剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
and her son was going through France.
她急着把他接回家
She was so desperate to get him home.
还派了专人寄信
She sent it by special messenger.
-母亲啊 -有些东西永远不会变
- Mothers. - Some things never change.
很多事都不会变
Lots of things never change.
如果你走前还有空 明天我还可以
Tomorrow I can show you some other pictures
带你看看他买♥♥的其它画作
he brought back if you have time before you go.
我闲得很 很乐意欣赏
I have all the time in the world. I should enjoy it very much.
-客厅备好咖啡了 -谢谢
- There's coffee in the drawing room. - Thank you.
我们马上过去
We'll be right in.
艾西斯 过来 姑娘
Isis, come here, girl.
难以置信 她给我讲解原理的时候
I can't believe it. When she explained to me how it all worked,
我立刻就明白了
I could see it at once.
这就是我们的数字小姐
Well, this is our lady of the numbers.
如果我上学时有她这样的老师
If I'd had a teacher like her when I were school,
事情或许就大不相同了
things might have turned out different.
但现在也不差 不是吗
They've not turned out so badly, have they?
劳累一天之后看到笑脸可真好
I'm glad to see some smiles at the end of a long day.
黛西正在歌♥颂邦廷小姐和她的教学
Daisy's singing the praises of Miss Bunting and her teaching.
你别到处说
I should keep it to yourself.
卡森先生不太喜欢她
She's not a favourite with Mr Carson.
为什么 她做什么了
Why, what's she done?
不是她做了什么
It's not what she's done
他管她叫危险的念头
it's what he calls her dangerous ideas.
管它危不危险 我敢说肯定是好想法
Dangerous or not I'm sure they're good ideas.
当心 他会觉得你是被传染了
Careful, he'll think you've been infected.
-怎么了 -黛西担心她可能被
- What's this? - Daisy's worried she's
送货小子传染了风寒
been infected with a cold from the delivery boy.
老爷和我明天要到村里
Oh, His Lordship and I are walking down to the village tomorrow
看看可用选址
to look at possible sites.
我不喜欢我俩意见不一致
Erm, I don't like it when we're not on the same side.
我们是两个不同的人 卡森先生
We're different people, Mr Carson.
不可能意见总一致
We can't always agree.
我明白
I know.
但我就是不喜欢
But I don't like it.
在你告诉我事情始末之前 巴克斯特
I can't make a decision, Baxter,
我没法作出决定
until you tell me the whole truth.
我已经说了 夫人
I have, My Lady.
我不是说你想包庇自己
I don't mean you tried to shield yourself,
相反 我还不知道全部的实情
quite the contrary that I haven't heard the whole story.
老实说 巴克斯特 我不知道
To be honest, Baxter, I don't know
为什么我还没有解雇你
why I haven't dismissed you out of hand.
我雇了一个偷珠宝的贼
I employ a jewel thief
来照看我的珠宝 真是荒唐
to look after my jewels. It doesn't make any sense!
我不知道还有什么可说
I don't know what else to say.
即使我不因为你的犯罪记录解雇你
And if I don't you for criminal record,
也该因为你瞒着我而解雇你
I should've sack you for concealing it.
您这是要解雇我吗
Should I take this as my dismissal?
我不知道 我也不知道为什么不解雇你
I don't know. I don't know why not but I don't know.
汤姆怎么回事
What was the matter with Tom?
爸爸怪他的朋友邦廷小姐
Papa will blame his friend Miss Bunting
往他耳朵里灌邪念 可我不敢这么说
for filling his ears with poison but I'm not sure.
除了我们 他的生活太有限
He has so little life away from us.
茜玻死后他就没有什么生活可言了
He's had no life since Sybil died.
但我感觉 他要恢复他真实的模样了
But I've a feeling he's turning back into who he really is.
这是坏事吗
Is that a bad thing?
对我们来说或许是 但对他不是
For us, maybe. But not for him.
我要上楼了 二位晚安
Well, I'm going up. Good night, you two.
你觉得罗伯特表亲有可能装无线电吗
Do you think there's a chance cousin Robert might get a wireless?
如果他不愿为国王而装 那你就没戏了
Well, if he won't get one for the King, your cause is hopeless.
那倒是
That's true.
我喜欢罗斯对日常生活的定义
I loved Rose's definition of ordinary life.
跳舞 逛街 拜访朋友
Dancing and shopping and seeing one's friends.
我也要去睡了
I'm going to bed too.
我累坏了
I'm worn out.
如果最后我选的是托尼
But I hope you'll be happy for me.
还是希望你会为我高兴
If it is Tony in the end.
没什么比看到你开心更令我开心的了
Nothing will make me happier than seeing you happy.
但你决定之前一定要想好了
But please be absolutely sure before you decide.
-什么意思 -你比他聪明
- Why do you say that? - Because you're cleverer than he is.
你们这样上世纪或许还行
That might have worked in the last century
上流社会的小姐要注意礼貌
when ladies had to hide their brains
相夫教子 而掩藏自己的头脑
behind good manners and breeding.
-但现在不行了 -我不同意
- But not now. - I don't agree.
我觉得托尼跟我一样聪明
I think Tony is quite as clever as I am.
那么我们中有一个人说对了 另一个错了
Then one of us is right... and one is wrong.
你这么说不公平 我又不是头脑发热的女仆
You're not being fair. I'm not some overheated housemaid
痴迷一张道格拉斯·费尔班克斯[影星]的照片
drooling over a photograph of Douglas Fairbanks.
即使是王室 在性的问题上
Plantagenets are as susceptible as housemaids
也不比女仆聪明
when it comes to sex.
我们是在说性还是爱
Are we talking about sex or love?
这个问题自远古时期就一直在纠缠人类了
That is a question mankind has wrestled with since the dawn of time.
晚安
Good night.
可怜的汤姆 他就像腹语者的手偶
Poor Tom. He's nothing more than a ventriloquist dummy
替那个可怕的女人说出她的想法
for that terrible woman's ideas to come spewing out of his mouth.
或许她给了他自信说出自己的心里话
Maybe she's given him confidence to say what he really thinks.
而不是默默地坐在那儿
Not to sit there in silence
听大家发表各种他不赞同的意见
listening to a thousands things he disagrees with.
她会把他从我们身边偷走
She'll steal him away from us.
我能感觉到 她要把他拽回那一边了
I can feel it. She's pulling him back to the other side.
希望不会
I hope not.
但如果他觉得自己该走 那也由不得我们
But if he feels he has to go, that's what he must do.
-他休想带走茜玻 -别傻了
- Well, he's not taking Sybbie. - Don't be silly.
我是认真的 茜玻唯一的孩子
I mean it. I am not having Cybil's only child
绝不能被从她爱的人身边夺走
snatched from everyone she loves
去美国的贫民窟 由一个恶毒的女人带大
to be brought up by some harpie in an American sewer!
如果真有那一天 我们就跟汤姆好好谈谈
If the time comes, then we will talk to Tom.
我建议到时候我们还是冷静一点
And I suggest we try to be a little more calm about it.
老天啊 难道我们最大的外孙女就要被人
For heaven's sake! Can't I be angry when our eldest grandchild
从我们身边偷走 我还不许生气吗
is about to be stolen from us for ever?
叫你朋友布里克别再跟艾西斯调情了
And tell your friend Bricker to stop flirting with Isis.
没有什么比
There is nothing more ill-bred than
勾引别人的狗更粗鲁过分的事了
trying to steal the affections of someone's else's dog!
好的 我会转告他
Very well. I'll tell him.
别再调情了
To stop flirting.
我应该都准备齐了
I think I've put everything in.
-您的小包在这里 小姐 -谢谢
- Your packet's here, my lady. - Thank you.
应该没什么太难打包的东西
I don't think there's anything too difficult to fasten.
吉利安姆子爵也可以帮我嘛
Lord Gillingham can always help.
我最后问您一次 您真的确定要这样吗
For the last time, are you certain you know what you're doing?
我想是的
I believe so.
安娜 照现在的情势看来
Anna, the way things are going,
今后人们的生活会更亲近了
life will be lived in much closer quarters in future.
我的祖父母住在满是仆人的大房♥子里
My grandparents lived in vast rooms surrounded by staff.
即使他们有不同意见 也不会知道
If they disagreed, they'd hardly have known it.
但我们今后不会是那样了
But it won't be like that for us.
我必须确定我对他的感觉没错
I must be sure I'm right to want this man.
无论是作为朋友
As my friend...
作为情人
..As my lover...
或是作为丈夫
as my husband.
我觉得这样风险很大
Well, I think it's a big risk.
行了 我不能一晚上挨两顿教训
Please. I can't be lectured twice in one evening.
布雷克先生已经说我一顿了
I've already had a ticking off from Mr Blake.
您没告诉他吧
You didn't tell him.
我只说我觉得吉利安姆子爵才是我该选的人
Only that I thought Lord Gillingham was the one.
总之 我想再婚
The point is I want to marry again.
而我绝对不想离婚
And I absolutely don't want to divorce.
那我祝您好运了 小姐
Well, I wish you luck, my lady.
早上好
Morning.
到了 我觉得这个地点最合适
There you are. I'm afraid it's the perfect position for me.
上百万人献出了生命 老爷 我们就
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表