剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
书法和拼写
handwriting and spelling, mainly.
-你一定可聪明了 -这我不敢说
- You must be so clever. - I wouldn't say that.
-来见见其他人吧 -再见
- Come and meet the others. - Goodbye.
-她的人生多不同啊 -是啊
- That's such a different path. - It is,
但不代表就比你选的人生好
but it doesn't mean it's better than the one you've chosen.
夫人 能跟您说句话吗
Your Ladyship, might I have a word?
我很遗憾
I'm very sorry to say it,
但我得知了一些事
but I've learned something
让我觉得自己负有责任而且很愧疚
that makes me feel both responsible and guilty.
是跟巴克斯特有关吗
Would this have to do with Baxter?
如果是关于她的犯罪记录
Because, if it concerns her criminal record,
那我已经知道了
then I know all about it.
是嘛 夫人
Do you, m'lady?
我不懂的是 你为什么把一个定罪的重罪犯
What I don't understand is why you placed a convicted felon
招进我家 我的卧室
in my household, in my bedroom,
你明明知道她的过去
when you knew every detail of her past.
我是希望她得到第二次机会
I wanted her to have another chance.
你不觉得这该由我来决断吗
Don't you think that should have been my decision,
这是我家
in my own house?
是啊 夫人 的确如此
Yes, m'lady. Perhaps it should.
那为什么现在告诉我
So...why tell me now?
如果你一直利用这事要挟她
Because, if you have been using your knowledge against her,
我就得考虑你在唐顿的未来了 巴罗
I'll have to consider your future here, Burrow.
或者说你是不是该留下
Indeed, whether you have one at all.
我只是觉得我做错了 该让您知道
I just thought I'd been wrong and you ought to know.
这样啊 我现在知道了
I see. Well, now I do.
晚安
Good night.
你自以为挺聪明的 是吧
You think you're so clever, don't you?
邦廷小姐走了吗
Has Miss Bunting gone?
是的 卡劳利太太让她同车回村里了
Yes. She got a lift down to the village with Mrs Crawley.
她真是好心
That was nice of her.
我想为晚饭时跟您争执向您道歉
I wanted to apologise, for arguing with you at dinner.
跟她比 你真不算什么
You were nothing, compared to her.
她的确有些不同的观点
She has her views - that's true.
但我得说 这让我想起了我以前的想法
But I must confess, they remind me of how I used to feel.
你就想要这样吗 汤姆
Is that what you want, Tom?
回到从前 你都进步这么多了
To go back, when you've come so far?
我的确转变了不少
I've come a long way from who I was. That's true enough.
这样不好吗
And is it a bad thing?
-我们不是情人 -什么
- We're not lovers, you know. - What?
你们之前去伦敦时
That time when you were in London,
您以为我们做了什么 我们没有
you thought that we'd got up to something. We never did.
作为茜玻的父亲 这些话不好启齿
As Sybil's father, this is not an easy conversation for me,
但如果我错了 那我很抱歉
but if I was wrong, then I am sorry.
其实 相比之下 我不怎么担心这个
The truth is, I worry less about that
倒是担心邦廷小姐
than if Miss Bunting is
会把你引回叛逆和仇视的老路上
taking you back into the role of rebel and hater.
我不仇视什么
I'm not a hater.
我不恨任何人
I don't hate anyone.
更不恨您
Least of all you.
这下我们可以开心地道晚安了
That is a more cheerful note to say 'good night' on.
艾西斯
Isis!
但你当时为什么不还回珠宝
But why didn't you give the jewels back?
你说珠宝当时已经不在你手里了 那谁拿走了
You say you didn't have them by then, but who did?
还有 你为什么要这么做啊
More than that, why did you do it at all?
我看你不像贪财的人啊
You don't strike me as being greedy for money.
你有工作 能挣钱
You were working. You were earning.
你是不喜欢班顿夫人吗 她很刻薄吗
Did you dislike Mrs Benton? Was she harsh?
不 夫人 她是个善良的女人
No, m'lady. She was a kind woman.
那就更说不通了啊
That only makes it more mysterious.
我不想为自己找借口
I won't start concocting excuses for myself.
这事没有什么借口
There are no excuses.
或许是 但有很多事你还没说
There may not be excuses, but there is missing information.
你的确很让我震惊 巴克斯特 这我不否认
You've shocked me, Baxter. Profoundly. I can't deny it.
您完全有理由这么觉得 夫人
You have every reason, m'lady.
那么我是被解聘了吗
So, am I to take it that I am dismissed?
你的工作很棒 而我从未解聘过一位
Your work is excellent, and I have never sacked a servant
我无可抱怨的仆人
that gave me no cause for complaint.
你能保证你不会再犯下这种罪行了吗
Have I your word you will not commit this crime again?
我这辈子不会再犯下任何罪行了
I will never commit any crime again. Not as long as I live.
我做出决定前 你可以留下
You may stay until I make a decision.
但我不知道什么时候能决定
I cannot tell you how long that will be,
我也不能保证我会留下你
and I do not at all promise I'll keep you on.
是
No.
好了
Very well.
那暂且如此吧
I think we should leave it there for now.
希望今后不会再见到邦廷小姐了
I hope we don't have to see too much more of Miss Bunting.
罗斯小姐跟玛姬说她挺喜欢她的
Lady Rose told Madge she liked her.
她下楼去见我们时也挺友好的
And she seemed nice when she came downstairs.
或许吧 但她让爸爸说了些言不由衷的话
Maybe, but she makes Papa say things he doesn't mean,
我知道他回头只会为此自责
and I know he hates himself for it afterwards.
莫斯利先生
Mr Molesley...
我不知道你为什么要往头发上抹东西
I do not know why you have treated your hair with a special substance
-我... -但我只能说
- Well, I... - But I can only say
这东西对你外貌的改变绝不是如你所愿
that the effect on your appearance is not what you would have it.
慢慢来吧 莫斯利先生 慢慢来
Take steps, Mr Molesley. Take steps.
你变回来之前 先在楼下待着
You will remain below stairs until you do.
看来玛丽小姐也不是那么高贵啊
So, Lady Mary's not quite so ladylike, after all.
该我了
Me next.
-你觉得我疯了吧 -我怎么想无所谓
- You think I'm mad, don't you? - It doesn't matter what I think.
或许她只是想谈谈
Maybe she just wants to talk.
那我还是失踪的沙皇之子呢
Maybe I'm the missing Tsarevich
问题是 我无法抗拒
The trouble is, I can't resist it.
毕竟她这么主动
Not when it's offered on a plate.
可不是你一人如此
Well, you're not alone there.
你可以跟她待到三点
Now, if you can stay with her until three,
然后再回屋 不会有人发现
you'll get back to your room without being noticed.
我盯着你进去
I'll watch until you're in there.
如果我说话了 就径直从她门口走过去
If you hear me speak, just keep walking past her door.
谢了 巴罗先生
Thanks, Mr Barrow.
托马斯 真的
Thomas. I mean it.
你真是个好朋友
You're a real pal.
我努力吧
I try to be.
托尼 你真不该来这儿的
But, Tony...you really shouldn't be in here.
-当然了 -那你为什么来
- Of course I shouldn't. - Why are you, then?
-因为你爱着我 -是吗
- Because you're in love with me. - Am I?
这可是你自己说的
Well, you said so yourself.
你之前曾在我和查尔斯·布雷克之间难以选择
There was a time when you were torn between me and Charles Blake,
但我想你已经判定我是胜者了
but I think you've decided and I'm the winner.
幸好这终于定下了
Well, thank goodness that's settled.
但是 你想确信无疑
The trouble is, you want to be sure.
但我们按规矩来的话 是做不到的
Well, surer than the customs of well-bred courtship will allow.
-继续说 -我希望你跟我走
- Go on. - I want you to come away.
出去待一周 或者更短
Just for a week, maybe less.
但只有我们俩
But on our own,
我们白天可以谈话
and we'll spend the days...talking.
那晚上呢
And the nights?
我们也在一起
We'll spend those together, too.
我想跟你成为情人 玛丽
I want us to be lovers, Mary.
我希望我们
I want us to know
了解彼此的一切
everything there is to know about each other.
在此之后 相信你就会确信无疑
And then after that, I believe you will be sure.
如果爸爸在 他要揍你鼻子了
If Papa was here, he'd hit you on the nose.
我是想说服你嫁给我啊
I'm trying to convince you to marry me.
这可不是下流男人的最终目的
That's not the normal purpose of seducers.
他恐怕不会这么看
I don't think he'd see it that way.
你觉得我这贼胆包天的建议如何
What do you say to my scandalous suggestion?
绝不能让人知道
No-one must ever find out.
-起火了 -什么
- Fire! - What?
-起火了 -天呐 乔治
- Fire! - Oh, my God. George!
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表