剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
I don't believe your mother
不会乐意伊泽贝尔成为默顿夫人
would enjoy the transformation of Isobel into Lady Merton,
有个活生生的丈夫
complete with a living husband,
不错的房♥产再加上郡里稳固的地位
a proper house and a solid position in the county.
妈妈绝不会乐意
That would not suit Mama at all.
别瞎说 如果伊泽贝尔真想要这些的话
Oh, don't be ridiculous. She'd be thrilled,
她会替她开心的
if that was what Isobel wanted.
黛西 这么晚了你怎么还在这儿
Daisy, whatever are you doing up at this hour?
我以为你早就睡了
I thought you'd gone to bed long ago.
我只是想看看这些
I just wanted to look at these.
是什么
What is it?
你可以告诉我
You can tell me.
《代数1》《成本核算》这是怎么回事
Arithmetic Part 1? Cost Accounting? What is this?
我上学的时候数学很烂
I was rubbish at numbers at school.
所有优秀的人上学的时候数学都很烂
Well, all the best people were rubbish at numbers at school.
但我什么都不会
But I don't know anything.
你说我可以去梅森先生的农场工作 但怎么做呢
You talk about my working at Mr Mason's farm, but how?
我连最基本的平衡帐目都不会
I couldn't balance the books if my life depended on it.
你干吗需要呢
Why do you need to?
因为我想长大 帕特莫太太
Because I want to be grown up, Mrs Patmore.
我想承担责任 想做个成年人
I want responsibility. I want to be an adult.
我不能这辈子都待在这儿 受人使唤
I can't just stand here, following orders, for the rest of my life.
这我明白
Well, I do see that.
但问题是 我太蠢了一个字都不明白
The trouble is, I'm too stupid to make out one solitary word.
你不蠢 黛西 你聪明着呢
You're not stupid, Daisy. Far from it.
那我为什么看不懂书上的东西
Then why can't I understand what's written?
为什么我学不进去
Why can't I follow it?
因为...
Because...
因为我就是个长着猪脑子的笨蛋
Because I'm a pig-ignorant idiot.
晚安 帕特莫太太
Good night, Mrs Patmore.
这就是你的秘密据点
Is this your secret lair?
也不是很秘密 但我是在这儿工作
It's not very secret, but this is where I work.
这样你就能避开我们所有人了
And where you can hide away from the rest of us?
你为什么从不邀请邦廷小姐去家里呢
Why do you never ask that Miss Bunting up to the house?
也许我会的 将来吧
Maybe I will. One day.
-那里也是你的家 -我不太确定我的家在哪
- You live there too, you know. - I'm not sure where I live.
有时候我感觉自己悬在空中
I feel sometimes I'm hanging in mid-air.
你可别觉得我们不希望你有自己的生活
Well, you mustn't think we don't want you to have your own life.
我知道玛丽 伊迪丝或者你不会这么想
I don't think that of Mary or Edith or you.
但格兰瑟姆伯爵和夫人就会很难接受了
But it would be hard for Lord and Lady Grantham.
-他们必须接受 -说起来容易
- They'd have to get used to it. - Easier said than done.
我得走了
I'd better get on.
那么您同意我接受吗
So, I have your permission to accept?
你不需要我的同意 这跟你的工作无关
You don't need my permission. It has nothing to do with your work.
没错 但我不希望您有不满
No, but I wouldn't want to think it was disagreeable for you.
我们很为你开心 卡森
We'd be delighted, Carson.
你跟村里人打起交道来肯定游刃有余
You'll be able to steer it through the perils of village politics.
但按照传统 我觉得应该由您主持 老爷
But traditionally, I feel it should have been you, m'lord.
也许这会成为新传统
Maybe this will be a new tradition.
我知道你讨厌不被需要的感觉
I know you hate not to be wanted,
但你已经身兼那么多委员会的职位了
but you're on so many committees.
什么叫我讨厌不被需要的感觉
What do you mean, I hate not being wanted?
你觉得我太关心玛丽戈德了
You think I'm taking too much of an interest in Marigold.
-问题在于玛吉 -她觉得我去得太频了
- It's Margie. - She thinks I'm there too often.
她以为您喜欢我
Because you've got a crush on me.
至少比真正的原因要好
Well, that's better than the real reason...
那是您爱这个孩子的正当理由 小姐
The real reason is a good reason to love a child, m'lady.
做母亲的应该爱自己的孩子
Mothers should love their children.
-你知道多久了 -从您让我收养她
- How long have you known? - Since you asked me to take her in.
但您不必担心
But you're quite safe.
轮不到我来评判您 而且我也不会的
It's not my place to judge you, and I wouldn't, anyway.
但我应该控制自己的感情
But I should control my feelings?
我可以说是 但恐怕这不太可能
I could say yes, but I don't believe it's realistic.
我觉得您没法控制
I don't believe you could.
那你是什么意思
Then what are you saying?
我们得想个办法让您实现心愿
We need a way for you to live the truth,
但又不必说出真♥相♥
without telling the truth.
木已成舟 我接受了
The die is cast. I've accepted.
老爷让我这么做的
His Lordship told me to take it.
-那就好 -但他挺难过
- There you are, then. - But he was sad.
不是因为我 也许是因为这世道的变化
Not with me, but maybe because things are changing.
这是无法避免的 不管我们难过与否
Well, they are, whether we're sad about it or not.
希望你对吉利安姆子爵的看法没错
I hope you're right about Lord Gillingham.
如果我们结婚时你已经有孩子了我会是什么感觉
What would I have felt if I'd inherited a family with you?
-希望你会爱他们 -我当然会
- You'd have loved them, I hope. - I would,
但必须承认 我更希望有一个亲生的
but I can't deny I'd prefer one of my own.
你有同感吗
You feel the same?
人们的确常说母爱是最伟大的
They do say a mother's love is the strongest love there is.
但这要看上帝的意思了 我们做不了什么
But that's all in God's hands. There's nothing we can do.
有一件事我们可以做
I can think of one thing.
贝茨先生 你说这种话可有失身份了
Mr Bates, that sort of talk is beneath you.
我错了
I stand corrected.
我会让你说出来的
I'll have it out of you.
敲锣前出去透透气怎么样
Fancy a breath of air before the gong?
谢谢 莫斯利先生
Thank you, Mr Molesley.
你怎么了 一下午都没说一句话
What's the matter with you? You've not said a word all afternoon.
我去村里给她打了电♥话♥
I went to the village and telephoned her,
想跟她讲讲道理
to reason with her,
看来我不该那么做
and I think it were a mistake.
肯定阻止不了她的
It was never going to put her off.
没错
Exactly.
问题是 她不想变老
The trouble is, she hates getting older,
要我说 这才是问题的根源
and if you ask me, that's at the bottom of it.
一个夫人这么追着一个男仆还是挺可悲的
Still, it's pathetic for a lady to be pining over a footman.
说什么呢
Excuse me!
我觉得这叫有品味
I think it shows very good taste.
亲爱的沙克尔顿夫人 你来了
My dear Lady Shackleton, how kind.
要去什么地方吗
And you're on your way somewhere?
是的 我不能久留
I am and I can't stay.
我要跟菲利普共进晚餐
I'm dining with Philip,
哪怕迟到一分钟 他妻子也会不高兴一整晚
and his wife sulks all night if you're a minute late.
你真该写本书
You should write a book:
《如何与儿媳共存》
Daughters-In-Law And How To Survive Them.
-你的儿媳就很好 -是啊 柯拉很好
- I like yours. - Yes, Cora does very well,
虽然她的直觉不太靠得住
even if one cannot always rely on her instincts.
我愿意立马换她来做我儿媳
I'd exchange her for mine in a trice.
对了 你跟默顿伯爵熟吗
Tell me, how well do you know Lord Merton?
他啊 我们的聚会交情已经有四十年了
Oh, you know. We've seen each other at parties for 40 years.
我担心他没了老伴 日子会不太好过
I worry that he's finding things difficult since his wife died.
你是个寡妇 你明白他的感受
You're a widow. You know what he's going through.
也许吧 可我一直不觉得他们有多相爱
I suppose so, but I never saw them as very devoted.
我还以为他会庆幸终于摆脱她了呢
I should have thought he was glad to be rid of her.
换我就会
I would be.
他的几个儿子也不省心
Then his sons are quite difficult.
这我懂
I know what that's like.
周六过来共用午餐好吗
Could you come to luncheon on Saturday?
帮我安慰安慰他
Help me cheer him up?
十分乐意
Well, I'd love to.
拥有一座大好庄园的单身贵族不会孤单太久的
Of course, a single peer with a good estate won't be lonely long,
只要他有意摆脱单身
if he doesn't want to be.
你这口气跟贝内特太太如出一辙
You sound like Mrs Bennett!
指《傲慢与偏见》那位
他想要什么
But what's he on about?
他以为我知道贝茨先生的什么事
He thinks I know something about Mr Bates.
-那你知道吗 -也许
- And do you? - Maybe.
贝茨先生可能做了件他不会希望被人知道的事
Mr Bates may have done something he wouldn't want known.
你是说犯罪吗 还是...
Something? What you mean, a crime or...?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我知道他出行过一趟 但他应该会否认
I know he took a journey, which I think he'd deny.
算了 我不想知道更多了...
Look, I don't want to know any more...
但十有八♥九♥
..But a pound to a penny,
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表