剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
We have some Russian things here
拿回来的些东西现在还在这儿
from when Papa and Mama went in 1874.
我去找出来
I shall look them out.
你奶奶什么事
What did your grandmother want?
她就是问我明天能不能过去一趟
She wondered if I'll have time to look in tomorrow. That's all.
你最近电♥话♥频繁
I hope your flurry of telephonic communication
不是有什么坏消息吧 巴罗先生
does not involve bad news, Mr Barrow.
我父亲病了 卡森先生
My father's ill, Mr Carson.
真遗憾 你需要请假吗
Oh, I am sorry. Will you need time off?
我明早就得走
Well, I ought to leave in the morning.
-这么急 -要赶去见他最后一面
- Really? - If you want me to see him alive.
老天 当然 这是必须的
Oh, my heaven. Of course I do. Of course you must go.
我很遗憾 我一直记着你父亲
I'm sorry to hear it. I remember your father very well.
别装了 你根本不在乎
Don't pretend. You couldn't care less.
我和你家的交情很久
I've known your family for a good long time.
虽然我不愿当你的耳目 但我仍在乎这份情谊
I may not want to be your spy but nothing changes that.
-随你说吧 -你♥爸♥爸一直对我很好
- If you say so. - Your dad was always kind to me.
是吗 他从没对我好过
Was he? Because he was never very kind to me.
-你今天很沉默 -是吗 不是有意的
- You're quiet. - Am I? I don't mean to be.
我还想今天结束后 晚上咱们一起出去
I was thinking we might get out for a night when we're due time off.
去个僻静怡人的地方
Somewhere peaceful. Away from here.
你有没有想过一起去个
Do you ever wonder what it would be like
没人认识我们的地方会是什么样
to go to a place where no-one knows us?
-重新开始 -为什么这么说
- And just start again. - Why do you say that?
我瞎说的 别在意
I'm being stupid. That's why.
听说你数学学得很好 黛西
I hear you're getting on well with your mathematics, Daisy.
-锦上添花啊 -是啊
- An extra feather in your cap. - Yes, it is.
-但我想... -想什么
- But now I wonder... - You wonder what?
是不是该到此为止
Well, should I stop there?
好了 黛西 快去收拾脏盘子
That's enough, Daisy. Come and carry the spotted dick.
晚安 巴克斯特
Good night, Baxter.
夫人 恕我冒昧
M'Lady, I hope you don't mind
但我想知道我到底是留是走
but I would like to know whether I'm staying or going.
是啊 我让你等得够久了
You're right. I have made you wait an unreasonable time.
只是您如果决定了 我得开始计划
I just feel I need to plan if you've come to a decision.
我决定了
I have. I think I have.
明天你把你隐瞒的部分告诉我
Tomorrow I want you tell me the missing element of your story.
这样我就告诉你我的决定
If you do, I'll give you a decision.
-行程都安排好了吗 -是的
- Is everything planned for the trip? - It is.
-我好期待 -是吗
- I'm looking forward to it. - Really?
我近来倒觉得这种旅途特别累人
I'm afraid I find those journeys more of a slog these days.
-你会想起战时吗 -什么意思
- Do you ever think of the War? - What do you mean?
那时候的事 姑娘们和军官一起忙碌
How it was. When the girls were working with the officers
我和巴罗先生两人打理着家中的一切
and I was running everything with Barrow.
我记得玛丽可没出什么力
I don't remember Mary doing much.
有时候真怀念那忙碌的时光 能有所作为
Sometimes I find myself thinking how busy we were. How useful.
-总不能希望再次爆发战争 -是啊
- You can't wish those days back again. - Well...
也就是不敢外传的私房♥话
..I wouldn't admit it outside this room.
建设皮普角那件事怎么样了
What was that business about building houses at Pip's Corner?
你不用担心
Nothing to trouble you with.
-玩得开心吗 -别问我细节了
- So you had fun? - Don't ask me to elaborate.
婚期定下了吗 小姐
Have you set the date? For the wedding, M'Lady.
-还没 -他不是想始乱终弃吧
- No. - He's not trying to get out of it?
不是的 但不用急
No. But there's no hurry.
我们不用急着做什么
We don't have to rush into it.
对了 你能帮我个大忙吗
By the way, would you do me the greatest possible favour?
如果可以的话
I will if I can.
你能把这个藏在你家吗
Would you hide this in the cottage?
您是说"那个东西"
You mean the thing.
我总不能把它留在这里
Well, I can't leave it here.
万一被休斯太太 伊迪丝或是妈妈发现了呢
Suppose Mrs Hughes found it. Or Edith. Or Mama.
请把它带走 还有那书
Please take it. And the book.
你家肯定有
There must be some
无人会翻看的角落橱柜
corner cupboard in the cottage where no body ever goes.
-好的 小姐 -谢谢你
- Very well, M'Lady. - Thank you.
但我真觉得我是在助人作孽
But I do feel I'm aiding and abetting a sin.
我只希望不会为此付出代价
I just hope I won't be made to pay.
听说本地警♥察♥今天来过了
I gather the local bobby was here today.
卡森说一个目击那人死亡的证人出现了
Carson said a witness had turned up who'd seen that man die.
但那不是一条人很多的人行道吗
But wasn't it a crowded pavement?
应该有很多证人才对
Surely there were hundreds of witnesses.
这位证人说她听见了格林先生倒下前说的话
This one says she heard Mr Green talking just before he fell.
威利斯警长来问他是否在
Sergeant Willis was asking if he'd quarrelled with anyone
-唐顿与人起过争执 -怎么这么问
- when he was at Downton. - Why?
格林先生曾对共事的人说
Mr Green had told the people he worked with
他在这里受了委屈
that he'd been treated badly while he was here.
-他还受了委屈 -我明白 但
- He was treated badly?! - I know. But...
我们得小心
we have to be on our guard.
我确定贝茨先生不知道是他干的
I mean, I'm sure Mr Bates never knew it was him
但如果他们发现格林先生做的事 那么
but if they find out what Mr Green did, then...
不可能有任何不利于贝茨的证据
There can't be any evidence against Bates.
否则他们早该找到了
They'd have found it by now.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
-没什么 -是给我的神秘礼物吗
- Nothing. - Is this some mysterious present for me?
-不 是玛丽小姐的东西 -是什么
- No, it's something of Lady Mary's. - What is it?
是她的私人物品
That's private. For her.
那她为什么要给你
Then why has she given it to you?
因为她想要我来保管
Because she wants me to keep it.
你为什么这么打发我
Why are you putting me off?
我才没有
I'm not doing any such thing.
在我们的纪念碑上添一个逃兵的名字
Add the name of a coward to our memorial?
你没发烧吧
Are you quite well?
卡森先生 现在我们总比开战之初
Mr Carson, surely by now we know enough about shellshock
更了解弹震症并能对此表示理解了
to be more understanding than we were at the start of the War.
我不想听上去不近人情 不用说他的确有心病
Look, I don't mean to sound cruel but the lad was obviously troubled
并为此丢了性命
and off his head for all we know.
我为他感到抱歉
I'm sorry for him.
我也为他的家人和帕特莫太太感到抱歉
I'm sorry for his family, I'm sorry for Mrs Patmore.
-那就答应啊 -但这对那些
- Well, then. - But is it fair to the millions of men
在及腰深的泥潭里坚守岗位 虽然吓坏了
who stood by their posts up to their waists in mud,
但仍决定为国王和国家勇往直前的
terrified out of their wits yet determined to do their best
-无数军人公平吗 -什么意思
- for King and country? - What do you mean?
对那些军人说
Is it fair to say to them,
"你们的牺牲和一个抛弃责任临阵脱逃的人
"Your sacrifice weighs just the same as the man
有着相同的份量"这公平吗
who abandoned his duty and ran for it"?
-我 -很抱歉 休斯太太
- I... - I'm sorry, Mrs Hughes,
但我觉得如此轻视那些年轻阵亡将士
but I don't think it's right to make so little of the gift
留给我们的馈赠是不对的
those young men gave us when they died.
我明白了
I see.
我正希望能在离开前碰到你
I hoped I'd catch you before we go.
是吗
Oh, yes?
她已经给我下了最后通牒
She's given me an ultimatum.
她说了什么
What's she said?
我要不告诉她故事剩下的部分 要不离开
I must either tell her the rest of my story or leave.
如果你告诉她了
And if you do tell her,
那你就能留下吗
does that mean you can stay?
她没做保证
She wouldn't commit herself.
-那你要怎么做 -我不知道
- So what will you do? - I don't know.
我是有故事
There is a story,
也许她也有权听到这个故事
and maybe she has a right to hear it.
但一说完 我就要把它再次深埋地下永不提起
But once it's told, i want it back in the ground and buried.
那就把这作为你的条件
Then make that your condition.
-什么 -她提了条件 你也可以
- What? - She's made conditions so can you.
最坏情况也就是
The worst that can happen
她拒绝 你走人
is that she refuses and you go.
反正你什么都不说也会是这结果
which will happen anyway if you say nothing.
你觉得他不会松口吗
You don't think he'll relent?
恐怕不会
I'm afraid not.
我只是想确认你知道只有四个人用晚餐
I just wanted to be sure you knew there'll only be four for dinner.
看来她已经告诉你了
She's told you, then.
是的
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表