剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
她很感激
She's very grateful.
是啊 听听懂事故的男人的建议总是好事
Oh, I am. It's good to hear advice from a man of the world.
我尽力而为吧
Well, I like to do what I can.
我们很有安全感
We feel thoroughly protected.
你忘了什么吗
Have you forgotten something?
不是你的女仆
It's not your maid.
我一直等到她离开
I waited till she'd gone.
请离开吧
You must leave.
布里克先生 请离开
Mr Bricker, you must leave.
-希望没吵醒你 -没有 老爷
- I hope I didn't wake you. - No, not at all, m'lord.
巴克斯特小姐才下楼
Miss Baxter's only just come down,
夫人一定还醒着
so Her Ladyship will still be awake.
布里克先生 我说两遍了 请离开吧
Mr Bricker, I've asked you twice now. Will you please go?
你自己也说 谁知道我再回来是什么时候了
You said yourself - who knows when I'll be back?
-布里克先生 -别强装 柯拉
- Mr Bricker... - Don't pretend, Cora.
你清楚我们之间萌生了感情
You know something's happened between us.
你知道一切都不同了
You know things have changed now.
我能感觉到 我知道你也是
I feel it and I know you do.
上次有人珍视你是什么时候
When did someone last cherish you?
甚至是认真聆听你
When did someone even listen to you?
我见过你跟家人在一起的时候 总被他们无视
I've seen you with your family, ignored and passed over.
-那也不能... -你还醒着太好了
- None of this is any... - I'm glad you're still awake...
晚宴提早结束了 所以我觉得还是直接回来好
The dinner was over early. It seemed easier to come back.
如果让你们失望了 那我很抱歉
I'm sorry if it's a disappointment.
没有 布里克先生正要走了
It isn't. Mr Bricker was just leaving.
我不是受格兰瑟姆夫人的邀请来的
I'm not here at Lady Grantham's invitation.
那你能听我的 离开吗
Then will you please leave at mine?
罗伯特 让他走吧
Robert, let him go.
你不该觉得惊讶
You can't be surprised.
你选择无视柯拉这样的女人
When you chose to ignore a woman like Cora,
就该知道不是每个男人都像你这么眼瞎
you must have known not every man would be as blind as you.
住手
Stop it!
住手 够了
Stop it! Stop it!
住手
Stop!
妈妈
Mama?
妈妈 爸爸 没事吧
Mama? Papa? Is everything all right in there?
抱歉 亲爱的
I'm so sorry, darling.
你♥爸♥爸和我在玩一个愚蠢的游戏
Your father and I were just playing a stupid game
我们不小心撞翻了灯
and we knocked over a lamp.
-如果真是这样... -当然
- Oh. If you're sure. - I'm sure, poppet.
晚安 好梦
Good night. Sleep tight.
-我想我也该走了 -等等
- I think that is my exit too. - Wait.
天呐 好个晚上
Golly. What a night.
我去更衣室睡
I'll sleep in my dressing room.
早餐和午餐好好吃
Eat a proper breakfast and lunch.
待会儿连喝茶的时间都不会有
There won't be time for more than a cup of tea later.
我会尽力补偿大家
I'll try to make it up.
各位该做的都做完了
When you've finished your duties,
希望都能来帮忙
I'd appreciate any help you can give.
我们这就走吧
We'll clear the hall now.
但我们为什么不举办正式的晚宴
But why aren't we giving a proper dinner here?
我同意 帕特莫太太
I quite agree, Mrs Patmore.
休斯太太会说 我们该与时俱进了
Mrs Hughes would say we must move with the times.
是啊
Yes. I would.
你有绷带能借我用用吗
Do you have a bandage I can have?
-你伤到自己了吗 -不是的
- Have you hurt yourself? - I haven't, no.
贝茨太太 那个警♥察♥还来找你了吗
Mrs Bates, have you heard any more from that policeman?
没有
No.
开始了 那是玛丽小姐
Here we go. That's Lady Mary.
你觉得他还会找你吗
Do you think you will?
不会了吧 至少希望如此
No. I hope not, anyway.
你干吗纠缠她
Why do you pester her with this?
我乐意
Because I feel like it.
巴罗先生 请上楼去
Mr Barrow. Upstairs, please.
你也是 莫斯利先生
You too, Mr Molesley.
车在等您了 先生 行李都放好了
The car is waiting, sir. Your case is inside it.
谢谢 卡森
Thank you, Carson.
谢谢
Thank you.
博蒙特夫人 格洛索普霍华德勋爵
The Lady Beaumont. The Lord Howard of Glossop.
-见到您很高兴 -晚上好
- Lovely to see you. - Good evening.
-霍华德 -格兰瑟姆伯爵
- Howard. - Lord Grantham.
我都忘记他父亲已经死了
I'd forgotten his father had died.
谢谢 巴罗
Thank you, Barrow.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
亲爱的 事情不能就这样
My dear, we can't leave things as they are.
现在就是个火♥药♥桶 随时都能炸了
It's a tinderbox. It could go up at any moment.
奶奶 如果我带她去伦敦
Granny, if I was to take her to London -
别傻了 亲爱的 想想啊
Oh, don't be ridiculous, my darling. Think.
我只是说 一定还有别的办法
All I'm saying is, there must be another way.
怎么可能呢
Well, how can there be?
雷金纳德·卡劳利太太 默顿伯爵
Mrs Reginald Crawley and the Lord Merton.
-伊泽贝尔 晚上好 -是伊泽贝尔
- Hello, Isobel. - It's cousin Isobel.
还有她的追随者
And her follower.
伍尔顿伯爵和伯爵夫人
The Earl and Countess of Woolton.
-我挺好 我能坐下吗 -你累了吗
- I'm fine. May I sit down? - Are you tired?
不是 我太笨了 下车时扭了脚
No, but I rather foolishly twisted my ankle getting out of the car.
天呐
Oh, dear.
小心啊 默顿伯爵要心急火燎地
Be careful - Lord merton will have you on the operating table
把你送上手术台了
before you can say 'knife'.
看到英格比夫人的珍珠项链了吗
What about Lady Ingleby's pearls?
我好羡慕 简直想直接上去抢
I was so jealous, I wanted to snatch them off her throat!
亨利爵士和劳森夫人
Sir Henry and Lady Lawson.
终于结束了
Well, that's that.
你又开始看书了
And you're back at your books, I see.
我不会放弃的 别以为我会
I'm not giving up, you know - don't think I will.
我也不希望你放弃
And I wouldn't want you to.
我上去了 别忘记关灯
Right, I'm going up. Don't forget the light.
天呐 晚上好 小姐
Oh, gracious! Good evening, m'lady.
没想到您会下来
I didn't expect to see you down here.
卡森先生说你们都去睡了
Mr Carson said you'd all gone to bed.
我想打个电♥话♥ 不被...
I wanted to make a telephone call without...
我有私事想打电♥话♥
I wanted to make a private call.
您是想用卡森先生的电♥话♥吗
And you thought you'd use Mr Carson's phone?
-他应该不会介意吧 -当然不会
- I don't think he'd mind. Do you? - I'm sure he wouldn't.
那您去吧 晚安 小姐
Well, I'll leave you to it. Good night, m'lady.
晚安
Good night.
我要给伦敦打个长途电♥话♥
I'd like to make a trunk call to London.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表