剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
Who knows?
总之 没什么不正常的
Anyway, everything seems to be in order.
各位日安
Good day to you.
我不明白格林先生为什么要给你找麻烦
I don't know why Mr Green would want to make trouble for you.
我一直看他不顺眼 他对我大概也一样
Well, I never liked him so I suppose he never liked me.
是没错 可他编造是非 还到处宣扬
Yes, but to invent a quarrel then tell the world about it.
就好像他觉得我会先挑事
It's as if he were expecting me to make trouble first
于是为防万一给自己打掩护
and so he was covering himself in case I did.
确实是这样 对吧
It does seem like that, doesn't it?
我得去处理老爷燕尾服上的污渍了
I have to get a mark out of His Lordship's tails.
去吧
Go.
好的 快去
Of course. You go.
每个人物表现出的崇敬都有不同
Every figure shows a different kind of reverence.
有的一脸热切 有的陷入沉思
Some eager, some contemplative.
有的喜出望外
Some amazed.
连吵闹的喜鹊都看呆了
Even the magpie seems to have been struck dumb.
你真是一语中的
You're very sharp.
翁布里亚到处是喜鹊
Umbria was full of magpies,
德拉·弗朗切斯卡特意选了嘴碎出名的鸟
so Della Francesca chose a bird known for its chatter
让它因惊奇而沉默
and made it silent in wonder.
画得真太好了
How beautiful it is.
我觉得你家的画是在仿这个天使
I think your picture may be a study for this angel.
两者有共同之处
There are elements common to both.
这作品是他快离世前画的
It was painted at the end of his life.
我真羡慕他
I envy him.
能在死亡逼近时 创作出这样的东西
To be able to create something like this when death was closing in.
真希望我还能做一些
I'd love to think I could still do something
让四百年后的人津津乐道的事
that people talk about more than four centuries later.
你似乎不太自信啊
You don't sound confident.
我估计等我一死
I doubt they'll remember anything
人们就会忘了我做过的事
I've done by the time my body's cold.
我不信
I'm sure that's not true.
你只是客气 但谢谢你这么说
You're not but I like you for saying it.
过来看看这一幅
Come and look at this one.
恐怕我占用你太多时间了
I'm afraid I'm taking up far too much of your time.
不会 我也乐在其中
Not true. I'm enjoying myself.
小姐
M'Lady.
小姐
M'Lady?!
您在吗
Are you there?
小姐
M'Lady?
在这儿等我 别动
Wait here. Wait here.
我不知道你们去哪了
I didn't know where you were.
你回来了 她很听话
Oh, you're back. She's been no trouble at all.
蒂姆回家时您就该走了 小姐
You should have gone when Tim got home, M'Lady.
-我很喜欢带她 -非常感谢
- I was enjoying myself. - That's very kind, I'm sure.
你好啊
Hey. Hello.
我是该走了
Well, I suppose I should be off.
除非你照顾比利的时候需要我留下
Unless you'd like me to stay while you settle Billy.
感谢您的好意 小姐 但没必要
That's generous, M'Lady but there's no need.
好的
Good.
行 那我走了
Right. I'll be off then.
-我明天能来看看吗 -您一定很忙吧
- Can I look in tomorrow? - You must be so busy.
我还是来吧 如果你不乐意再赶我走
Why don't I come and then you can turn me out if you like.
再见 亲爱的
Goodbye, darling.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
真是的 蒂姆
Honestly, Tim!
她听得见你说话 等她走远点
She'll hear you. Let her get away.
我再也受不了了
I can't manage it much longer.
如果她孤独寂寞想要个孩子 我同情她
I'm sorry if she's lonely and wants a child
但她不能霸占我们的孩子
but she can't have ours and that's flat.
你在无理取闹了
You're not being reasonable.
我刚刚还以为她把她抢走了呢
Just now, I thought she'd taken her.
真的 真希望这事压根没发生
I did, truly. I wish we'd never started it.
想想如果她愿意 能为孩子做些什么
Think what she could do for the girl if she's a mind to.
那是十年 十五年后的事了
In 10 years or 15.
那之前我们都要这么三人"愉快"地生活吗
Are we all to live together in happy threesome until then?
-这就是你想要的吗 -我
- Is that what you want? - Me?
我本以为她是喜欢上你了 或许是反过来
I thought she was soft on you but it's the other way round.
你才是脑子有问题的那个
You're the one who's soft. Soft in the head!
她的电♥话♥老是不通
She keeps being engaged.
不知道是不是线路有问题
I wonder if there's a fault on the line?
我可以发电报
I'll send a telegram.
还是算了 或许我该回去了
I don't know. I probably should go back.
-我穿的衣服也不适合吃晚餐 -别这样
- I'm in quite the wrong clothes for dinner. - Please.
你自己也说她不会介意的
You said yourself she wouldn't mind.
至于衣服嘛 不管你穿什么衣服
As for your clothes, you'll be the best-looking woman
都是丽兹酒店餐厅里最美的女人
in the Ritz dining room whatever you're wearing.
我的天
Oh, golly.
这话真让我开心
That's cheered me up.
我是真心的
I mean it.
我非常想听听你的想法
I so want to hear what you have to say about it all.
真不知为什么 我又什么都不懂
I can't think why. I don't know anything.
别这么说
Nonsense.
你有种天赋 能抓到每幅画的精髓
You have an instinct for the key elements of every picture.
画作能与你产生共鸣 我很羡慕
They speak to you. I envy that.
或许不该 但我还是留下吧
Well, I probably shouldn't but I guess I will.
-但不能太晚 -别担心
- I won't stay out late, though. - Don't worry.
钟敲十二点之前你一定会到家
You'll be home and safe as the clock strikes 12.
可别那么晚
A lot sooner than that, please.
但贝茨如果让威利斯相信了他那天在约克...
But surely if Bates convinced Willis he was in York that day...
-我只是说这事或许还没完 -为什么
- I only said it may not be over. - But why not?
警长是个好人
The Sergeant's a nice man
但他不是那么聪明的家伙
but he's not the brightest button in the box.
据卡森先生说 贝茨先生告诉警长
According to Mr Carson, Mr Bates told the Sergeant
他去了一家新开张的鞋店
he visited a shoe shop as it was opening.
鞋店在皇后街
The shoe shop is in Queen Street,
从车站走过去十分钟
10 minutes walk from the station.
他还在皇家约克旅馆喝了杯咖啡
He also had a cup of coffee at the Royal York
那是一家车站旅馆
which operates as a station hotel.
你是说他还有时间到伦敦再回去
You mean he still had time to get to London and back?
你觉得这些事卡森往心里去了吗
Do you think Carson registered any of this?
应该不会
I doubt it.
即使他发现了 也不会说出去
And he wouldn't give Mr Bates away if he did.
但威利斯警长或者其他跟他谈过的人
But there's a danger that Sergeant Willis or someone he talks to
可能会把这些事联♥系♥起来
may put two and two together.
他们还得拿出证据
They'd still have to prove it.
对 他们仍需要证据
Yes, they would still need proof.
希望他们不会找到
Let's keep a hold of that.
今晚我真开心
I had such a nice evening.
我也是
Me too.
我爱伦敦
I love London.
有时候都忘记有多爱了
Sometimes I forget how much but I do.
还记得我最初来的时候
I remember when I first arrived.
你不会想听这个
You don't want to hear about all that.
但我想
But I do.
一开始伦敦让我害怕
London scared me at first.
几个月前我还在学校里
I'd only been in a school room a few months before.
但我母亲十分心急
But my mother was eager.
为什么呢
Why especially?
我们在辛辛那提时地位并没那么高
We weren't really in the first rank in Cincinnati.
搬去纽约后更不行了
Still less when we moved to New York.
我父亲是犹太人 刚刚发家致富
My father was Jewish and the money was new.
但我们很富有 我又漂亮
But there was a lot of it and I was pretty.
现在一把年纪我应该可以这么说了
I suppose I can say that now I'm an old lady.
她觉得您在大西洋彼岸能找到更好的归宿
She thought you'd make a better match this side over the Atlantic.
突然我置身于诺大的宴会中
And suddenly, here I was in these vast ballrooms.
其他的女孩都举止优雅 衣着得体
And all the other girls seemed to know what to do and what to wear.
会与男士调情
And how to flirt.
我敢说您比她们所有人都美
I bet you were more beautiful than all of them.
更有个人特色 毫不做作
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表