剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
那我要替你备好一张床吗
So, shall I have a bed made up for you here,
还是你打算现在就告诉我
or are you going to tell me now?
德鲁先生...我一定得见见她
Mr Drewe... I have to see her.
把您姑姑带来这里是个错误
It was a mistake to bring your aunt here.
玛吉觉得您想把那孩子当作玩物
Margie feels that you want the child to be your plaything.
她怎么能那么说呢
How can she say that?
事实是 我之前想错了
The fact is, I was wrong.
她不许您再来了 今后不行了
She won't have you here, not any more.
您别再来找我们了
You must leave us alone.
如果您还来
If you don't stop coming,
她会逼我放弃农场 搬到别处去
she'll make me give up the farm and move away.
那玛丽戈德呢
But what about Marigold?
什么意思 我们会带她走
What do you mean? We'd take her.
不行 我不允许
But you can't. I won't allow it.
您有什么办法
What would you suggest?
难道我们带她去庄园然后把她留在书房♥吗
We bring her up to the Abbey and leave her in the library?
抱歉 小姐 这与我设想的不同
I'm very sorry, m'lady. It's not what I planned.
但现在别无选择
But I see no way round it.
大家总认为我们住在乡村
People always think how healthy we must be,
一定活得很健康
living out in the country,
但是水质并没有那么好
but the water's not as good as it might be.
-你是指缺碘吗 -没错
- You mean the iodine deficiency? - I do.
我想你一定遇到过不少甲状腺肿患者吧
I suppose you must get a lot of goitres.
的确如此
Er... quite a lot, yes.
可惜很少有人知道碘就能解决病症
It's sad so few people know that the treatment is just iodine.
很容易解决的问题却让许多人吃尽苦头
Too many suffer when the solution is simple.
-你研究过这个 -只是阅读广泛罢了
- You've studied this? - I've just read a lot.
我倒希望我研究过
I wish I had studied it.
午宴准备好了 夫人
Luncheon is served, m'lady.
打起精神来 斯普拉特
Do cheer up, Spratt.
斯普拉特有些沮丧 因为如我担心的那样
Spratt is downcast, because it is as I feared.
柯林斯提交了她的辞呈
Collins has handed in her notice.
你不喜欢改变 斯普拉特
You don't like change, Spratt?
我恨变化 夫人
I detest it, madam.
我们都恨变化 斯普拉特
Well, we all hate change, Spratt,
但如今我们得学会面对变化
but these days we have to learn to live with it.
我不恨变化 我觉得很刺♥激♥
I don't hate change. I find it exciting.
别忘了 大多数人认为是
Remember - those customs and ceremonies
英格兰灵魂的习俗礼节
that people think are the soul of England
都是维多利亚时代的产物
were almost all invented by the Victorians.
说得很对
Quite right.
不管我们喜不喜欢 他们确实很般配
The truth is, they're well suited, whether we like it or not.
而且我不觉得他对医学的兴趣是装的
And I don't believe he's faking his interest in medicine.
恐怕我同意你的想法
I'm afraid I agree with you.
你快要走了吧
You must be off soon.
我一会儿替他换好衣服就出发
I'm just going to put him in his uniform, and then we'll go.
你没跟我说昨天探长找你做什么
You never told me what the Inspector wanted yesterday.
因为我也不清楚
Mainly because I'm not sure.
他问我是否喜欢格林先生
He asked me if I liked Mr Green
以及他为什么不喜欢你
and why he didn't like you.
那你怎么说
And what did you say?
我说我不知道 因为我确实不知道
I said I don't know, because I don't.
我向你保证
I promise you this.
再不会有什么坏事发生在你身上了
Nothing bad is ever going to happen to you again.
-希望真能如此 -我们会坐在壁炉边
- I hope that's true. - We'll sit by the fire,
孩子们围坐在我们身边
with all our children around us,
我会保证你的安全
and I'll make certain that you are safe.
会吗
I wonder.
我们都盼望如此 但你真♥相♥信这能实现吗
We both want it so much, but do you believe it'll really happen?
坚信不移
I do. With all my heart.
说实话 我不确定孩子们会"围坐"在我们身边
Actually, I'm not sure about having children 'all around us'.
你打算要多少个 贝茨先生
How many are you planning on, Mr Bates?
-你差点就错过我了 -你没说你要离开
- You nearly missed me. - You never told me you were going.
-谁告诉你的 -黛西
- Who did? - Daisy.
我的拥护者
My champion.
-学校一定很舍不得 -也许吧
- The school must be sorry. - Maybe.
我觉得我惹了不少麻烦
I think I was rather a nuisance,
但愿他们会有点想念我
but I hope they'll miss me a bit.
希望你会有点想念我
I hope you'll miss me a bit.
我会非常想你
I'll miss you a lot.
我是爱过你的
I've loved you, you know.
如果你接受我 我会爱你更多
I could have loved you more if you'd let me.
很高兴我们相识了
I'm glad we met.
你让我记起了我的身份 我很感激
You've reminded me of who I am, and I'm grateful.
我不会再忘记了
And I won't lose touch with that again.
但我希望我们是在你认识他们之前相遇
But I wish we'd met before you ever knew them.
我们得走了
We need to get started,
不然您就赶不上四点的火车了 小姐
if you're to catch the four o'clock, miss.
我来吧
Let me.
-一路过来还顺利吗 -好极了
- Did you have a nice journey? - Excellent.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
您好 格兰瑟姆伯爵 您看起来真精神
Hello, Lord Grantham. You look very splendid.
恐怕我们要匆匆别过了 布里克先生
I'm afraid we're ships that pass in the night, Mr Bricker.
我要去谢菲尔德 我们明天再见吧
I have to go to Sheffield, but I'll see you tomorrow,
如果我回来时你还在的话
if you're still here when I get back.
再见 柯拉
Goodbye, Cora.
我们又在此相聚了
So, here we are again.
我开始觉得唐顿有点家的感觉了
I'm beginning to find Downton quite home-like.
很好 我们很欢迎你
Good. You're very welcome.
只要你举止得体
As long as you behave.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
要再吃点蛋糕吗
In search of more cake?
我想再见你一面
I wanted to see you again,
我就要去伦敦的银行开始新工作了
before I went up to London to start my new job at the bank.
你觉得我该买♥♥一顶礼帽吗
Do you think I should buy a bowler hat?
我来给你介绍一下 这是克拉根亲王
Let me introduce you. Prince Kuragin,
这是罗斯托夫伯爵 这是奥德里奇先生
Count Rostov, this is Mr Aldridge.
在这里我只是克拉根先生
I'm Mr Kuragin here.
您有老夫人的消息吗
Have you heard from Aunt Violet yet?
即使你父亲找到她了
Even if your father finds her,
又能怎么样 对我们有何改变
what happens next? To any of us.
我们是离乡背井的外人
We are strangers in a strange land.
跟奥德里奇先生谈谈吧
Talk to Mr Aldridge.
他的家人是从俄♥国♥来的
His family were Russian,
但他们在英国开始了新生活 你们也可以
but they've started a new life in England, and so can you.
他们从哪里来
Where did they come from?
敖德萨
Odessa.
他的曾祖父和一些人于1859年迁来
His great-grandfather came with some of them in 1859.
看 你告诉我的我都记得
See? I do remember what I'm told.
-剩下的家人随后... -于1871年迁来
- And then the rest of the family followed in - - 1871.
太棒了 一点没错
How brilliant! That's right.
-他不是俄♥国♥人 -尼古拉 别这样
- He is not Russian. - Nikolai. Nye nado.
他现在不是俄♥国♥人 但...
No, he's not Russian now, but -
他们当年也不是俄♥国♥人
They were not Russian then!
很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
尼古拉 等等
Nikolai, podozhdi!
我不明白
I don't understand.
我想他说我们不是俄♥国♥人
Erm... I think he said we're not Russian,
是因为我们是犹太人
because we're... we're Jewish.
他怎么知道
Well, how did he know?
敖德萨曾两次发生大屠♥杀♥
There were two big pogroms to
驱逐犹太人 一次是1859年
drive out the Jews from Odessa, one in 1859...
另一次是1871年
And 1871?
但这还是很奇怪
But it's still odd.
你现在是英国人 也还是犹太人
I mean, you're English now, but you're still Jewish.
有什么差别呢
What's the difference?
你去伦敦时我能邀请你共进晚餐吗
Would you let me give you dinner when you're in London?
也许可以
I might.
要到时看了
We'll have to see.
太好了 我好久没来辛普森餐厅了
What a treat. I haven't been to Simpson's for ages.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表