glad if the wedding was a success.
婚礼倒是挺成功的 是的
The wedding was a success. Yes.
斯普拉特 我跟你说过
Spratt, I have told you before,
我不喜欢男人遮遮掩掩的
I do not appreciate a man of mystery.
你有话就直说
If you have something to say, say it.
我会的 夫人
I would, Your Ladyship,
但这事我说可能不太合适
but it may not be quite right for me to tell.
既如此 那就别说了
Well, if that is the case then do not say it.
你还有别的事吗
Do you have some other business?
就是 或许不该我说
Only that it may not be mine to tell,
但某种程度上 您该说
but it is, in a way, yours.
你在考验我的耐心 斯普拉特
You're testing me, Spratt.
我警告你 我可不喜欢被考验
And I warn you, being tested does not bring out the best in me.
-明白 夫人 -我最后说一遍
- No, Your Ladyship. - I will not repeat myself.
要么有话直说
Either impart this piece of information,
如果你肯的话
if you can empower yourself to do so,
要么就下去
or go.
好吧
Very well.
希望玛丽小姐在利物浦过得愉快
I hope Lady Mary enjoyed her time in Liverpool.
什么
What?
今早我在大饭店外 夫人
I was standing outside the Grand Hotel this morning, M'Lady,
看见她拎着箱子出来
when I saw her come out with her suitcases.
吉利安姆子爵当时陪着她
She was accompanied by Lord Gillingham
他显然也住在那家饭店
who had clearly also been staying in the hotel.
没错 他们的确都在那儿
Well, yes. They were both staying there.
他们去参加北部庄园主的一个非正式会议
They were attending an informal conference of northern landowners.
吉利安姆子爵觉得玛丽小姐去参加一下有好处
Lord Gillingham thought Lady Mary might derive benefit from it.
那么您早就知道了
So you knew about it?
当然
Of course I did.
你怎么...
Why are you...?
你以为你看到了什么
What do you imagine you were witnessing?
-嗯 -希望你没往龌龊的方面想
- Well... - Nothing vulgar, I hope!
不是这家的男管家不该有的想法吧
Nothing beneath the dignity of a butler of this house.
不...不是那...样的 夫人
Oh. Nothing... of... that... sort, M'Lady.
很高兴你这么说
I'm glad to hear it.
麻烦你让我安静地喝我的白兰地吧
Now, if you'll be good enough to let me drink my brandy in peace.
您慢用
Your ladyship.
贝茨先生应该不知道是格林先生干的吧
You don't think Mr Bates ever knew it was Mr Green, do you?
你问我♥干♥什么
What are you asking me for?
我知道的你都知道
I don't know anything you don't know.
总之 卡森先生没把目击者的话当回事
Anyway, Mr Carson wasn't impressed by the sound of the witness.
但他们可以说他那天在伦敦 不是吗
But they could make out he was in London that day, couldn't they?
他天一亮就走了 很晚才回来
He left at dawn. He was back late.
他们会说他有作案时间
They'll say he could have managed it.
就算贝茨先生那天在伦敦
Even if Mr Bates was in London,
我们也没理由觉得他跟那事有关啊
we have no reason to suppose he had anything to do with it.
您什么意思 就算他在伦敦
What do you mean, 'even if he was in London'?
-您觉得他在吗 -我不知道
- Do you think he was? - I don't know if he was there or not.
你都不知道 我怎么会知道
Why would I if you don't?
他们会查出来的
They'll find out.
格林先生的事
About Mr Green.
-他们会查出来他做了什么 -怎么会
- They'll find out what he did. - How?
这家里除了你 我和玛丽小姐 没人知道
There's no-one in this house knows, except you, me and Lady Mary.
她是不会说出去的
And she won't give it away.
-不 她不会的 -那不就好了
- No, I don't think she will. - There you are, then.
但他们还是会查出来的
But they'll find out somehow.
你想的话当然可以带他们来
Of course you must bring them. If you want to.
他们可喜欢远足了
They do so love an excursion.
肯定有意思 我也来帮忙
It'll be fun. I'll come and help.
您要去伦敦做什么
What are you going to do in London?
我要去莫利努先生那儿试衣服 他从巴黎来了
I have a fitting with Monsieur Molyneux. He's over from Paris.
老夫人来电找您 玛丽小姐
The Dowager Lady Grantham is on the telephone for you, M'Lady.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你住罗斯孟德那儿吗 -如果她不介意
- Will you stay at Rosamund's? - If she'll have me.
-罗伯特 你能一起来吗 -恐怕不行
- Robert, any chance you could come to? - I'm afraid I can't.
我下午有个无聊的会
I've a dreary meeting all afternoon.
你呢 伊迪丝 我可能会跟布里克先生去
What about you, Edith? I might take Mr Bricker up on his offer
-参观国家美术馆呢 -我要照看玛丽戈德
- to show me the National Gallery. - I'm watching little Marigold.
德鲁先生要带小儿子去瑟斯克看牙医
Mrs Drewe is taking the youngest boy to the dentist in Thirsk.
不能找别人照看吗
Can't someone else step in?
-我已经答应了 -罗斯
- I said I'd do it. - Rose.
我们要带俄♥国♥难民去豪沃思看勃朗特姐妹故居
We're taking my Russians to Howarth where the Brontes lived.
-他们会怎么看勃朗特姐妹啊 -肯定会喜欢吧
- What will they make of the Brontes? - Good things surely.
绝望的情侣徘徊在荒原之上
Hopeless lovers wandering over a desolate moor.
即使艾米丽·勃朗特不写
If it wasn't Emily Bronte,
托尔斯泰或果戈理也可能写这种情节
it could be Tolstoy or Gogol.
所以我才想带他们来唐顿看看
That's why I want to bring them to Downton.
看旧式的契诃夫庄园和我们英国人的庄园
They can compare the old Chekhovian vie de chateau
-有什么不同 -不会打击到他们吗
- with the way the English do it. - Won't that make them unhappy?
可能会引起思乡之情 但他们还挺乐在其中的
A little nostalgic maybe but they seem to enjoy that.
1874年我父母去俄♥国♥时
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表