剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
Millions of men killed, my lord, and we'll remember them
建个石十字架 让女人可以驻足闲聊一番吗
with a stone cross for women to stop by and gossip?
我更愿意认为 人们日常生活中
I prefer to say that as people go about their business,
经过这里时会记起那些牺牲的人
we remind them of the men who died.
他们为保护我们的自♥由♥献出了生命
They gave their lives for our freedom
我们就用一个可以坐一会儿 系系鞋带的
and we'll remember them with a convenient step
方便的落脚处来纪念他们吗
to sit for a moment and tie up your shoelace.
-下午好 老爷 -你好 埃尔吉斯太太
- Afternoon, my lord. - Hello, Mrs Elkith.
你做什么呢
What are you up to?
等我家罗比呢
I'm just waiting for our Robbie.
他放学后有时会去跟爸爸打个招呼
He likes to say hello to his father sometimes after school.
你还专程来一趟真是太好了
It's good of you to make a special journey.
不是的 我去商店或者邮局时
Oh, no. He comes with me when I'm on the way
他会跟我一起来
to the shop or the post office
顺路去扫扫墓
and takes a chance to visit the grave then.
我家鲍勃是个好人
My Bob was a lovely man
也是个好爸爸 我不希望罗比忘了他
and a wonderful dad and I don't want our Robbie to forget him.
我绝不允许
Not if I can help it.
是啊 那是当然
No. No, of course you don't.
谢谢 埃尔吉斯太太
Thank you, Mrs Elkith.
你的话让我很受触动
Your words have made quite an impression on me.
是吧 卡森
Don't you agree, Carson?
是的 深受触动
I do, yes. Quite an impression.
老爷 您好
My lord.
有那么多线 为什么叫无线电啊
Why is it called a wireless when there's so many wires?
不知道
I don't know.
没声音啊
Nothing's happening.
还在预热呢 小姐
It's just warming up, my lady.
好了
All set.
等等
Wait a minute.
那是杰克·希尔顿吗
Is that Jack Hylton?!
天呐 太令人激动了
Oh, golly, isn't this thrilling?!
怎么回事
What's this I see?
夫人马上要下来了 仆人还在大堂里晃悠
Servants loitering in the hall with her ladyship due at any moment.
看啊 我要是碰那东西 会被电击吗
Look at that. If I touch it, will I get a shock?
听那东西才会吓着呢
You'll only get a shock if you listen to it.
我觉得这挺好 我们要跟上了 卡森先生
I think it's exciting. We're catching up, Mr Carson.
不管你高不高兴
Whether you like it or not,
唐顿要跟上我们所处的时代了
Downton is catching up with the times we lived in.
我担心的就是这个
That is exactly what I am afraid of.
好啊 小家伙
Hello.
我走之前 希望我们都达成一致了
Before I go, I hope we're all united in the plan.
您真是好心 小姐 是吧 玛吉
It's very kind of you, my lady. Isn't it, Margie?
是啊
Very kind.
我只是希望小玛丽戈德能获得好机会
I just want every opportunity for little Marigold.
就像他说的 您太慷慨了
As he says it's very generous.
你不介意我介入她的生活吗
And you won't mind me being part of her life?
她应该有梦想的机会
She needs a chance to dream.
您可别给她
You mustn't be careful not to
太多奢望 小姐
fill her head with too many dreams, my lady.
您提供的机会真是千载难逢 谢谢您
This is a wonderful opportunity you're offering. Thank you.
那回头见了
I'll see you soon.
再见
Bye-bye.
再见
Bye.
-怎么了 -能有什么呢
- What's the matter? - Why should anything be the matter?
你该多知道点感激
You could have been more gracious.
我不想她把这个家当娃娃屋
I don't want this place to be her doll's house.
把玛丽戈德当娃娃 现在宠爱有加
And Marigold her doll. To be kissed and petted
等失去了兴趣就丢到一边
and cast aside when she loses interest.
她不会失去兴趣的
She won't lose interest.
-你怎么知道 -我就是知道
- How can you be sure? - I am sure.
我去院子里了 饭做好喊我
I'll be in the yard. Tell me when the food's ready.
去洗手
Hands, please.
今日能与王后一起来到这里
"It gives me the greatest pleasure and satisfaction
为大英帝国博览会揭幕
to come here today with the Queen
我深感荣幸和快乐
for the purpose of opening the British Empire Exhibition."
-他听不到我们吧 -是啊 不是双向的
- I suppose he can't hear us. - No, it doesn't work like that.
...管理委员会
..The board of management."
玛丽·卡劳利小姐
Miss Mary Crawley.
欢迎来利物浦 卡劳利小姐 希望您待得愉快
Welcome to Liverpool, Miss Crawley. I hope you enjoy your stay.
我想我会的
I'm sure I will.
你们听到的是乔治五世国王陛下的声音
Well, you have heard the voice of His Majesty King George V.
怎么样 卡森 休斯太太
What do you think, Carson? Mrs Hughes,
国王用无线电讲话
the King on the wireless?
我更愿意认为国王是坐在王位上 老爷
I prefer to think of him on his throne, my lord.
我觉得这挺好
To me it's a good thing.
这样他不那么神秘 更像常人了
To make him less of a myth, more of a man.
希望大家都能从中获益
Well, I hope you've all taken something of value from it.
休斯太太说得对 无线电让国王感觉更真实了
Mrs Hughes is right. The radio somehow makes the King more real.
这叫好事吗
Is that a good thing?
魔法和神秘一直让君主制度兴盛
The monarchy has thrived on magic and mystery.
去掉那些 大家可能会以为王室也和我们一样了
Strip them away and people may think the royal family is just like us.
那就很不好吗
Well, would that be so wrong?
如果他们也想去白金汉宫住就不好了
Well, only if they want to stay at Buckingham Palace.
感觉就好像他就在这屋子里
It was as though he was right in the room with us.
开心点 巴罗先生
Cheer up, Mr Barrow.
听到国王的声音你不开心吗
Weren't you pleased to hear the King?
吉米走了 你很难过吧
I expect it's difficult for you with Jimmy gone.
我们时不时都需要个特别的朋友
We all need a special friend from time to time.
我对他并没什么特别的
I wasn't special to him. Not truly.
我不信 我觉得他喜欢你
I don't agree. I think he liked you.
或许有一点吧
Maybe. A little.
但我觉得这里的人并不喜欢我
But I don't think I'm very likeable to people here.
你希望大家喜欢你吗
Do you want to be?
有时候我也希望能融入大家
There are times when I'd like to belong?
听起来好笑吗
Does that sound funny?
我完全不觉得
Not to me. Not at all.
我要叫人早上来收走吗 老爷
Shall I have it collected in the morning, my lord?
非得这样吗
Must he?
既然都拿来了 非要这么急着送走吗
Do we need to get rid of it in quite such a hurry now it's here.
-放在小书房♥ -多谢您改了主意
- Put it in the small library. - Thank you for changing your mind.
我本来也没否定这主意
I wasn't aware I'd decided against it.
收走吧
You can clear this for now.
可惜玛丽为了什么无聊的写生旅行而错过了这个
It's such a pity Mary had to miss it for a boring sketching trip.
不用假名真是疯了
It's mad not to give a false name.
谎言总要说得尽量真实
Always make a lie as truthful as possible.
即使你被人看到 你也没用假名
If you're seen, you have the right name,
又是一个人住
you're alone in your room.
你为什么不能来利物浦呢
And why shouldn't you be in Liverpool?
你怎么要到两间连通的房♥间的
How did you manage to get the rooms connected?
我没那么笨
Well, I'm not a complete halfwit.
幸好经理也不傻
Nor, happily, is the manager.
那我们怎么做
So, what's the plan?
很简单
It's a simple one.
我们先去教堂街 好好吃一顿
We'll go down to Church Street for a scrumptious dinner.
然后 我们就回来
After which, we'll come back.
然后 做♥爱♥吗
And... make love?
是的
Exactly.
我们做一整夜
We'll make love all night.
一直做到我们精疲力竭
And, in fact, for as long as either of us has any stamina left.
没什么比这更好的了
And who can say fairer than that?
我之前就想问今早进展得如何
I meant to ask how you got on this morning.
我们已经决定了
Oh, we've settled it.
会建在村里
It's going to be in the village.
希望你没有太失望
Well, I hope you're not too upset.
我只求心悦诚服
I only asked to be convinced.
去村里走那一趟 让我明白过来了
My walk through the village convinced me.
-另外还有个好处 -什么
- And... there's a bonus. - What's that?
我们又意见一致了 休斯太太
It puts us back in agreement, Mrs Hughes.
我不喜欢我们意见不一
I'm not comfortable when you and I are not in agreement.
这话太动听了
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表