剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
全家人都为他哀悼
the whole household to go into mourning
毕竟他不能算家里人 又去世了这么久
when he was no relation and he's been dead for so long.
告诉我到底怎么了
Will you please tell me what is the matter?
-我没找到你的纽扣盒 -我都忘了这事了
- I couldn't find your button box. - I'd forgotten all about it.
没关系 总会找到的
Oh, well, never mind. It'll turn up.
-我找过了 -我相信
- I did look. - I'm sure you did.
我翻遍了每个橱柜
I looked in all the cupboards,
找到了别的东西
and I found some other things.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yes? - Yes.
我找到一本玛丽·斯特普的书
I found a book by Marie Stopes
和一盒精巧的装置
and a box containing a cunning piece of equipment
用来预防小贝茨的诞生
to ensure there would be no Baby Bates.
难道我还该夸奖你乱动我东西吗
And I'm supposed to applaud your poking around in my things, am I?
等等 你没资格对我生气
Now, just a minute. It is not for you to be angry with me -
应该我生你的气
it is for me to be angry with you.
你为什么会这么觉得
How do you make that out?
你说你一直渴望有个孩子
You tell me you are longing for a child,
那得听天意 但你似乎
that it's in the hands of God, but you seem to
却把这事交给了老道的斯特普女士
have put it in the very practised hands of Miss Stopes.
你错了 不是那样的
You're wrong. It's not like that.
那是怎样
Then what is it like?
进来 莉莉
Come in, Lily.
桌上这些就交给你了
I'll leave these on the table for you.
黛西 你在这里
Ah, Daisy, there you are.
不知道你会不会想借这本书看看
I wondered if you'd like to borrow this.
什么书
What is it?
《剑桥现代历史》第五卷
The fifth volume of The Cambridge Modern History.
我爸送了我一整套作为四十岁生日礼物
My dad gave me the whole set for my 40th birthday.
算了吧 我已经有好多书了
I don't know. I've got so many books already.
别没礼貌 黛西 莫斯利先生愿意把
Don't be churlish, Daisy. Mr Molesley's offering to lend you
他的珍贵藏书借给你看呢
one of his prized possessions.
里面有一大章
There's a good chapter
讲安妮女王在位时的战争和政♥治♥
on the war and politics in Queen Anne's reign.
当然 如果你不感兴趣 我也能理解
Of course if it's not interesting to you, I quite understand.
不 我会看的 谢谢
No, I will look at it. Thank you.
他非常善良 对善良的人
He's very kind, you know. We should always be polite
我们总应该以礼相待 好人不多了
to people who are kind. There's not much of it about.
-你跟贝茨说什么了吗 -没有
- What have you told Bates? - Nothing.
他没问你为什么睡这里吗
And he hasn't asked why you're sleeping in here?
当然没有
Certainly not.
不知道你是否能回心转意 搬回去睡
I wondered if you might like to change your mind and come back.
你也听到布里克先生说
You heard Mr Bricker say
不是我请他到房♥间里来的
he was not in my room by my invitation.
我怎么知道那不是他在维护你
How do I know that wasn't just his gallantry?
因为我现在告诉你 什么事都没发生
Because I'm telling you. Nothing happened.
我来告诉你发生了什么
I'll tell you what did happen.
你允许他踏进你的私人生活
You allowed him into your private life.
那男人以为他能轻易地替代我
A man who thought he could step into my place, just like that.
他的确这么想 但他错了
He thought it - and he was mistaken.
好吧
Very well.
如果你能说我们结婚后
If you can honestly say you have never let a flirtation
从未和别人调过情
get out of hand since we married,
你从没让其他女人误会过
if you have never given a woman the wrong impression,
那随便你睡哪
then by all means stay away.
否则你今晚就要回我房♥里睡
Otherwise, I expect you back in my room tonight.
为什么找我 我和这事有什么关系
But why me? What have I got to do with it?
格林先生第一次来时我还不在这里做事
I wasn't working here when Mr Green first came.
-没错 她是... -谢谢 休斯太太
- That's right. She only came - Thank you, Mrs Hughes.
即使如此 我们得知你掌握了
Even so, we understand you have some information
一些关于贝茨夫妇的信息
concerning Mr and Mrs Bates.
什么信息
What information?
我们希望你能告诉我们
That's what we hope you'll tell us.
我想谈谈你的过往 巴克斯特小姐
I want to talk about your past, Miss Baxter.
你是否想私下聊
Would you prefer we were alone?
我不能允许你在我不在场的情况下
I don't think I can allow you to question a maid in this house
-审问这里的女佣 -巴克斯特小姐
- without my being present. - Miss Baxter?
-让她留下 -好吧
- Let her stay. - Very well.
-你因盗窃入狱后 -什么
- When you served your prison sentence for theft? - What?
服刑三年便获得提前释放
They released you after three years,
-但还有两年登记在簿 -没错
- leaving the remaining two years to lie on the books. - Yes.
你知道如果你违反了假释条例
You know that if you break the terms of your release,
我们无须再审就可以把你关回去
we can return you to prison without a trial?
这似乎太...
That seems very...
休斯太太 再插话我就得让你离开了
Mrs Hughes, one more interruption and I will ask you to leave.
你认为我知道更多的隐情
You think I know more than I do.
我认为格林先生在这里时发生了一件事
I believe there was an incident when Mr Green was staying here.
而且可能有人悄悄去过伦敦
And there may have been a journey to London that no-one knew about,
但我不敢咬定
but I couldn't swear to any of it.
就连是否是贝茨先生去了伦敦也不敢说吗
Not even whether it was Mr Bates who made the journey?
没错
Not even that.
谢谢合作 巴克斯特小姐
Thanks for your help, Miss Baxter.
谁告诉你我了解情况的
Who told you I knew anything?
-我们收到了一封信 -谁寄的
- We had a letter. - From whom?
日安 休斯太太
Good day, Mrs Hughes.
我要问你一个问题
I am going to ask one question.
夫人知道你的事吗
Does Her Ladyship know your story?
知道 什么都知道
Yes, she knows everything.
那我们就不再说了
Then we'll say no more about it.
-过来看看 -好啊
- Come and see these. - Oh, yes,
这正是我们想要的设计 是吧
this is just the kind of work we're looking for, isn't it?
-我知道你会这么说 -为什么
- I knew you'd say that. - Why?
这个最贵
They'd cost the most.
-这些设计呢 -便宜很多
- And these designs? - They'd be much cheaper.
也难看得多
Much nastier.
但许多翻修村舍的租户会住上一辈子
But a lot of the renovated cottages will be occupied by lifetime tenants.
我们二十年内都不会有实际收入
We'd have no real income from them for 20 years.
那么我们不让韦维尔先生建廉价房♥
So instead of Mr Wavell's horrid houses,
-我们自己却要建 -汤姆也是想保护地♥产♥
- we'll make our own? - Tom's protecting the estate.
怎么了 亲爱的 她特别不精神
What's the matter, darling? She's very listless.
是不是感染细菌了
I wonder if she's picked up a germ?
她大概是吃了死松鼠或其他脏东西
She'd have eaten a dead squirrel or something equally fell.
-她挺胖的 是不是怀孕了 -不可能啊
- She's quite fat. Perhaps she's pregnant. - No, she can't be.
大家认为这些设计怎样
So, what do we say about these drawings?
我觉得还是选便宜的吧 但实在可惜
I suppose we should go for the cheaper option, but it's a shame.
不管怎样 我得走了 我一小时后在约克有约
Anyway, I must fly. I've got an appointment in York in an hour.
休斯太太 您看到巴克斯特小姐了吗
Mrs Hughes, have you seen Miss Baxter?
你怎么会想找她啊
It's not like you to seek Miss Baxter's company.
我有要紧事 休斯太太
I'm serious, Mrs Hughes.
-没事 我听到了 -我能和你聊聊吗
- It's all right. I heard. - Could I talk with you, please?
进来吧
Come in here.
-我很抱歉 -没事 我能承受
- I'm sorry about this. - Go on. I can take it.
天啊
God in heaven.
我以为过段时间就没事了 但却越来越糟
I thought it would pass, but it just keeps getting worse.
-我夜不能寐 -看得出来
- I can't sleep. - I'm not surprised.
帮帮我
Help me.
你一直问我是否需要帮助 现在我需要了
You were always asking if I need help. Well, now's your chance.
-我不知道该怎么办 -我们要去看医生
- I don't know what to do. - We're going to the doctor,
我们把注射器拿给他看
now, and we'll show him the syringe,
还有你注射的液体
and the liquid you injected,
和所有你吃的药
all the pills you've been taking, all of it.
五分钟后再下楼 我们在后门见
Follow me down in five minutes, and we'll meet by the backdoor,
带齐所有东西 知道吗
and bring everything with you - do you understand?
我做了件不该做的事情
I've done something that I shouldn't have.
如果你知道是什么 就不会想帮我了
And if you knew what it was, you wouldn't want to be part of this.
我知道是什么
I know what it was.
五分钟后下来
Now, come down in five minutes.
您剪这发型真好看 小姐
It is wonderful on you, My Lady.
希望如此 我爸爸会气炸的
I hope so. My father will explode.
太棒了
Mais superbe.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表