剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
when Miss Bunting was teaching her.
她是专业人士 我不好插手 但既然她走了
I wouldn't interfere with a professional but now she's gone,
我想尽我所能帮忙
I'd like to help if I can.
听上去你是入错行了
Sounds to me as if you've missed out on your vocation.
和黛西谈谈 也许能让她改主意
Tell Daisy. Perhaps you can change her mind.
-她不会听我的 -说得对 那梅森先生呢
- She wouldn't listen to me. - Well spotted. What about Mr Mason?
有意思 巴罗先生这次可能还真说着了
Funnily enough, Mr Barrow might be right for once.
-我们怎么找他和她谈呢 -让我想想
- How do we get him to speak to her? - Let me think on it.
抱歉我有些心不在焉
I'm sorry if I seem distracted
但我是真心为你们俩高兴
but I'm truly so happy for you both.
我想设次宴 让她见见我的两个儿子
I thought I'd give a dinner so she could meet my sons.
-她见过拉瑞了 -但愿她忘记那事了
- She has met Larry before. - Let's hope she's forgotten!
为什么不在这儿呢 请奶奶和其他人一起
Why don't we do it here? We could invite Granny and everyone.
您是我的教父 而伊泽贝尔是我孩子的奶奶
You are my godfather and Isobel is the grandmother of my child.
拜托了 就该在这儿办 妈妈
Oh, please let's. It seems only right, Mama.
-当然 您愿意的话 -那真是太好了
- Of course. If you'd like. - Oh, that would be very kind.
作为我们成为一家人的象征
A signing of the bond between our families.
真希望我们不知道这愉快晚上暗藏的忧伤
I wish we didn't know the anguish lurking around joinng the evening.
你不是喜欢知道别人的秘密吗
You love other people's secrets.
最近不喜欢了
Not these days.
我没法告诉你我为什么不能放弃玛丽
I can't tell you why I can't leave Mary but...
但如果我告诉你 你会理解的
you'd understand if I did.
我只想知道这让你纠结
Just promise me it's a struggle.
非常纠结
More than you know.
今晚很尽兴 但我们得走了
We must go but it's been such fun.
希望你们下次能来我们家作客
I hope you come to us next time.
十分乐意
We should love it.
我想现在只需静观他们的发展了
I suppose we just have to wait and see what happens.
没必要着急 他们都还年轻
No need to hurry them into anything. They're both very young.
如果能修成正果 我会很开心的
Well, I would be delighted if something were to come of it.
晚安 格兰瑟姆夫人 罗斯孟德夫人
Good night, Lady Grantham. Lady Rosamund.
请去开门 莫斯利
The door, please, Molesley.
谁都看得出来他们在一起处得很融洽
They're so easy in each other's company. Anyone can see.
但他就是不愿放弃我
But he won't let me go.
因为你没有明确告诉他你希望他放弃
Because you refuse to make it clear that you want him to.
他刚有些动摇 你又拉住他
Just as he's moving off, you tug his strings.
只要明确地告诉他 他就会放弃 我肯定
Send a clear message and he'll go. I promise.
怎么明确
What is that message?
我们会想到的
We'll think of something.
阿提科斯说伦敦杂♥志♥社的人
Atticus says the London office of the magazine must know
肯定知道伊迪丝在哪
how to get in touch with Edith.
不是说好不告诉别人吗
I thought we weren't going to tell anyone.
他又不是别人
He's not anyone, is he?
当然 我们可以明天打电♥话♥过去
Of course not. We could ring them tomorrow
或者我该亲自去一趟
but maybe I should go.
奥德里奇先生要走了
Mr Aldridge is leaving.
我明早就坐火车去
I'll train up in the morning.
-我和你一起去 -我就不去了
- I'm coming with you. - I'm not going.
但我一整天都会忧心不已 相信我
I'll have a horrible day worrying. Trust me.
您还指望我会再相信您吗
How can you imagine I'll ever trust you again?
-她不是真心的 妈妈 -恰恰相反
- She doesn't mean it, Mama. - On the contrary.
这是她对我说过最真心的话
It's the most honest thing she's ever said to me.
-给你 -谢谢
- There you are. - Thank you.
我们的生活是不是太复杂了
Is our life overcomplicated?
-怎么说 -帕特莫太太要在这儿买♥♥♥房♥♥子
- In what way? - Mrs Patmore is buying a house up here.
我们何不把伦敦的房♥子卖♥♥了 也在这儿买♥♥一栋
Why don't we sell the London house and do the same?
我们还在唐顿工作的时候就把房♥子出租
We could rent it out as long as we want to work out Downton.
-退休以后就住进去 -我们以前梦想过未来
- And then live in it when we retire. - We had a dream once.
在这附近开一家小旅馆
Of a small hotel in the area.
伦敦一栋小房♥子的售价
A London house, even a little one,
也足以在这儿买♥♥块不错的地♥产♥
would buy something substantial here.
我真不想提他的名字
I hate to say his name...
但你觉得格林先生的事真的已经结束了吗
.. but do you feel the whole business of Mr Green might be over?
-对我们来说 -他们似乎已经认定
- For us, I mean. - Well, they seem to have accepted the fact
我那天一直都在约克
that I spent the day in York
巴克斯特小姐又没有给他们新的线索
and Miss Baxter has given them nothing new to go on.
所以我们又能再次计划我们的未来了
So we can dare to plan our future again.
-就像普通人一样 -这话是我希望的那个意思吗
- Like normal people. - Does that mean what I hope it means?
贝茨先生 我以为你已经相信我说的
Mr Bates, I thought you'd decided to believe me
-那是玛丽小姐的东西 -我相信你
- when I said that device was Lady Mary's? - I do believe you.
我不知道她为什么会要这个 但我相信你
I don't know why she wanted it but I believe you.
那不就好了
Well, then...
你说我们俩是不是有什么问题
You don't suppose there's anything wrong with us, do you?
不会
No.
只是有些人要比别人等得久一些
I think it takes some people longer than others.
就是这样
That's all.
没了你我可怎么办
What would I do without you?
-他们赶上了吗 -就差一点
- Did they get away? - Just about.
幸亏火车晚点了
The train was late, thank heaven.
-托尼没希望了吗 -我觉得是
- And it isn't going to be Tony? - I don't think so.
-也不是查尔斯 -我决定之前他就已经想好了
- Nor Charles. - He decided that before I did.
你的老父亲对此事的观点
I don't suppose your ancient father's opinion
也没什么份量吧
on this matters carries much weight.
是啊
'Fraid not.
我刚想起来我说过要去看奶奶的
And I've just remembered I said I'd go and see granny.
看来托尼不会成为我的下任女婿了
So, I don't think Tony is going to be my next son-in-law.
我觉得也是
I don't believe he is.
真遗憾 如果能成的话我会很高兴的 但没办法
Pity. I'd have been so pleased but there we are.
你状态真的不佳啊 老伙计
You're really not yourself, are you, old girl?
那你呢
And what about you?
我们也不希望你一直单身
We don't want you to be on your own forever, you know.
只要找个与家里观念相同的人就行
Just to pick someone who shares the family's values.
-找个对我们友好的人 这不一样 -对
- Someone who feels friendly towards us is not the same thing. - No.
没错
You're right.
我并不为邦廷小姐的离开责怪您
And I don't blame you for the departure of Miss Bunting.
我不想把一辈子都花在较劲上
I didn't want to spend my life in a bare knuckle fight.
但有些东西已经变了 我能感觉到
But something's changed. I feel it.
的确是的
I may as well tell you.
我给我在波士顿的堂亲写了信
I've written to my cousin in Boston.
他在那里过得不错 我想听听他的意见
He's done well there and I'd like his advice.
这样啊
I see.
如果这是我的粗鲁所带来的结果 我表示抱歉
I apologise if my bad manners have brought this on.
您无需道歉 我是我 您是您
No need to apologise. I am what I am and you are what you are.
-水火不容 -我可不会这么说
- Never the twain shall meet! - I wouldn't say that.
我爱你们所有人
I do love you all, you know.
离开会很艰难
It'll be hard to go.
对我们双方来说都是
On both sides.
但我们没法知道伊迪丝小姐今天是否会来
But we have no way of knowing if Lady Edith will come in today.
现在已经是下午茶时间了 而我们六点关门
It's already tea-time and we close the office at six.
那我们就等到六点
Then we'll wait until six.
然后明早再过来
And we'll come back in the morning.
日日如此 直到她出现
And every day till she either turns up
或是联络你们告知她的行踪
or contacts you with her whereabouts.
给她捎消息说你们想见她还不行吗
It wouldn't be enough to give her a message that you want to see her?
不 不行
No, it would not be enough.
您已经告诉她了 对不对
You've told her, haven't you?
您没有遵守诺言
You've broken your word.
-不 我... -德鲁太太来过庄园了
- No. I've... - Mrs Drewe came to the house.
-她想要什么 -她觉得你过分地利用了她
- What did she want? - She felt you had used her badly.
我承认我也有这种感觉
I confess it was a feeling we shared.
-我不会回去的 -我们别在这里谈这些
- I'm not coming back, you know. - Let's not talk about it here.
-来我家共进晚餐吧 -不要
- Come to me for dinner. - No.
那好 我们就在你的新员工面前讨论这事
Very well, we'll discuss it now in front of your new employees
给他们嚼舌根的资本吧
and give them something to chew on.
在街尾有个茶座
There is a tea room at the end of the street.
你好吗 斯普拉特 希望你过得不错
How are you, Spratt? Well, I hope.
-人人都有难念的经 小姐 -老天
- Everyone has their troubles, M'Lady. - Oh, dear.
斯普拉特在帮我培训我的新女仆 丹可
Spratt has been helping to train my new maid. Denker.
我觉得她就像只腊肠犬 小姐
I'd say she takes after the dachshund, M'Lady.
-怎么像了 -她挺难培训的
- In what way? - She's QUITE untrainable.
-斯普拉特 -有事请叫我 夫人
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表