剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
其实我是来见玛丽的
I came to see Mary, really.
当然了
Of course you did.
这也是应该的
And so you should.
您一直对我很好 卡劳利太太
You were always very kind to me. Mrs Crawley.
谢谢您
Thank you.
我受之有愧啊
I don't think I am.
没有 我想告诉您我很感激
Yes, you are. And I want you to know I appreciate it.
真抱歉又给你们增加工作量了
I'm sorry to add to your labours.
别担心 小姐 我马上就切好
Don't worry, M'Lady. I'll have them sliced in no time.
黛西 可以了吗
Daisy, are you ready?
-黛西现在有点忙 -事情实在太多
- Daisy's busy I'm afraid. - I've got too much on.
怎么回事
Why? What's happening?
我为俄♥国♥难民举办了一场下午茶
There's a big tea for the Russian refugees I helped.
就是那些流放的俄♥国♥贵族
Your displaced Tsarist aristos.
如果你愿留下当然好了
Of course, you could always stay if you like.
有很多吃的东西
Lots to eat.
希望他的到来表示你打算公开喜讯了
I hope his arrival means you intend to make it public.
奶奶 您知道我有多重视您的建议
Darling, granny, you know how much I value your advice...
就是说你打算无视我了
Which means you intend to ignore it.
总之 我不会被迫匆匆做出任何决定
The point is, I won't be hurried into anything.
您和他都不能逼我
Not by you or him.
但如果你不确定
But if you weren't certain,
又为什么要跟他上♥床♥啊
why on earth did you go to bed with him?
我那个年代
Well, in my day...
贵族小姐对男人不会有非分之想
a lady was incapable of feeling physical attraction
直到她妈妈告诉她这些事情
until she had been instructed to do so by her mama.
我才不信呢
I don't believe that.
说真的 亲爱的 你必须控制好自己的感情
Seriously, my dear, you have to take control of your feelings...
否则你会被感情操纵
..Before they take control of you.
巴克斯特
Baxter...
夫人
M'Lady...
你昨天跟我说的事我想了很多
I thought a lot about what you told me yesterday.
我还是觉得你该去举报科伊尔先生
And I still think you should report Mr Coyle.
我不会的 夫人 如果您因此而...
I won't, M'Lady. And if that makes a difference...
不会 你可以留下
It won't. You may stay.
谢谢您
Thank you.
太感谢您了
Thank you so much.
你看到我们为俄♥国♥人翻出来的东西了吗
Have you seen what we've dug out for the Ruskies?
说是"我们" 但其实是帕丁森做的
Well, I say, 'we', it was Pattinson who did it.
有什么要紧吗 反正你也不在乎我的看法
Does it matter? You both know you place no value on my opinions.
柯拉 我那是气话 我当时赶了那么远的路
Cora, I was cross. I had travelled the length of England
只想跟你共度美好的一晚 你却出门了
to spend the evening with you and you had gone out.
我就不允许生气吗
Aren't I allowed to be cross?
你可以生气 但不该有失公允
You're allow to be cross, but you're not allow to be unjust.
失陪一下 他们好像来了
And would you excuse me? I think they're here.
小姐 德鲁先生在楼下后门
M'Lady. Mr Drewe is at the back door downstairs.
他在找您
He's asking for you.
要叫他上来吗
Should I ask him to come up?
不用 我下去吧
No, I'll go down.
他们说你来了
They told me you were here.
我不知道您家有客
I didn't know you were entertaining.
没关系 怎么了 告诉我没出事吧
It doesn't matter. What is it? Tell me there's nothing wrong.
-求你 -玛丽戈德没出什么事
- Please. - There's nothing wrong with Marigold.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
嗯 是玛姬的问题
No. What's wrong is Margie.
我知道我惹她烦了
I know I've annoyed her.
您暂时不能来了 小姐
I'm afraid you must stay away, M'Lady.
就这样 只是暂时
That's all. Not forever.
但现在 您不能来了
But for now, you must stay away.
小姐
M'Lady.
你在俄♥国♥有亲戚吗 邦廷小姐
You have Russian connections, Miss Bunting?
不是 我其实是误打误撞来的
No. I'm here under false pretences.
哪的话 很欢迎你来
Nonsense. You're welcome.
那女人为什么会在这儿
What is THAT woman doing here?
罗斯在厨房♥遇到了她 就请她上来
Rose found her in the kitchen and asked her to join us.
为什么
Why?
别傻了 她当然得请啊
Don't be silly. She had to.
你干吗这么生她气
Why do you let her irritate you so?
你怎么敢说这种话
How dare you say such things to me?!
她完全没有...
I don't think she meant any...
她侮辱我们的圣父
She curses the name of our Holy Father.
-沙皇陛下 -我只是说他的政策有问题
- The Tsar. - I said he was misguided in his policies.
不不 我不想听这种话
No. No. I can't listen to this!
罗斯小姐 麻烦您
Lady Rose, would you please
安排我们马上回约克
arrange for us to return to York immediately.
但是您走之前 不来看看沙皇亚历山大二世之女
Oh, but before you go, won't you come and see the mementoes
大婚的纪念品吗
of the wedding of Tsar Alexander II's daughter?
格兰瑟姆伯爵特意为您找了出来呢
Lord Grantham had them put out especially for you to see.
你们这儿有罗门诺夫王朝的遗物
You have Romanov's relics here?
我父母1874年去过圣彼得堡
My parents went to St Petersburg in 1874.
维多利亚女王的儿子 阿尔弗雷德王子
When Queen Victoria's son, Prince Alfred,
迎娶了玛莉娅公主
married the Grand Duchess Maria.
玛莉娅公主
Grand Duchess Maria.
这些话 真让我激动得想哭
Those words... They already make...me weep.
天呐
Oh, dear.
那怎么行
Oh, we can't have that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你现在知道我为什么生气了吧
Now do you see why she irritates me?
汤姆 管好她
Tom, keep her under control.
她只是想...
She only wants...
我有点内疚 我以为他们会喜欢这些东西
I feel rather guilty. I thought they'd enjoy the things we found.
他们是很喜欢啊
Oh, dear, no. They ARE enjoying them.
您当时去俄♥国♥干什么
What were you doing in Russia?
格兰瑟姆伯爵是阿尔弗雷德王子这一族的
Lord Grantham was in the household of Prince Alfred.
我们去圣彼得堡参加他的婚礼
And we went to St Petersburg for their wedding.
当时一定盛况空前吧
I suppose it was very splendid.
可不是
Oh, you've no idea.
宴席 舞会 华丽的游♥行♥
Receptions and balls. Glittering parades.
乘坐马拉雪橇
Rides in a horse-drawn sleigh.
午夜在雪地疾驰
Flying across the snow at midnight.
-请大家让让 -谢谢
- Excuse me. Make way. Make way. - Thank you.
真没想到
Oh, how funny.
我还琢磨这扇子哪去了呢
I wondered what had happened to that fan.
那可不是给你父亲的
That wasn't given to your father.
是给我的
It was given to me.
谁给您的 沙皇吗
Who by? The Tsar?
不是 不是沙皇
No. No. Not by the Tsar. No.
我们当时参加了一场舞会
No, we were at a ball.
那是在冬宫 当时...好热啊
In the Winter Palace. And it was so...Oh, it was so hot.
窗外还挂着冰凌呢
There were icicles hanging outside the window.
可屋里却热得像热带似的
But the rooms were as hot as the tropics.
我当时穿着淡蓝的天鹅绒
I was wearing pale blue velvet.
带银色蕾丝边
Trimmed with silver lace.
我给你扇子的时候 你把它藏在手提袋里
And when I gave you this fan you hid it in your reticule
免得惹格兰瑟姆伯爵生气
in case Lord Grantham should be angry.
天呐
Good heavens.
希望你原谅
I hope you can forgive me.
当我得知其他人要来
When I knew the others are coming,
我实在无法忍♥住不来
I could not resist the temptation.
难以置信 你们认识吗
This is amazing. You know each other.
你们在圣彼得堡见过吗
You met in St Petersburg?
是的
We did.
容我
Allow me...
介绍我儿子格兰瑟姆伯爵
to present my son, Lord Grantham.
这位是克拉根亲王
Prince Kuragin.
很荣幸你还记得我
I am flattered to be remembered.
夫人怎么样 希望她还好
How is the princess? Well, I hope.
我不知道
I don't know.
我们回大堂再喝点茶吧
Why don't we go back to the hall and have some more tea?
好啊 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表