剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
The hotel arranges a baby- sitter when you need one.
-我能见见她吗 -还是算了
- May I see her? - I don't think so.
-今晚不行 -你打算怎么办
- Not tonight. - So what are you going to do?
我有考虑过要不要去美国
I was toying for a while with the idea of going to America.
-别犯傻了 -怎么是犯傻
- Oh, don't be ridiculous. - Why is it ridiculous?
她有一半美国血统 不是吗
She's half American, isn't she?
我可以舍弃头衔 虚构一个已死的丈夫
I thought I'd drop my title and invent a dead husband.
在底特律或芝加哥做个什么太太
Then I'd be Mrs Thing in Detroit or Chicago,
在那儿不会碰到认识的人
where I wouldn't run into anyone I knew.
这就是你的计划
So, is that your plan?
我不希望杂♥志♥社倒闭
I don't want the magazine business to fall into ruin.
我在国外怎么能照顾生意
How could I keep an eye on it overseas?
我也想让玛丽戈德在英式环境下长大
And I would like Marigold to grow up English.
还有什么别的选择
What is the alternative?
能不能在这里虚构一个丈夫
An invented dead husband here?
在伦敦绝对瞒不过去的
I'd never get away with it in London.
我想说她是我的孤儿教女
I thought I'd make her my orphaned godchild.
我有别的主意
Well, I have a different plan.
-我想让你带她回家 -不行
- I'd like you to bring her home. - No.
我不想成为全郡的笑柄
I won't be the county failure.
可怜的疯伊迪丝小姐 丢了贞操与理智
Poor demented Lady Edith who lost her virtue and her reason.
听我说完
Just listen to my plan.
德鲁家虽不情愿 但不得不承认
The Drewes would reach a reluctant conclusion
他们养不起朋友的孩子
that they can't afford to raise their friend's child.
而你如此喜欢这女孩
You've grown so fond of the girl,
就问能不能接她来唐顿养大
you ask if she might join the others in the Downton nursery.
德鲁的计划就够离谱了
The Drewe plan was mad enough.
这简直荒唐至极
But this is COMPLETELY ludicrous.
这怎么可能行得通
How could it possibly work?
千万不能让爸爸知道真♥相♥
Papa must never know the truth.
这个问题我想过了 觉得不妥
I've thought about it and I don't agree.
让他接受这事的确需要一段时间
It would take time for him to get used to the idea,
但我相信他能接受的
I believe he would make it.
不行 他对我的态度会从此改变
No. He'd never look at me in the same way again.
那好
Very well.
你要是这样想 那就不告诉他
If that's how you feel, he doesn't have to know.
也不能告诉玛丽
Nor Mary.
我受不了她一副高高在上的样子
I couldn't have her queening it over me.
现在不知道这事的人 我们都不说
No-one has to know who doesn't know already,
你奶奶 罗斯孟德 你和我
your grandmother, Rosamund, you and me.
其他人只会知道我们的说辞
Everyone else will be told the story.
这么疯狂的办法我们要怎么执行
And how would we execute this insanity?
农夫领养的孩子抱去唐顿抚养
A farmer's foster child turns up in the Downton nursery?
很多人领养各种背景的孩子
People adopt babies all the time from all kinds of backgrounds.
你也想这么做吗
So you're going to try to do this?
晚上回贝尔格雷夫广场后
I'll telephone Mr Drewe tonight
我就给德鲁先生打电♥话♥ 让他帮忙
when we get back to Belgrave Square and I'll ask for his help.
-他妻子怎么办 -让他去解决
- And what about his wife? - Let him manage her.
伊迪丝明天跟我回家
Edith and I will go home tomorrow.
我会让德鲁先生来车站见面
I'll ask Mr Drewe to meet the train
把玛丽戈德带走
and take Marigold,
然后再跟家里讨论德鲁家的困境
then we'll discuss the Drewes' situation with the family.
最后 伊迪丝就可以光明正大地
And at last, Edith will fetch the girl
把孩子接到家里来了
and bring her back to the house in broad daylight.
今天就到此为止吧 女士们
Time to call it a day, ladies.
再同意不过了
I couldn't agree more.
有一封给你的 莫斯利先生
And one for you, Mr Moseley.
今天下午我要跟玛丽小姐出去 只去一晚
I'm going out with Lady Mary this afternoon but only for the night.
怎么没提前点通知
You didn't have much warning.
我知道 但事发突然
I know, but something has come up.
应该不必让你去查看♥房♥♥子了
I suppose there's no point in you looking in on the house.
这次不用
Not this time.
等布鲁克先生搬走吧 我们一起去
Leave it till Mr Brook's left and we can both go.
是梅森先生发来的邀请
Ooh, it's an invitation from Mr Mason.
什么 我认识的那个梅森先生吗
What? My Mr Mason?
就是那个
Your Mr Mason.
他让我们明天去农场用午餐
He wants you and me to come to the farm tomorrow for luncheon.
如果你能请假的话
If we can get the time off.
你跟他们一起去吧 夫人不会介意的
Why don't you go with them? I'm sure Her Ladyship wouldn't mind.
这么关心我♥干♥吗
What is it to you?
你以你的德报我的怨
You did me a good turn when I'd done you a bad one.
我觉得你该放松一下
So I think you deserve a treat.
他说得对 对你会有好处
He's right. It'll do you good.
可人家没请我
But I've not been asked.
梅森先生会很高兴见到你的
Mr Mason would be glad to see you,
不过卡森先生会让我们去吗
but would Mr Carson let us go?
我去跟他说吧 他会让的
Ooh, I think he will if you allow me to handle it.
晚上有重要的晚餐 他不会让的
He won't like it when we've got a big dinner on.
让我去说吧 反正多余的工作是我来担
Just let me tell him. After all, I'm the one with the extra work.
巴克斯特小姐能跟我们去吗
Would Miss Baxter be able to come with us?
像巴罗先生说的那样
As Mr Barrow says.
为什么不行
Well, I don't see why not
按时回来就可以 你们可以早点去
as long as you're back in time. You can go early.
我还是不明白他怎么会写信给莫斯利先生
I still don't understand why he'd write to Mr Moseley.
我可能有提到他在教你功课
Well, I might have mentioned that he's been helping you with your books.
她知道我有时给他写信
She knows that I write to him now and then.
-看到他了吗 -还没
- Can you see him? - Not yet.
-我的天 玛丽也在 -什么
- Oh, my God. There's Mary. - What?
德鲁先生来了 我们怎么办
There's Mr Drewe. What shall we do?
我来解决
Leave it to me.
德鲁先生 能帮我妈妈抬一下行李吗
Mr Drewe. Can you help my mother with her suitcases?
我姐姐玛丽在月台上
My sister Mary is on the platform.
坐火车到下一站再回来
Go to the next station and come back.
车费我出
I'll cover the cost.
好啊 亲爱的 我们玩个游戏吧
Hello. Come on you. That's it. Come on, darling. It's just a game.
-您找到她了 -是的
- So, you found her. - I did.
真不知为什么要小题大做
I don't know what the fuss was about.
我只是想在伦敦待几天
I wanted a day or two in London.
我就知道 我早说是这样 他们真是瞎折腾
I knew it. I said that's all it was. What a nonsense they made.
你为什么在这儿
Why are you here?
我准备坐最早的那班车去伦敦 车就快到了
I'm catching the first train to London. It's due any minute.
-什么时候回来 -不确定 明天吧
- When will you be back? - I'm not sure. Tomorrow, I think.
别忘了周五的晚宴
Don't forget the dinner on Friday.
我们有责任保护伊泽贝尔免受拉瑞·格雷的骚扰
We have a duty to protect Isobel from Larry Grey.
我觉得他不会再耍什么花样了 您说呢
I don't think he'll try anything, do you?
-旅途愉快 -肯定的
- Well, have a lovely time. - I'm sure I will.
好悬啊
That was close.
我见过你小儿子吗 我记得你的大儿子
Have I met your younger son? I remember the elder one.
那是当然
I should think you do.
他上次的胡闹令人难忘
After his outburst the last time.
拉瑞很喜欢茜玻
But Larry was fond of Sybil
所以必然排斥那个赢得她的男人
and not about to welcome the man who'd won her.
希望时间让他变得更宽容了
Let us hope the years since have made him more forgiving.
我很期待这次见面
I'm looking forward to it
我们还是不要提上次的事了
and think we should make no reference to the earlier meeting.
有你真是我的福气
How lucky I am in you.
-每次你说话我都有这感觉 -嘴真甜
- I know it every time you speak. - Flatterer.
我得走了 周五见 好期待啊
I should be going. I'll see you on Friday. I can't wait.
-很感谢你的招待 -不客气
- Thank you so much for my lovely tea. - Not a bit.
斯普拉特会送你出去
Spratt will see you out.
斯普拉特还是副沮丧的样子
Spratt still looks rather down in the mouth.
恐怕他和丹可的矛盾还远没解决呢
I'm afraid the battles with Denker are far from resolved.
我很高兴能有机会私下告诉你我很感激
It's good to have a moment alone to say how much I appreciate
你对迪基如此友好
your kindness to Dicky.
我知道你不同意我们的事
I know you don't approve.
这更表明你心胸宽广 谢谢你
Which makes you all the more generous.Thank you
想阻止也太迟了
It's too late to stop it.
克拉根亲王怎样了
How is Prince Kuragin?
我最近没怎么跟他联♥系♥ 为什么这样问
I haven't heard from him lately. Why?
我在想等他夫人来了 你该怎么应对
I was wondering how you were going to manage when the Princess arrives.
-你会招待她来作客吗 -我也不确定
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表