剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
You're as infirm as Windsor Castle.
为什么斯普拉特会这么在意
And why does Spratt mind, particularly?
因为他希望一切如故
Because he likes things to be just so.
另外 我觉得柯林斯已经是他的人了
But also, I think Collins was his creature
会毫不质疑地听他使唤
and does his bidding without qualm or query.
下一个女仆未必听他的话
He can't be sure of that in the next one.
我从来没有过贴身女仆
Well, never having had a lady's maid,
所以我是不会有这种烦恼了
it's not a challenge I've had to tussle with.
但你周四会来的吧
But you'll come on Thursday?
会的
I will.
让克拉克森医生有机会了解默顿伯爵
I think it would be nice for Doctor Clarkson
而不是只把他当做贵族看待 是件好事
to see beyond Lord Merton's position and get to know the man.
我同意
I agree.
我还有件事要告诉你
Oh! I knew I had something to tell you.
小虾好像有了克拉根亲王夫人下落的线索
Shrimpie thinks he may be on the trail of Princess Kuragin.
我很高兴
Oh, I am pleased.
是的 有传言说有一些俄♥罗♥斯♥护士在...
Yes, he's heard a rumour of some Russian nurses working in...
湾仔 工作
Wan... Wan Chai?
在香港
And that's in Hong Kong?
应该是在附近
Well, nearby, I think.
这如果是真的 可比意料中的好多了
Well, if it's true, it sounds much better than it might have been.
是啊 亲王夫人给病患洗澡倒便盆
Yes. The idea of Princess Irina scrubbing the sick
真是个令人开心的好消息
and emptying bedpans is a cheering one.
你要告诉她丈夫吗
Will you tell her husband?
不 我想等小虾确认了再说
No, I'll wait until Shrimpie is certain.
这些事必须小心处理
These things must be managed carefully.
是啊
Yes.
听上去这件事必须尤为小心
Sounds as if this must be managed very carefully.
为什么卡森先生要隐瞒你那天早上在伦敦的事
Why did Mr Carson try to hide that you were in London on that day?
他不是有意隐瞒 只是忘了吧
I don't think he tried to hide anything. He just forgot.
有个仆人去伦敦难道不是该记住的大事吗
Isn't it a big thing when a member of the staff goes to London?
-贴身女仆去很正常 -休斯太太 请别插话
- Not for a lady's maid. - Mrs Hughes, please.
她说得对 贴身女仆和男仆去伦敦很正常
She's right. It's not a big thing for ladies' maids or valets.
我明天还要和玛丽小姐去呢
I'm going tomorrow with Lady Mary.
你喜欢格林先生吗
And you liked Mr Green?
是 很喜欢
Yes. I did. Very much.
他好像不怎么喜欢你丈夫啊
He wasn't so fond of your husband.
人都有各自喜欢的类型嘛
Well, there's no accounting for taste.
别走太远 贝茨太太
Don't go away, Mrs Bates.
你说你要去伦敦 我没意见
You've said you'll be in London. I've no objection.
但是别走太远
But don't go away.
打扰了 老爷
I'm very sorry, My Lord.
我们什么时候可以进来铺桌子
I wonder if you know when we can get in here and lay the table.
警♥察♥占用了书房♥
I'm afraid that the police have taken over the library,
我得把这些摆在这儿了
and I needed to spread these out.
这是什么
What are they for?
我在整理开♥发♥村子的计划
I'm trying to formulate my plans for the village,
正在寻找合适的承建商
and I'm looking into some builders.
用平时的维修队不行吗
You won't use the ordinary maintenance team?
工程太大他们做不了
It would be beyond them.
您有选择了吗
Have you made your choice?
我还要和玛丽小姐谈谈
I'll have to talk to Lady Mary,
但我挺中意这家的
but I like the look of this outfit.
他们总部在瑟斯克 就在当地
They're based in Thirsk, so they're local,
他们之前的工程也很棒
and their work is excellent.
而且现在投资房♥地♥产♥是好选择
Of course, we should all invest in building.
近几年一定能赚大钱
Fortunes will be made over the next few years.
我替你拿包 你先打伞吧
Why don't I hold the bags, while you do that?
你真是太好了 真的可以吗
Oh, that's frightfully nice of you! Are you sure?
当然
Quite sure.
-我可以自己拿了 -还是我来吧
- Erm... I can have them back now. - I shouldn't dream of it.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
圣抹大拉的玛丽亚教堂
Erm... just to St Mary Magdalene's.
你一定很喜欢吃糖
You must have a very sweet tooth!
不是我自己吃的
No, they're not for me.
我每周二和周四为俄♥国♥难民准备茶点
I give tea to some Russian refugees every Tuesday and Thursday.
他们喜欢吃蛋糕
They love cake.
我也喜欢吃蛋糕
I love cake.
那就来吃一点吧
Oh, come and have some, if you like.
你对俄♥国♥感兴趣吗
Are you interested in Russia?
不特别感兴趣 不过我真为他们难过
Not terribly... although I am very sorry for them all.
当然
Of course.
我其实该更上心一些的
I should be more interested, really.
-为什么 -我有一部分俄♥国♥血统
- Why? - I have a bit of Russian blood.
-不会吧 -是真的
- How extraordinary! - It's true.
我家人算是俄♥国♥人 至少以前是
In a way, my family is Russian. Or, at least, they used to be.
我一定得请你进来喝杯茶
Well, now I insist. Come and have some tea.
算是对你表示感谢
By way of a thank-you.
我们应该互相自我介绍一下
I suppose we ought to introduce ourselves,
虽然感觉有点怪
even if it feels funny.
我叫罗斯·麦克莱尔
Erm... Rose MacClare.
阿提科斯·奥德里奇 随时为你效劳
Atticus Aldridge, at your service.
这名字听起来不像俄♥国♥名啊
That doesn't sound very Russian.
我们当时不叫奥德里奇
Well, we weren't called Aldridge back then.
帕特莫太太 我也许有办法解决你的问题了
Mrs Patmore, I think I may have a solution to your problem.
那敢情好
Oh, that's good to hear.
可以投资建筑业
Why not invest in the building trade?
现在到处都在建房♥子
With the expansion that's going on everywhere,
你很快就能有收益了
right now you'd soon see a good return.
这主意不错
Well, that's a thought.
你有什么公♥司♥推荐吗
Had you any special firm in mind?
WP摩斯怎么样
What about WP Moss?
他们总部在瑟斯克 公♥司♥规模不断扩大
They're based in Thirsk, they're expanding,
到处都能听到他们公♥司♥的名字
and I hear their name everywhere.
你对这些消息还挺灵通的嘛
I expect you keep your ear to the ground about that sort of thing.
我喜欢了解各种时事新闻
I like to keep abreast of what's going on in the world.
能买♥♥到WP摩斯的股份吗
So, can you buy shares in WP Moss?
有没有公开♥发♥♥售♥
I mean, have they gone public?
这你得自己去问了
Well, erm... you'll have to make enquiries.
邦廷小姐 没想到还能在这儿见到你
Miss Bunting? I must confess I am surprised to see you here.
别紧张 卡森先生 我是来道别的
Rest easy, Mr Carson. I've come to say goodbye.
她要离开学校了
She's only leaving the school, isn't she?
她要离开学校 离开村子了
She's leaving the school and the village,
因为布兰森先生不敢跟老爷对抗
because Mr Branson won't stand up to His Lordship.
你这话太无礼了 黛西
You are nudging impertinence, Daisy.
先把话过一遍脑子再开口
I should think carefully before you say one more word.
你真要走吗
Are you going? Honestly?
是 但情况并不像黛西说的那样
I am, but the situation's not quite as Daisy recounted it.
那是当然的
We already knew that.
我被普雷斯顿的一所学校聘用了
I've had an offer, from a school in Preston,
在兰开夏郡
in Lancashire.
还是文法学校 算是晋升吧
A grammar school, no less, so it's quite a step up.
我有过犹豫 但还是决定接受
I dithered a bit, but I've decided to accept.
因为她每次来这儿都受欺负
Because every time when she comes this house she gets insulted.
我相信邦廷小姐得到的待遇恰如其分
I am sure Miss Bunting is given the reception she deserves.
帕特莫太太
Mrs Patmore...
别让黛西放弃学习 她很有潜能
Don't let Daisy give up her studies. She's got potential.
-这里什么情况 -各种情况都有
- What's going on here? - All sorts.
卡森先生给了我投资建议
Mr Carson's giving me investment advice
邦廷小姐要离开唐顿
and Miss Bunting's leaving Downton,
因为布兰森先生不站在她这边
because Mr Branson won't stick up for her.
差不多是这样
Well, that seems to cover it.
我回房♥间了
I'll be in my room.
那就再见了 祝你好运
Well, goodbye... and good luck.
再见
Goodbye.
休斯太太 维纳先生是什么人
Ah, Mrs Hughes. Who is this Mr Vyner?
是伦敦的警♥察♥ 在调查格林先生的死
He's the London detective, looking into the death of Mr Green.
他们为什么一直向贝茨夫妇问问题
Why do they keep questioning Mr and Mrs Bates?
这是谁说的
Who says they do?
这栋房♥子里没有秘密
This house has no secrets.
这你要去问维纳先生了
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表