剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
第五季 第五集
蛋糕糖果店
-柯拉 -你好 罗斯孟德
- Cora. - Hello, Rosamund.
你动作好快啊
You made good time.
-天啊 -怎么了
- I say! - What?
有人在埃塞克斯郡韦克福德开了个裸体主义营
Some man has opened a nudist colony at Wickford in Essex,
叫做穆聂拉团
called the Moonella Group.
colony也有殖民地之意
什么意思 在埃塞克斯开了个殖民地
What do you mean, a man has opened a colony in Essex?
不是那个意思 妈妈
Not that sort of colony, Mama.
是为想脱♥光♥衣服的人准备的
It's for people who want to take all their clothes off.
在埃塞克斯吗 那里不是很潮湿吗
In Essex? Isn't it terribly damp?
那有什么关系吗
Would that make a difference?
如果不♥穿♥衣服 就有关系
Well, yes, if you had no clothes on.
这主意太疯狂了
Well, I think it's a mad idea.
我看他们不是冲着你来的
Oh, I doubt they were aiming it at you.
玛丽和我说 你特别喜欢一个佃户家的孩子
I wanted to come after Mary told me about the farmer's child
我就想过来看看
you're taking such an interest in.
你换完衣服来我房♥间吧 好吗
Come to my room when you're changed, why don't you?
你这次来待多久
How long are you here for?
如果可以 大概一周吧
About a week, if I'm allowed.
很好 我周五要为几位副郡长办个庆典
Good. We're giving a bash for my Deputy Lieutenants on Friday.
你可以留下来帮忙
You can stay and help.
但我周四晚上不在
I'm afraid I'll be away on Thursday night.
又是个老爷们庆祝收获的活动
It's another of my Lord Loot things.
全约克郡的驻地指挥官
I'm guest of honour at a dinner
都要参加晚宴 我是贵宾 逃不掉的
for all the Yorkshire-based commanding officers. I can't get out of it.
你要在那里过夜吗
You're staying the night?
在谢菲尔德 会到很晚 所以得过夜了
It's down in Sheffield, and it'll be very late, so it seems sensible.
你就和柯拉将就将就吧
You'll just have to make do with Cora.
还有伊迪丝 汤姆和罗斯
And Edith and Tom and Rose.
你的求婚者有什么消息吗
What news of your suitor?
他最近都没来找过我
I haven't heard from him lately.
你决定给他什么答复了吗
Have you decided what answer you're going to give him yet?
我想我该先告诉他 再告诉你吧
Well, I think I should tell him before I tell you.
不是吗
Wouldn't you agree?
要说拖延 艾伦·泰利都比不上你
Ellen Terry has nothing on you when it comes to stringing out a moment.
十九世纪英国戏剧演员
-你们在忙吗 -不不 进来吧
- Oh, are you busy? - No, no, no. Come in.
有什么事吗
How can I help?
要我出去吗
Would you like me to leave?
我也希望我有个
Oh, I'd love to think I had a secret
不能入女士耳朵的秘密 可惜没有
that was too indelicate for a lady's ear, but I haven't.
不 这次其实是有好消息
No, I've got some good news, for a change.
我一位老姑妈去世了
An old aunt's died.
好消息不是指这个 但她很长寿了
No, that's not the good news, but she made old bones.
这才重要
Which is the main thing.
是这样 她给我留了些钱
Well, the point is, she's left me a bit of money.
有几百英镑 比我一辈子攒的都多
It's a few hundred quid, more than I've ever saved.
真为你高兴
I am glad for you.
她嫁了一个面包师 他挺能干
Well, she was married to a baker and he did well,
但他们没有孩子
but they had no children.
她选择你真是太好了
How nice of her to choose you.
我想应该是因为她和我爸爸感情好
Well, I think it was in memory of my dad, more than anything.
他们小时候可亲密了
She and he were very close when they were growing up...
你是想听听我
And you want my advice on
关于处理这份遗产的建议 是吗
what to do with the inheritance? Is that it?
是的
It is.
你还是问问布兰森先生 或者克拉克森医生吧
You'd do better asking Mr Branson's advice. Or Dr Clarkson's.
她在问我呢
She's asking mine.
可我们跟不上时代啊
But we live so out of the way here.
你要找个了解当今行情的人谈谈
You need to talk to someone who's still in the game.
我会想想的 帕特莫太太
I'll give it some thought, Mrs Patmore.
好了 如果你们不介意
And now, if you'll allow me,
我要上楼去敲锣了
I will go up and ring the gong.
过来坐这儿 我们谈谈
Come and sit here and we can talk.
我又不会吃了你
I'm not going to eat you.
但您会把我嚼个透
But you are going to chew me up.
和我说说那个佃户的女儿吧
Why not just tell me about the dear little farmer's daughter?
玛丽怎么说的
What did Mary say?
只说了这个
No more than that.
您早知道我会把她带回来
You knew I'd bring her back.
我担心你会
I feared it.
我还是对施罗德太太深感愧疚
And I still feel very sorry for poor Mrs Schroder.
我给她写信了 她说她领养了另一个孩子
I wrote to her. She told me she's adopted another baby.
那她的问题解决了
Then she has solved her problem,
但你的问题解决了吗
but the question remains: have you solved yours?
能至少让我见见这女孩吗
Am I at least going to be allowed to see the girl?
-您想见她吗 -当然
- Do you want to? - Of course.
我花了十个月的时间
I gave up ten months of my life
确保她安全地降生
to make sure she came safely into the world.
问题是 佃户的妻子 德鲁太太
The trouble is, the farmer's wife, Mrs Drewe,
她觉得我很讨厌
she just thinks I'm a nuisance.
她不想让我见玛丽戈德
She doesn't want me to see Marigold.
那么我们面临着对你名誉的极大威胁
So, we have a situation of infinite danger to your reputation,
却不能给你换来任何情感上的回报
which brings you no emotional reward to compensate.
我们是最先下来的吗
Are we the first down?
看来是 想来点吗
It looks like it. Want some?
邦廷小姐如何了 还在楼下教黛西吗
How is Miss Bunting? Still teaching Daisy downstairs?
是的 不过别担心
She is. But don't worry.
我以后不会再邀她上来了
I won't ask her to join us in the future.
柯拉如果觉得这对你重要
Cora would overrule me in a moment
会马上不顾我反对
if she thought it important to you.
但您觉得不该这样
Which you don't think it should be?
我知道你有时感到孤立 在家里像一个外人
I know you feel excluded at times, an outsider in your own home.
我对您和这个家庭非常感激
Look, I am very grateful to you and this family.
但我对这个国家及其该何去何从
But my vision of this country and where it should be headed
与你们看法不同
is different from yours.
但却与邦廷小姐看法一致
But not from Miss Bunting's?
我信奉改革和左派的道德准则
I believe in reform and the moral direction of the Left,
跟她在一起时 我不会觉得自己像个异类或傻瓜
and when I'm with her, I don't feel like a freak or a fool,
不通情理
devoid of common sense.
我只能这么说 汤姆
I would only say this, Tom:
你在这里的日子了解到了双方的观点
In your time here you've learned both sides of the argument,
与你曾经视为仇敌的人成了朋友
befriended people you'd once have seen as enemies.
这话没错
That's true.
你应该感到自豪
You should be proud.
五年前 你会相信
Five years ago, would you have
自己能与我母亲友好相处吗
believed you could be friendly with my mother?
五分钟前我都不敢确信呢
I'm not sure I'd have believed it five minutes ago.
不要轻视你自己的成就 没别的
Don't make nothing of what you've achieved. That's all.
晚餐前就喝酒 卡森发现会怎么说啊
Drinks before dinner? Wait till Carson catches you.
这酒可是我亲手倒的
You'll notice I poured them myself.
安娜 我收到了一张威利斯警长的便条
Anna, I've had a note from Sergeant Willis.
他说他今天上午十一点会来访
He says he's going to look in this morning at 11 o'clock.
来见我吗
To see me?
他是这么说的
That's what he says.
还有别人吗 卡森先生
Anyone else, Mr Carson?
我不确定 他说他想跟安娜和玛丽小姐谈谈
I'm not sure. He says he wants to talk to Anna and Lady Mary.
玛丽小姐 为什么还要找她
Lady Mary? Why her?
我不知道 但你能提醒她一下吗
I don't know. But could you warn her?
我把早餐盘端上去的时候跟她说
I'll tell her when I take up the breakfast tray.
请问 您是为何事大驾光临
May I ask... to what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?
我就开门见山吧
I'll get straight down to it.
你知道默顿伯爵有多么
You know how Lord Merton likes to...
爱表现他对医学的兴趣吧
display his interest in all things medical?
至少
At least, he likes to,
在卡劳利太太面前是如此
when in the company of Mrs Crawley.
承蒙您对我的信任
Your confidence is a compliment.
我向你倾诉 克拉克森医生 因为我必须如此
I confide in you, Dr Clarkson, because I must.
只有你能帮忙
Only you can help.
真是让我受宠若惊
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表