剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
第五季 第三集
利物浦大饭店
-睡得好吗 -很好
- Did you sleep well? - Very.
再次与人同床 我倒习惯得挺快
It hasn't taken me long to get used to sharing a bed again.
-哪位 -您的早餐 女士
- Who is it? - Breakfast, madam.
等一下
One moment.
谢谢你
Ah. Thank you so much.
交给我吧
I can manage.
你自己点了什么吗 你不能吃我的
Have you ordered something for yourself? You can't have mine.
马上就会送来了
It'll be here any second.
-你真是胃口大开啊 -别开这种玩笑
- You've worked up a good appetite. - I can't bear vulgar jokes.
我会记住的 我什么都留心了
I'll make note of that. I've made note of everything.
你早晨起来的样子
How you look in the morning.
怎么穿衣
How you dress.
怎么打扮
How you put on your make-up.
为什么呢
Why particularly?
因为我想快点适应
Because I want to acclimate myself
将要主宰我余生的
with the routines and rituals
日常习惯
that will govern the rest of my life.
你会被日常习惯主宰吗
Are you governed by ritual and routine?
我可不会
I don't think I am.
我们今天一定要走吗
Do we really have to leave today?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
利物浦肯定还有更多值得挖掘的快乐
Surely there are some delights in Liverpool we have yet to share.
我们在柴郡开车兜风
We've driven round Cheshire
在公开场合一同进餐 大约有一周了
and dined in public for almost a week.
没被人发现 真是个奇迹
By some miracle, we have managed to get away with it.
我们还是收敛点吧
Let's not push our luck.
被发现有什么关系吗
Does it matter if we get found out?
反正我们很快就要走进婚姻殿堂了
We're gonna be down the aisle before you can say, "Jack Robinson."
没那么快 而且确实有关系
No, we won't. And yes, it does matter.
我吃过这种亏 不会再犯了
I've been tarnished once and I won't be tarnished again.
没有正式宣布 安排 执行
Nothing is going to happen that isn't properly announced
我们什么都不能做
organised and executed.
你的早餐来了
Isn't that your breakfast?
邦廷小姐说我开始学习之后还进步挺快
Miss Bunting says I've quite a gift for it now I've got started.
我十一岁就离开学校了
I left school when I were 11.
能学些什么呢
What were I supposed to learn by then?
我要是现在上学 不到十四岁一定不走
If I were at school now, I'd be there at least till I were 14.
怎么了
What's the matter?
-抱歉 亲爱的 你说什么 -没什么
- Sorry, love. What were you saying? - Nothing.
布里克先生离开之前说
Before he left, Mr Bricker was saying
下次我们去伦敦时
he wants to show us the della Francescas
他想带我们去国家美术馆
in the National Gallery
看德拉·弗朗切斯卡的作品
when we're next in London.
你去吧
You go.
我还挺想知道我们家的画够不够好
Actually, I wouldn't mind knowing if ours is any good.
很少在早餐时见您
We don't often see you for breakfast.
我们今早要开会 安排教堂鲜花的事
We've got a meeting this morning to organise the church flowers.
轮值表似乎出了点问题
The rota seems to have gone wrong.
玛丽今天回来吗
Is Mary back today?
-应该是 -很好
- Supposed to be. - Good.
利兹有人发来一个很有意思的提议
We've been sent an intriguing proposition from a man in Leeds.
什么提议
What's that?
我们等玛丽回来再一起讨论吧
Let's wait till Mary gets home then we can all talk about it.
你今天有什么安排吗
Do you have any plans today?
我可能走去紫杉农场
I might walk down to Yew Tree Farm.
我可以载你一程
I'll give you a lift if you like.
-罗斯走了吗 -应该是
- Has Rose left already? - I think so.
她要赶早班火车去约克
She planned to get an early train to York.
她想一整天都陪着俄♥国♥难民
She wanted to spend all day with her Russians
真不错
which is nice to see.
能走了吗
Are you ready to go?
伊迪丝对那女孩真是疼爱有加
Edith is getting so fond of that little girl.
希望那位母亲别被她惹烦了
I only hope she isn't driving the mother mad.
卡森先生 我能打个电♥话♥吗
Mr Carson, please may I make a telephone call?
可别养成习惯了
Don't make it a habit.
不好意思 能麻烦您出去一下吗
I'm sorry to ask but I wonder if I might be alone.
好吧
If you wish.
你好 我在《伦敦杂♥志♥》上看到你们的广♥告♥了
Hello. I've been reading your advertisement in the London Magazine.
"选择自己的道路"
Choose Your Own Path.
就送到这儿吧 回头见
This is me. We'll talk soon.
我们没问题了 只要按部就班就好
We're settled now. We'll just have to get organised.
你的老罗密欧最近如何
Oh, what is the latest from your ageing Romeo?
你感兴趣的话 我们上次见面后
If it's of interest, I haven't heard anything from him
-就没听到他的消息 -真令人失望
- since you and I last met. - Oh, how disappointing.
你或许觉得失望 我可不会
To you, perhaps. Not especially to me.
对了 斯普拉特怎么样了
By the way, how is Spratt?
他挺好的吧 怎么了
He's well, I think. Why do you ask?
他今天没来应门 我还以为他病了
He wasn't there to open the door. I wondered if he might be ill.
他没病 他去利物浦了
Oh, no. He's not ill. He's in Liverpool.
他侄女昨天结婚
His niece got married yesterday
斯普拉特得把她嫁出去
and Spratt had to take her down the aisle.
简直无法想象斯普拉特也有私生活
It seems unlikely to think of Spratt with a private life.
是啊 无法想象而且极为麻烦
Hm. Yes. Unlikely and extremely inconvenient.
你总不能为此生他气吧 仆人也是人啊
But you can't begrudge him that surely. Servants are human beings too.
是没错 但那最好是在他们休假的时候
Yes. But preferably only on their days off.
那么他们要深入调查证人证言
So they want to take this witness business further?
恐怕是的 据称是个年轻女士
I'm afraid so. It's a young woman, apparently.
她当时正要去会友
She was on her way to meet a friend
就在皮卡迪利大街的爱神雕像附近
by the Statue of Eros in Piccadilly.
她发誓说她路过时听见格林说话了
Now, she swears she heard Green speak as she walked by.
交通有点喧闹 但她听见他说
There was clatter from traffic but she heard him say,
"你怎么来了"
"Why have you come?"
-他在跟谁说话 -她看不见
- Who was he talking to? - She couldn't see.
她个子很矮 站在他背后
She was quite short and behind his back.
他说话时她抬头看了一眼
She looked up when he spoke
但只看见他跌到马路上
but it was only to see him fall into the road.
她之前倒是没说
She kept very quiet about it.
这件事上了报纸 都说是事故
Well, it was in the paper and they said it was an accident.
但那句话一直让她不安 "你怎么来了"
But that phrase haunted her. "Why have you come?"
最后她觉得自己必须上报
Till last she felt she had to report it.
我还是不明白您来这儿做什么
I still don't see what brings you here.
格林曾抱怨称他在唐顿时跟人发生过口角
Green complained of a quarrel while he was staying at Downton.
他觉得自己受了委屈 对此很生气
He felt badly treated, was angry about it and...
还把这事告诉了吉利安姆子爵的其他仆人
he told Lord Gillingham's other servants.
他们之前怎么不上报
Why didn't they report it before?
因为所有人都以为他的死是意外
Because everyone thought his death was an accident.
直到现在
Until now.
很抱歉 但据我回忆
I'm sorry but as I remember,
他在这里的时候一直兴致很高
he was in high spirits while he was here.
要我说都有点过于亢奋了
Rather too high, if you get my meaning.
他叫女佣和男仆一起玩小鬼赛跑
He had the maids and footmen playing Racing Demon
大呼小叫的
and screaming the house down.
所以你觉得他不会
So you had no reason to
-跟任何人发生争吵 -完全不会
- believe he fell out with anyone? - None at all.
他是个傲慢自大的人
He was rather a bumptious type
但要说有谁不喜欢的话 那也是我
but if anyone objected to that, it was me.
伊泽贝尔之前还打听你的旅程
Isobel was asking about your travels.
她今晚要来吃晚餐 你自己跟她说吧
She's coming for dinner this evening so you can tell her yourself.
-再来杯茶吗 老爷 -谢谢 不用
- Another cup of tea, M'Lord? - Thank you, no.
你可以给她看看你的写生
You can show her your sketches.
说起来 都放哪了
Where are they anyway?
-不能让我们看看吗 -既然你回来了
- Can't we see them? - Now that you're back,
一家建筑公♥司♥来联♥系♥我们
a building company has been in touch.
-他们打算建五十栋住♥宅♥ -五十栋
- They want to put up 50 houses. - 50?
就是普通民宅 他看上皮普角了
Modest ones. He's got his eye on Pip's Corner.
他想把小路延伸至绿地
He wants to widen the lane to the green
直达村子中心
to give access to the centre of the village.
他们要买♥♥皮普角吗
They want to buy Pip's Corner?
他们要建设皮普角
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表