剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
More original. More real.
的确有很多人邀请我跳舞
I certainly got a lot of names on my dance card.
听我这么吹嘘自己啊
Listen to me bragging.
请原谅 我从不说自己的事
Please forgive me. I never talk about myself.
我说这些做什么
Why did I say all that?
因为我想听
Because I'm interested.
我该打住了 我们快到了
Well, it's time for me to stop. We're nearly there.
能假装没到 然后再绕广场走一圈吗
Can't we pretend we're not? And walk round the square again?
说实话 我有点晕了
The truth is, I am quite light-headed.
出来城里度一晚
Going out for a night on the town.
似乎是我女儿该做的事
Seems more my daughters' territory than my own.
你不知道我今晚多愉快
You can't know what a good time I had.
希望我们还有这样的机会
Please may we do it again.
恐怕不会了
I doubt it.
但是非常感谢你的邀请
But I hear the offer as a compliment.
罗斯孟德
Rosamund.
希望你收到我的电报了
I hope you got my cable.
-但我今晚真... -真什么
- But I've had such a... - Such a what?
真开心 罗伯特
Such a nice time. Robert!
你怎么来伦敦了
I didn't know you were coming up to London.
你完全没提起过
You never gave me a clue!
就是想给你惊喜 我在克拉里奇酒店定了位子
It was meant to be a surprise. I got a table at Claridge's
想跟你一起共进晚餐
so we could make a night of it.
真抱歉
I am sorry.
给他们打电♥话♥吧
Shall we telephone?
别担心 一收到布里克先生的电报我就取消了
Don't worry. I cancelled everything when we got Mr Bricker's telegram.
-罗斯孟德呢 -上楼了
- Where's Rosamund? - Upstairs.
她招呼我吃过晚饭就去睡了
She gave me your dinner and went to bed.
我真的很抱歉
I'm dreadfully sorry.
你嘴上这么说
So you said.
等等 我不觉得我做了什么事会让你生气
Wait a minute. I don't see I've done anything to make you angry.
没有吗 我大老远来伦敦想陪我妻子
No? I travel to London in order to give my wife a treat
却发现她出去跟另一个男人吃饭
only to find she's out dining with another man.
布里克先生想讨论画作
Mr Bricker wanted to discuss the paintings.
而罗斯孟德又想早点休息
Rosamund said she needed an early night.
我接受他的邀请有什么错呢
Why was it so wrong to accept his invitation?
布里克想跟你聊绘画
Bricker was interested in discussing the pictures with you?
是的 有这么难以置信吗
Yes. Is that so difficult to believe?
一位艺术专家会迫不及待想听
That an art expert would find your observations on the work
你对皮耶罗·德拉·弗朗切斯卡的见解 没错
of Piero della Francesca impossible to resist? Yes.
的确难以置信
It IS hard to believe.
我去睡了
I'm going to bed.
-柯拉 -没关系
- Cora. - It's quite all right.
你说了你的想法 你完全有权利这么做
You've said what you think and you've every right to do so.
你有没有觉得伊迪丝心不在焉
Tell me, does Edith seem very distracted to you?
-我没注意到 -我是这么觉得
- I'm not sure I'd notice. - Well, she does to me.
好像她心里总在想别的事
As if she were always thinking about something else.
我觉得你也是这样
I might say the same of you.
要想清楚怎么做最好很不容易
It can be hard to know what to do for the best.
你不想伤害他人 但也许身不由己
You don't want to hurt people but you may have to.
我完全明白你的意思
I know exactly what you mean.
抱歉 我就是冲口而出
Sorry. That just slipped out.
-你是在说托尼吗 -也许
- Are you talking about Tony? - Maybe.
我也不知道 我不确定
I don't know. I'm not sure.
我以为你已经选定他了
I was beginning to think you'd settled on him.
我想我本来是的
I had. I think.
但现在我似乎又不确定了
But now, I seem to have unsettled.
天呐 这话我之前可没说出来过呢
Goodness! I haven't said it out loud before.
他做错了什么
So, what's he done wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
我们直到最近才真正好好相处了一段时间
We'd never spent much time together until recently.
就在这段时间里
And when we did,
我开始想我们究竟有多少共同点
I began to wonder how much we really had in common.
你们这段"相处"是多久之前
How recent was this time you spent together?
没多久
VERY recent.
是你的"写生之旅"吗
Are we talking about your so-called sketching trip?
我可根本就没信过
Because I never believed in that for a moment.
总之 我之前对他的认识不够清醒 而现在
The point is, I wasn't seeing him clearly but now I do...
他人是不错 很不错
He's a nice man. A very nice man.
但是不...
But not...
我们虽然也谈过话
I mean, of course, we talked about things.
但当时我是有些受蒙蔽了...
But I think my judgement was rather clouded by...
言情小说作者 其书内容在当时比较惊世骇俗
是因为埃莉诺·格林女士小说里写的那种事吧
By what Miss Elinor Glyn likes to write about in her novels.
或许吧
Maybe.
但我现在似乎都看开了
But I seem to have got over that now.
我就不细问了
Well, I won't ask how.
可别问
Please don't.
如果你支持我 我也支持你
Well, I'll back you up if you support me.
你是指邦廷小姐还是你搬去美国的计划
Are we talking about Miss Bunting or your move to America?
说不好 或许都是 或许都不是
I'm not sure. Either or both.
这可很难办到 我不太喜欢邦廷小姐
Well, you're asking a lot. I'm not very keen on Miss Bunting
我更不希望你离开
and I can't bear the thought of your leaving.
如果你爱我你就会支持我
Well, if you love me, you'll support me.
那我大概是没选择了
Then I suppose I'll have to.
我在考虑罗斯请俄♥国♥人来喝茶的事
I was wondering about Rose's Russian tea.
我们要一起去吗
Shall we go together?
什么时候
Well, when is it?
就下午
This afternoon.
天呐 我都给忘了呢
Oh, good heavens. I'd forgotten all about it.
我不确定我还有没有力气
Well, I'm not sure I'll have the energy.
你一定得去啊
But you must come.
你可是去过俄♥国♥呢 我们都没有
You've been to Russia. None of us have.
你在那边的时候结识什么人了吗
Did you get to know any when you were there?
是啊
Oh, yes. Oh, yes.
后来还有联络吗
Did you keep up with them?
没有
Oh, I'm afraid not.
交个不怎么样的朋友就够烦人了
An unlucky friend is tiresome enough.
如果只是泛泛之交那更是难以忍♥受
An unlucky acquaintance is intolerable.
你真是好心人
You're all heart!
我们回来了
We're back.
天呐 我还担心您要错过了呢
Phew. I was terrified you were going to miss it.
不会的
No, not likely.
对了 我走之前让帕丁森把我父亲去俄♥国♥时
By the way, before I left, I asked Pattinson to look out the Russian
带回来的东西都拿出来 他做了吗
things from my father's visit. Did it happen?
是的 他们看了肯定开心
Oh, it did. And they'll be so thrilled.
既然要做 就做好
If we're going to do it, we might as well do it properly.
-是不是 帕特莫太太 -是啊 老爷
- Don't you agree, Mrs Patmore? - Yes, M'Lord.
她怎么了
What's the matter with her?
您不必担心
Nothing for you to worry about.
我倒不至于担心 但是是什么事啊
I'm not worried, but what is it?
不值得老爷您劳心的事
Something beneath your Lordship's notice.
她会没事的
She'll get over it.
柠檬不够啊
There's not nearly enough lemon.
我下去让他们再拿点来吧
Well, shall I go down and tell them?
不用了 我去吧
No, I'll do it.
托尼 真没想到
Tony, I don't believe it.
怎么回事
What's going on?
别问了
Don't ask.
罗斯请了些俄♥国♥人来喝茶
Rose wanted to invite Russians for tea.
结果搞得这么盛大
And it's turned into a Jubilee celebration.
-伦敦如何 -还能如何 又大又吵
- How was London? - How is it always? Large and noisy.
老夫人 伊泽贝尔
Lady Grantham. Isobel.
我想来见见你
Well, I wanted to see you.
-那你为此坐了一天车呢 -是啊
- You've spent a day in a car for that. - Yes.
我不想在电♥话♥里讨你烦
I didn't want to nag you over the telephone
直接开车过来 我们可以一起计划嘛
when if I drove up we could make our plans together.
下午好 亲爱的
Good afternoon, my dear.
奶奶
Granny.
奶奶 我有样东西想给您看
Now, Granny, there's something I'd love to show you.
吉利安姆子爵 你好 你能专程来真是好心
Hello, Lord Gillingham. It's very nice of you to come for this.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表