剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
- Tell her. - It's true.
-玛丽戈德是她女儿 -撒谎
- Marigold's her daughter. - It's a lie!
我不知道她有你什么把柄
I don't know what she's holding over you,
但你不能就这么放过她
but you can't let her get away with it!
我有她出生证明的复件
I have a copy of her birth certificate.
是法语的 但上面有我的名字
It's in French, but you can read my name clearly enough.
您真是勇敢
Which was brave of you.
我姑妈想要我伪造一份
My aunt wanted me to use a false one,
-但我猜到我可能要用到证明 -给我
- but I knew I might need proof. - Give that to me!
-我还有 -这是你俩的阴谋
- I have others. - You've cooked this up between you.
够了
That's enough.
我们没有任何正式文件证明她是我们的
We've nothing formal that gives us any claim over her.
-有她濒死父亲的信 -是我写的
- Only a note from her dying father. - Which I wrote.
你怎么能这样
How could you do this?
我是你妻子
I'm your wife,
你居然这么撒谎 欺瞒地无♥耻♥利用我
yet you have lied and cheated and used me shamefully.
你就是去找女人也没这么过分
If you'd have taken a mistress you couldn't have been more false.
德鲁太太 我知道你不想听
Mrs Drewe, I know you don't want to hear this,
但我很感激
but I'm very grateful.
我当然不想听
No, I don't bloody want to hear it!
-去拿她的东西 -休想
- Fetch her things. - I will not!
那就算了
Then don't.
-不 不要 -行了
- No! No! No! - No...
-不要 我的孩子 -好了
- My baby. No... - There we go.
等等 等等
Wait! Just wait, wait.
等一下
Wait.
没有这个她睡不着
She'll not sleep, else.
别害怕 好宝贝
Don't be afraid, my darling...
这位好女士是你的新妈妈了 她爱你
This nice lady is your new mummy. She loves you,
她是最爱你的
more than anyone else could.
但别忘了
But don't you forget...
我们也爱你
...that we love you, too.
祝你们好运
Best of luck!
希望我千万别在罗斯面前摔下来
Let me not fall in front of Rose.
很高兴你这么在意她的看法
I'm glad her opinion matters.
我还不想出丑呢
I'd rather not look a fool quite yet.
回头让她慢慢发现我的笨拙吧
She can discover it gently.
-我真想跨骑 -为什么不呢
- I'm dying to ride astride. - Why don't you?
我奶奶看着呢
Not if my grandmother's watching.
真没想到
You surprise me.
你似乎很清楚
You seem more than able to choose
该破坏哪些规矩 守哪些规矩
which laws to keep and which to break.
别生气嘛
Don't be spiky,
-我想要的与你无异 -那是什么
- when I only want what you want. - Which is?
你和托尼百年好合
For you and Tony to walk into the sunset together.
我真讨厌你
I do resent you.
我讨厌你能把他从我身边偷走
I resent your ability to take him off me,
我才是能让他幸福的人
when I know how to make him happy,
而且我也绝对比你更爱他
and I certainly love him more than you do.
这倒都是实话
I think that's all true.
那你干吗打扮得这么时髦
Then why turn up looking like a cross between a Vogue fashion plate
-抢眼 -哪能让他那么轻松忘记
- and a case of dynamite? - I can't make it too easy for him.
他们正要出发呢
They're just about ready to go.
我能看看吗 阿驴
Can I have a look, Donk?
-看到玛丽姨妈了吗 -是的
- Can you see Aunt Mary? - Yes.
她可真棒
I think she's splendid.
我看她是疯了
I think she's cracked.
年轻时疯狂一点挺好的
It's good to do some crazy things when you're young.
只要不会要人命
As long as you survive them.
有些人这辈子都疯疯癫癫的
Some do crazy things all their lives. Hmm.
你怎么答复他的
What answer did you give?
我想等大家聚在一起时宣布
I'm going to tell them when we're all together.
你不会先说出去吧
You won't give me away?
你是说你答应他了
You mean you've accepted him? Huh.
我知道你觉得我很傻
I know you'll think me foolish,
但我觉得这是我的最后机会
but I feel it's my last chance
在死前开启一段新的历程
of a new adventure before I'm done.
既然你答应了他
Well, now you've accepted him,
我再不会多说一句了
you'll hear no more argument from me.
加油啊
Go on!
阿提科斯 加油啊
Go, Atticus, go!
加油啊 快点
Come on, faster!
托尼
Tony!
-你好歹让她做女士里的第一啊 -胡说
- You might have allowed her to be the first woman. - Nonsense.
我从不放水让人赢
I don't believe in letting people win.
即使这对你有利
Even if it's in your own interest?
你骑得不错
You rode well.
我能完成比赛
If I make it across the finishing line at all
-在我看来就是奇迹了 -什么话
- it's a miracle, as far as I'm concerned. - Nonsense.
你简直像马人一样灵巧
You're a positive centaur.
瞧 他快到终点了 你别再拉住他就好
See? He's nearly there - if you'd just stop jerking his lead.
太棒了 幸好你们都完好无损地回来了
Well done, but thank God you're all back in one piece.
这是谁
Who's this?
是我父母
My parents.
母亲 父亲 这是格兰瑟姆伯爵和夫人
Mother, Father, this is Lord and Lady Grantham.
玛丽小姐你们已经见过了
Lady Mary you already know.
这是吉利安姆子爵 梅布尔·莱恩·福克斯
Lord Gillingham, Mabel Lane Fox,
查尔斯·布雷克 还有罗斯
Charles Blake and, of course, Rose.
罗斯小姐 能再见到你真好
Lady Rose, how lovely to see you again.
大家都去我们家沐浴更衣吧
Why don't you all come back to the house to bathe and change.
我还是等回唐顿再说吧 不过多谢您盛情
I'm going to leave it until we get back to Downton, but thank you.
你们不愿留下吃晚餐吗
I can't tempt you to stay for dinner?
今天就算了 我们一身沙尘
Not today. We're covered in dust.
不如你们明天都来唐顿吃晚餐吧
Why don't you all come to Downton tomorrow for dinner.
这太麻烦你们了吧
That seems rather an imposition.
-怎么会 -那太好了
- Not at all. - Then we'd be delighted.
你们还没见过我的婆婆和堂亲
You haven't met my mother-in-law and our cousin,
-那位是卡劳利太太 -下午好
- Mrs Crawley. - Good afternoon.
如果罗斯的相好的父母都要来吃饭了
If the parents of Rose's young man are coming for dinner,
那看来他们比我想的要认真呢
things must be more advanced than I realised.
他看上去人不错 而且他们不像天主教吧
He seems a nice boy, and it's not like the Catholics, is it?
他们不会要求她皈依他们的教派
She won't be expected to convert.
-什么教派 -犹太教啊
- Con... Convert to what? - Judaism.
我读过一篇文章 这个辛德比勋爵
I read in an article, Lord Sinderby
可在犹太人中很有地位呢
is a leading figure in the Jewish community.
总有点美中不足 是不是
There's always something, isn't there?
-什么叫走了 -她走了
- What do you mean, gone? - She's gone.
她没说去哪 但我猜是去罗斯蒙德夫人那儿
She didn't say where, but I doubt it's to Lady Rosamund's.
为什么
Why?
格莱格森的事肯定让她伤心 但为什么要跑掉
Of course she was very upset about Gregson, but why run off?
我也先走了 卡森 车还在外面吗
I think I'll slip away, Carson. Is the car still outside?
他们正在卸车 夫人 我去...
They're just unloading it now, My Lady. I'll come...
你留下吧
You stay here.
我能行
I can manage.
-把那两个拿走 -好的
- Could you take those two down? - Yes.
这是谁的箱子
Whose cases are these?
玛丽小姐的 是她的骑马装
Lady Mary's. They're her riding things.
这是莱恩·福克斯小姐的 麻烦拿进去
These are Miss Lane Fox's. If you could take them in.
回家 先去一趟紫杉农场
Home, please. Can you first stop at Yew Tree Farm?
是 夫人
Yes, Milady.
伊迪丝小姐走了
Lady Edith has taken off.
-什么意思 -她离开了
- What do you mean? - She's gone.
她把车留在了车站
She left her car at the station.
布兰森先生现在要走去开回来
Mr Branson's walking down there now to pick it up.
肯定是因为德国来的消息
Oh, it must have been the news from Germany.
-可怜人 -我该去敲锣了
- Poor thing. - Well, I ought to go and ring the gong.
休斯太太
Mrs Hughes,
我有个提议 你或许会觉得奇怪
may I make a suggestion that I think you'll find a strange one,
但我还是想请你考虑一下
but I ask that you consider, none the less.
天呐 我好期待
Heavens. I'm all agog.
你觉得我们是不是该
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表