剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
- So they can keep her. - I think...
德鲁太太是不堪重负 不仅仅是钱的缘故
.. Mrs Drewe finds it too much. It isn't only the money.
-太娇气了吧 -是吗 瞧这俩多能闹
- It seems a bit feeble. - Does it? Looking at these two.
我能领养她吗
So, should I take her?
爸爸
Papa?
-让你妈妈决定吧 -那
- I'll leave it to your mother. - Well...
我觉得我们该给小玛丽戈德一个家
I believe we should offer little Marigold a home here.
真的吗 亲爱的
Do you really, darling?
那就定下来了
Well, then, I suppose that's settled.
客人都到了吗
Have all the guests arrived?
-是的 -那我去告诉帕特莫太太就快开席了
- I think so. - I should tell Mrs Patmore it won't be long now.
这是什么
What are these?
卡森先生出主意说要跟我一起买♥♥处房♥产
Mr Carson's got a notion he and I might buy a place
作为投资 或许当做小旅馆经营
as an investment and maybe run it as a guesthouse
或者租出去
or rent it out.
真是巧
How strange.
贝茨先生也有这样的打算呢
Mr Bates was talking about doing something similar.
看来我们都在为另一种未来做打算了
I suppose we're all beginning to think of a different future
不管我们想不想
whether we want to or not.
那天 我在月台看到了德鲁先生
The other day, Mr Drewe was on the platform.
就是我和玛丽小姐等车去伦敦那天
When Lady Mary and I were waiting for the London train.
-嗯 -然后夫人和伊迪丝小姐下车了
- Oh, yes. - Then her Ladyship and Lady Edith arrived.
他就上了他们的车厢 他帮她们把行李拿了出来
And he got into their carriage. He helped lift their bags out.
-但随后就留在了车厢里 -一等车厢
- But then he just stayed there. - In first class?
那他可要破费了
That'll have cost him a pretty penny.
车开走的时候
When the train moved off,
我好像看到他抱着个孩子
I thought for a moment he had a child on his lap.
-我可能是看错了 -安娜 你不该做
- I may have been wrong. - Anna, you shouldn't involve yourself
那样的揣测
in any speculation of that sort.
那孩子很安全 而且受宠爱
The child is safe and the child is loved.
我们只需要知道这些就行了
And that's all we need to be sure of.
我听说了伊迪丝的计划
I've been hearing about Edith's plan.
她这么做太棒了
How marvellous of her.
要我说 真是疯了
If you ask me, it's absolutely crackers.
-但柯拉似乎很高兴 -什么计划
- But, Cora seems pleased. - What idea is this?
伊迪丝收养了个孤儿 要带她来这儿生活
Edith has taken in a motherless child and is giving her a home here.
孤儿对于未婚女子
I should have thought an orphan
应该是累赘吧
rather an uncomfortable piece of baggage for an unmarried woman.
你是说男人不会喜欢带孩子的女人
You mean a man might not want to take the child on?
要我就不会
Well, I wouldn't.
罗斯 你写信把奥德里奇先生的事告诉你妈妈了吗
Rose, have you written to your mother about Mr Aldridge?
我刚写了
I have now.
她会认可吗
And will she approve?
别这么扫兴嘛 老夫人 求您
Don't be disappointing, Aunt Violet, please.
我向您保证 我们都清楚信仰的差异并非小事
I promise you we know difference in religion is a big thing.
可不是
Quite right.
-比如说 你们打算怎么教育孩子 -孩子
- How would you bring up any children, for example? - Children?
都到这一步了
When did this happen?
我只是假设
Talking hypothetically.
事实上 大部分失败的婚姻
The fact is, most marriages that fail,
都是因为这样的原因
founder for precisely this kind of reason.
无法调和的差异
An irreconcilable difference.
或者就是合不来呢
Or maybe they just don't get on.
我同意拉瑞 一般来说没那么简单
No, I'd agree with Larry. It's usually more than that.
不同的信仰 不同的国籍
It might be different beliefs, or different nationalities
或者巨大的年龄差
or a huge age gap.
最后 终究是合不来
It the end, they cannot see eye-to-eye.
我不明白你想说什么
I don't see what you're getting at.
您就要娶卡劳利太太了
You mean to marry Mrs Crawley.
她看上去是个好女人 我祝福你们
She seems very nice and I wish you both every happiness.
谢谢
Thank you.
但我还是不免觉得你们阶级和背景的巨大差异
But that doesn't prevent me from seeing the wide disparity in class
可能会导致婚姻失败
and background may prove your undoing.
-你说什么 -卡劳利太太
- What did you say? - Only that Mrs Crawley,
是位体面的中产阶级女士
a decent middle class woman
既无高贵血统又无丰厚财产 却要顶替我们母亲
with neither birth nor fortune is expecting to fill our mother's shoes
成为郡里的头面人物
as one of the leaders of the county.
她有这本事吗
Is she capable of it?
还是她不可避免的失败将给他们两人都带来心伤
Or will her inevitable failure prove a source of misery to them both?
你知道卡劳利太太故去的儿子本是我的继承人吧
You know Mrs Crawley's late son was my heir?
这又如何 谁没有奇奇怪怪的远方亲戚
What does that prove? Everyone has distant cousins who are fairly odd.
你好大胆 离席吧 拉瑞
How dare you?! Will you GO, Larry?
你上次坐在这张桌子边时
I had to make excuses for your rudeness
我不得不为你的粗鲁道歉
the last time you sat at this table.
我真不想再来一次了
It is tiring to think I should be called upon to do so AGAIN.
我知道你们这家人选择姻亲都很奇怪
I know the choice of in-laws is eccentric in this family,
你们已经找了个司机 很快又会有个犹太人...
you already boast a chauffeur and soon you can claim a Jew -
你怎么不滚呢 你个混♥蛋♥
Why don't you just get out, you bastard?!
这里是指脏话 英文里用"法语"表示脏话
我们突然说起外语来了
And suddenly we've slipped into a foreign tongue.
如果你这么想的话
Well, if that is how you feel?
我虽然不赞同汤姆的用语
I do not endorse Tom's language
但我们绝对都是这么想的
but that is certainly how we all feel.
那么 格兰瑟姆夫人 再见了
Then, Lady Grantham, goodbye.
今晚很愉快 多谢了
And thank you for a delightful evening.
你以为呢
What did you imagine?
我们会热烈欢迎你吗
That we would welcome you with open arms?
-他真那么说了 -是啊 就当着他面
- He actually called him that? - He did. Right to his face.
-莫斯利先生 行了 -我觉得他说得好
- Mr Moseley, please. - I think he was right to say it.
他或许说得对
He may have been right
但在女仆面前可不许说脏话
but I will not have bad language in front of the maids.
我真替卡劳利太太难过 凭什么要羞辱她啊
I feel very sorry for Mrs Crawley. Why should she be humiliated?
-他们要提早走了 -难怪呢
- They're leaving early. - No wonder.
莫斯利先生 你在这儿干什么
Mr Moseley, why are you down here?
不是来说闲话的吧
Not gossiping I hope?
当然不是 卡森先生
Oh, no, no, Mr Carson, no.
好个晚上啊
Golly, what an evening.
我们短时间是忘不掉了
We won't forget it in a hurry.
让我们记住两件事吧
Let us remember it for two reasons.
一件坏事 一件好事
One bad, one good.
-好事是什么 -希望你会觉得好
- What's the good one? - I hope it is good.
-我听着呢 -是这样的 我意识到
- I'm listening. - See, the thing is, it occurs to me
-我们已经要为自己拼力争取了 -是的
- that we're already having to defend ourselves. - Yes.
那我们就为一个真正的理由争取吧
Let's have a real reason to.
如果你也是这么觉得的话
That is, if you feel equal to it.
你得好好说出来 我才会给你答案
I'm not going to give you an answer until you say it properly.
-我要下跪吗 -当然了
- Do I have to kneel down? - Of course.
你不用跪太久
But you don't have to stay kneeling for very long.
罗斯 亲爱的罗斯
Rose, darling Rose...
你愿嫁给我吗
.. will you marry me?
-起来吧 -说啊
- Oh, you can get up now. - Come on.
我们得认真点
We ought to be serious.
我们认识彼此并不久
The truth is we haven't known each other long.
而且他们说得对
And they're right.
-肯定会遇到挫折的 -依我看
- There are bound to be problems. - The way I see it,
我们都清楚我们终究要走到一起
we both know we're going to get married in the end.
-我们知道我们是注定的 -是啊
- We know we're right together. - Yes!
-我想是的 -我就想听到这句
- I suppose we do. - That's all I need to hear.
我明天打电♥话♥
I'll telephone tomorrow
说好谁什么时候告诉谁什么
and we'll settle who tells what to whom and when.
亲爱的
Oh, darling.
我去车里等着 你慢慢来
I'm going to wait in the car. Take as long as you like.
有一日我们会把这事当笑谈
We'll laugh about this one day.
那天最好早点来
The sooner, the better.
-再见 -再见
- Night. - Good night.
这不会让你改主意吧
Tell me it won't change your mind.
我现在还不想谈 暂时都不想
I can't talk about this tonight, nor for some time to come.
而且我们婚礼的任何风头
And I think Rose and her young man will take up
也都会被罗斯和她相好抢去
every scrap of attention we have for weddings.
-别这么说 -爸爸
- Please don't say that. - Papa!
拉瑞离开餐厅后就一直坐在车里呢
Larry's been in the car since he left the dining room.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表