剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
第六季 第一集
大家都到齐了吧 我很期待这次狩猎
I think we're all here. I'm looking forward to this.
你该留下参加这次董事会
You should be at this board meeting.
你既是托管人又是赞助人
You're a trustee and the patron.
他们为什么到这里来
Why are they coming here?
我也不太清楚
I don't know exactly.
他们大概有事想告诉我们
I suppose they have something they want to tell us.
但我不知道是什么事
But I don't know what.
他们肯定又想要钱了
They obviously need more money.
那我们出发了 回头见
Right, we're off. See you later.
那是谁
Who's that?
不是我们哪个佃户的妻子吧
It's not one of the farmers' wives, is it?
我觉得不是
No, I don't think so.
你真的喜欢这样骑马吗
Do you really like riding like that?
侧骑可优雅多了
When a side-saddle is so much more graceful.
也危险多了
And so much more dangerous.
妈妈说的对吗 您在躲医院的会议
Is Mama right? You're dodging the hospital meeting?
有一点点吧
Only a little bit.
有什么事吗
May I be of assistance?
没事 谢谢
No, thank you.
那你该动身了
Well, I expect you'll want to get started.
动身去干吗
Started at what?
跟随狩猎队伍
Following the hunt.
如果你跟其他人一起走
If you go with the others,
他们会带你去观看狩猎队跃河的地方
they'll show you where to watch them jump the brook.
我知道了 非常感谢
I see. Ta very much.
-我可以舔碗吗 -可以呀
- May I lick the bowl? - Yes.
你们俩都可以舔碗
You can both lick the bowl.
刚才真有意思
I enjoyed that.
第一次看狩猎队集♥合♥吗
Was it your first meet?
贝斯沃特的狩猎活动不太多
There's not much hunting in Bayswater.
安迪 回去检查是否东西都拿下来了
Andy, go back and check that everything's come down.
我觉得都拿下来了 休斯太太
I think it has, Mrs Hughes.
检查一下总没坏处
It never hurts to check.
-他真听话 -没错
- He's a nice boy. - He is.
我觉得我就在示范他该如何做事
And I think I'm showing him the right way to go about things.
让他自己摸索吧 巴罗先生
I should let him find his own way, Mr Barrow.
我可以玩骑马吗
Can I have a piggy-back?
好吧 但就一会儿
All right, then, but not for long.
-我也想去打猎 -请上马
- I want to go hunting, too. - All aboard.
出发
And off we go!
快点 快点
Faster! Faster!
一切都顺利吗
Everything running smoothly?
顺利吧
I suppose so.
没了厨房♥女佣 更不好做了
But it's harder with no kitchen maid, you know.
-您选好日子了吗 -什么日子
- Have you settled on a date yet? - Date?
你是说婚礼的日子吗
Oh, you mean for the wedding?
还没呢
No, not yet.
你在这儿做什么呢
What are you doing up here?
我袖口的扣子掉了
The button came off my cuff.
我想趁还闲着先缝好
I thought I'd mend it before things got busy.
我们要下去了吗
Shall we go down?
下楼之前...
Before we do...
告诉我究竟是怎么了吧
..I wish you'd tell me what's wrong.
你为什么这么说
Whatever makes you say that?
你会说我是在犯傻
You'll say I'm being stupid.
或许你就是呢
Well, maybe you are.
或许吧
Maybe.
是这样
You see,
我答应卡森先生的时候...
when I accepted Mr Carson...
-你不是真心的 -不 我是真心的
- You didn't mean it? - Oh, yes, I did.
他是一个非常非常好的男人
He's a very, very dear man.
那问题出在哪
So, what's the problem?
我没有考虑周全...
I hadn't fully considered...
婚姻的方方面面
all the aspects of marriage.
我将要面对的一切
Of what I was getting into.
我没搞明白 你指哪些方面
I don't understand. What aspects?
你们比大多数新婚夫妇都更了解对方
You know each other better than most couples at the start.
我的天 你是指...
My Lord. You mean...?
对
Yes.
我想说的就是那个
That is precisely what I mean.
那没什么可害怕的 不是吗
Well, there's nothing so terrible about it, is there?
大家都这么说 我当然不知道
So they say. I wouldn't know, of course.
帕特莫太太 你看我
Mrs Patmore, look at me.
我是个半老太太了...
I'm a woman in late middle age...
别那么说啊
Oh, don't say 'late'.
你相信吗 我年轻时还挺好看的
I was not bad-looking as a girl, if you can believe it.
当然信你
Very easily.
但现在
But these days?
我不太确定我能跟他坦诚相见
I'm not sure I can let him see me as I am now.
或许你可以把灯关上
Perhaps you can keep the lights off.
你这不是帮忙 帕特莫太太
That is not helpful, Mrs Patmore.
他说不定也有同样的想法呢
Well, won't he feel the same?
也很久没有人看过他赤身裸体了
I mean, no-one's clapped eyes on him without his togs for years.
除了医生
Except the doctor.
说的对 说的真对
Good point. Very good point.
或许他会希望我们不做那方面的事
Maybe he'd prefer us to leave that side of things alone.
什么 你们要像兄妹一样生活
Sorry? Live like brother and sister, you mean?
非常相亲相爱的兄妹
A very loving brother and sister.
那真是你想要的
And that's what you want?
我不知道我想要什么
I don't know what I want.
只是不想感到尴尬和荒谬
Except not to feel embarrassed and absurd.
这就是你没定日子的原因
Is this why you've not fixed the date?
我觉得我们该清楚我们要做什么
I think we should be clear about what we're doing.
或者不做什么
Or not doing.
对 谢谢你 帕特莫太太
Yes. Thank you, Mrs Patmore.
问题是我觉得我自己没办法...
The trouble is, I don't believe it's a conversation
和他谈这事...
I can have with him...
你不是想让我去说吧
You're not suggesting I try?
你愿意吗
Would you?
我的天
By 'eck!
我这辈子做过不少难事 但...
I've had some commissions in my time, but...
这会让我如释重负
It would be such a weight off my mind.
安娜 你怎么了
Anna? Whatever's happened?
没事 有点感冒
Nothing. I'm starting a cold.
我得干活儿去了
I'd better get on.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
没事 反正骨头没断
Of course. No bones broken, anyway.
多亏好心的菲尔克劳先生
Thanks to nice Mr Fairclough here.
谢谢你 菲尔克劳 很高兴你来了
Very kind of you, Fairclough. Good to see you out.
在我家门口举办的打猎活动我可不想错过
I never like to miss a day's hunt when it's on my doorstep.
-要我送您回去吗 小姐 -那怎么行
- Shall I take you back to the house, m'lady? - Certainly not.
抬我一下就好 多谢
If you can just give me a hand up.
我没跟你摆架子
I'm not taking any sort of 'tone'.
我只是在提醒你最后期限
I'm just reminding you of the deadline.
谢谢 再见
Thank you. Goodbye.
杂♥志♥社有问题吗
Trouble at the mill?
还是我的编辑 斯金纳先生
My editor, Mr Skinner, again.
有什么问题
What's the problem?
什么都是问题
Everything's a problem.
不 这么说不对 我觉得是因为我
No, that's not quite true. I think the problem is me.
他不愿给一个女人工作 就这么简单
He doesn't like working for a woman. Simple as that.
我觉得你没把它卖♥♥掉拿钱走人是对的
I suppose you're right, not selling up and taking the money.
我也觉得
I think I am.
安德鲁 请让休斯太太准备好茶点 有...
Andrew, please ask Mrs Hughes to organise tea for...
我不确定是几个人 等他们到了你能点点吗
I'm not sure. Can you count them as they arrive?
好的 夫人
Very good, m'lady.
-你什么时候知道的 -什么意思
- When did you learn about this? - What do you mean?
我们才头一回听说
Well, you seem to be in possession of the facts,
而你好像早就一清二楚了
when it's the first time we've heard of it.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表