剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
I must've been mad. I didn't see the time.
居然让帕特莫太太一个人准备晚餐
I've left Mrs Patmore cooking for everyone.
你可以替我告诉她 你很有数学天赋
You can tell her for me, you'll prove a talented mathematician.
邀请我是谁的主意 你的吗
Whose idea was it to ask me? Yours?
不 是罗斯提的
No, it was Rose.
不过餐桌上有人同意我的观点
Although it's a new sensation for me
那会是很新鲜的感觉
not to be alone in my opinions at the table.
如果因为我你能坚持己见 我很开心
If I've encouraged you to stand your ground, I'm glad.
但今晚我不太想
But I don't feel like putting either
再跟格兰瑟姆伯爵较劲了
myself or Lord Grantham through another test of strength tonight.
请带我谢谢他们并道晚安
Please thank them and say good night for me.
我不需要车 完全可以走回去
I don't need a car. I'm perfectly happy to walk.
入乡随俗
When in Rome.
但你不觉得你受他们的影响太久了吗
But do you ever think you might have been in Rome too long?
-为什么这么说 -也不一定非要入乡随俗
- Why do you say that? - You needn't always do what the Romans do.
-你的潜力不止如此 -我不确定
- There's more in you than that. - I wonder.
只要你下定决心 可以做任何事
You could do anything you want if you put your mind to it.
不得不说
I can't deny it.
你说得好像我真有未来 让我很高兴
It's good to hear you talk as if I had a real future.
你的确是有未来的 但不是在这里
You do have a future. But not here.
不是跟这些人一起
Not with these people.
你的确因为茜玻跟他们是一家人
Of course your link to them is Sybil
但从你告诉我的来看 她是这家里的另类
but from the way you talk I think she was unique in this family.
-没有偏见 思想开放 -千真万确
- Free of prejudice, free from narrow thinking. - That's true enough.
-她是很特别 -我只希望你记住
- She was unique. - All I'm asking is for you to remember
是你让她逃出了围墙
that you are the man who tempted her over the park wall
奔向自♥由♥
to run away to freedom.
这没错
I was that man.
但我不确定我是否还能回到过去
But I'm not sure I can be that man again.
你可以的 我确定
You can be. I know it.
晚安
Good night.
你的朋友呢
Where's your friend?
她不能留下来 她得回家去
She couldn't stay. She had to get home.
真是万幸
What a relief.
您去亚历山大港做什么
What were you doing in Alexandria?
躲避冬日严寒 欣赏美丽事物
Escaping the winter and looking at beautiful things.
美丽而且古老
Beautiful and very ancient things.
我可不这么认为
I don't agree.
你在为俄♥国♥难民募集衣物吗
You're collecting clothes for the Russian refugees.
我一开始没同意 因为这不太像我
I said no at first because, well, it didn't feel terribly me.
但随后我想到他们倒台之前是如何生活的
But then I thought about them leading their lives before the fall.
-就像你的生活 -就是啊
- Doing everything you would do. - Exactly.
跳舞 购物 拜访朋友
Dancing and shopping and seeing their friends
然后突然被赶出来
and then suddenly being thrown out
自生自灭
to fend for themselves in the jungle.
我觉得有能力的话我必须帮忙
Well, I thought I had to help if I could.
幸好邦廷小姐拒绝了我们的邀请
It's lucky Miss Bunting refused our invitation
要不然她又会大谈特谈
or she'd give tell us a lecture on
那些人是贵族 所以他们活该
how they're aristocrats and so they deserve it.
她认为俄♥国♥的旧体制不公平
She believes the old regime in Russia was an unjust one.
并希望新体制会有进步
She hopes the new system will be an improvement.
那她就是煽动者了吗 我可是同意她的观点
Does that make her a firebrand? Because I agree with her.
那你不觉得罪犯的野蛮行径
And don't you think certain acts of savagery
让他们不值得一丝同情吗
forfeit any sympathy for the perpetrators?
那当然很糟
It was terrible, of course.
但英国人为了取得国会和王室的平衡
But the English killed King Charles the First
杀死了查理一世
to create a balance between the throne and parliament.
17世纪第二次英国内战后 查理一世以叛国罪被处死
又不是我杀的他
I didn't kill him personally.
我也没击毙沙皇一家
I didn't shoot the Imperial Family.
老天 这就是所谓的激烈地交换意见吗
Goodness. Is this what they call a lively exchange of views?
爸爸这时候一般要去拿枪了
It's about now that Papa usually fetches his gun.
玛丽 别捉弄布里克先生
Mary, don't tease Mr Bricker.
他是北上来看画的
He's come north to see a painting
却发现自己卷入了一场内战
and finds himself caught in the middle of a civil war.
我们今晚还是一起退席吧
I don't think we'll split tonight.
如果我们先走了他们肯定要打起来
They'll only fight if we do.
布里克先生 您想看画吧
Mr Bricker, you want to see the picture
肯定多等一秒都是折磨
and I'm sure any delay is torment.
您真是善解人意
You read my mind.
卡森 纪念碑的事我们要怎么解决
Carson, how are we to move forward with the memorial?
我想你还没改变立场吧
I suppose your position has not changed.
我看得出我快输了
I can see that I'm losing.
我更想被折服而不是被打败 老爷
I would rather be convinced than defeated, my lord.
而我还没折服呢
And I am not yet convinced.
罗伯特表亲
Cousin Robert?
您知道国王陛下要用无线电发表讲话吗
Did you see that the King is going to speak on the wireless?
-今天报纸上登了 -别胡说了
- It was in the paper today. - Don't be silly.
不 是真的 为了大英帝国博览会的开幕
No, it's true. For the opening of the British Empire Exhibition.
广播是在23号♥
It's being broadcast on the 23rd.
只是觉得您会想知道
I just thought you'd like to know.
这是真的吗 卡森
Is this true, Carson?
好像是真的 老爷
I believe so, my lord.
还是发表关于帝国的讲话
Talking about the Empire too, I wonder,
如果国王陛下想用无线电
if the King wants to use the wireless
向他的人♥民♥发表讲话 也许我们必须收听
to speak to his people maybe we have to listen.
我可不这么想 老爷
I wouldn't say that, my lord.
或许国王陛下是被大臣所迫
Is it not a case of the King being forced
而不得不接受一项丢脸的任务呢
into accepting a humiliating assignment by his ministers?
你是说国王陛下很软弱吗 卡森
Are you saying the King is a weak man, Carson?
我不敢 老爷
Never that, my lord.
但即使是国王 有时也不得不折腰
But even kings must bow to pressure sometimes.
那我们不该在他忍♥辱负重时支持他吗
And should we not support him in his hour of endurance?
别这么垂头丧气 我们总能租一台的
Oh, cheer up. We can always hire one.
只在庄园放一天 我们肯定不会被带坏的
Surely we won't be corrupted if it's only in the house for a day.
他们说你在这里
They said you were out here.
我想在晚饭前出来透透气
I thought I'd get some air before we have our dinner.
我让你失望了 对不对
I've let you down, haven't I?
不 我不会这么说
No, I wouldn't say so.
你只是你而已
You are who you are.
你做了选择并为此付出了代价
You made choices and you paid the price for them.
但我不是你原来想的那种人
Still, I'm not who you thought me.
刑期
我不该乱评判他人
It is not for me to pass sentence.
你已经服过刑了
You've had enough of that.
我已经变了
I've changed.
我现在不同了 希望你能相信我
I'm different now. I wish you could believe me.
但你不肯告诉我那么做的原因
But you won't tell me why you did it
因为我不相信那是你一人所为
because I am not persuaded you could have acted on your own.
也许不是吧 但我不想谈这事
Maybe not. But I don't want to talk about that.
因为无论是不是我一人做的
Because, alone or not,
说到底 我选择了去偷窃
in the end, I made the choice to steal.
没必要再把罪推到别人身上了
And there's no point trying to pass the sin along.
那我就没法发表意见了
Then you won't allow me an opinion.
如果是你就不会那么做 无论是谁叫你那么做
You see, you wouldn't have done it. No matter who asked you to.
无论是为了什么
No matter what the provocation.
我可不敢这么说
I don't claim that.
如果一个人要看着他爱的人挨饿
If a man must watch his loved ones starve,
谁说得准他会怎么做
who's to say what he'll do?
但我并没有挨饿 不是吗
But I wasn't starving, was I?
相信我
Believe me.
我愿用一只手臂来换重写那段人生的机会
I'd give a limb to rewrite that whole chapter of my life.
但不可能 莫斯利先生
But I can't, Mr Molesley.
就算是为了你
Even for you.
也不可能
I can't.
你们有关于画来源的记录吗
Do you have a clear record of how it came to be here?
第二代伯爵是我们的收藏家
The second Earl was our collector.
他年轻时在欧洲游学买♥♥下的
He bought it when he was quite a young man on his grand tour.
那是什么时候
Which was when?
1789年 我们有一封他妈妈写给他的信
1789. We've a letter from his mother.
她刚听说巴士底监狱被攻破
She's just heard about the fall of the Bastille
而她儿子正要经过法国
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表