剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
Then she's a funny way of showing it.
你知道她是个小偷吧
You do know she's a thief.
偷了她女主人的珠宝
Stole her mistresses jewels.
肯定另有隐情
There must be more to it than that.
不 她潜上楼 拿走了珠宝
No. She sneaked up to the bedroom, snatched up the pieces,
珍珠项链 镶钻手镯
pearl necklaces, diamond bracelets,
放进自己的口袋
put them in her pockets.
然后试图布置得像有人入室抢劫一样
Then tried to make it look as if someone had broken in.
显然她没成功
She was obviously unsuccessful.
她被判了五年 可实际只服了三年刑
They gave her five years but she only served three.
出狱后没几个月 我就带她来了这里
Came out a few months before I brought her up here
所以别说她不欠我的
so don't say she doesn't owe me.
-贝茨太太下来了吗 -还没
- Has Mrs Bates come down yet? - Not yet.
我们刚在讨论你朋友 巴克斯特小姐
We were just discussing your friend. Miss Baxter.
她跟我很朋友吗
Is she my friend particularly?
她似乎是这么想的
She seems to think so.
我知道你想让我继续发问
I know you mean to lead me into further inquiry
可我根本不在乎你怎么想 托马斯
but I couldn't care less what you think, Thomas.
-不管是什么事 -我同意
- On that subject or any other. - I agree.
不 你是嘴硬
No, you don't.
因为你知道她的事了
Cos you listened to the story, didn't you?
怎么回事
What was that about?
没什么
Oh, nothing.
我得记得安排车
I must remember to organise a car
去接查尔斯·布雷克和他朋友
to meet Charles Blake and his friend.
他们下午就会到了
They'll be here at teatime.
人们都觉得我们这儿是永久免费的旅馆吗
Do people take we're some sort of a hotel that never presents a bill?
这笑话你已经讲过了
You've already made that joke.
你们来了 我需要你们的建议
There you are. I need your advice.
真是荣幸 怎么了
How flattering. What is it?
-要我回避吗 -不用 不是什么秘密
- Should I go? - No. No, it's not a secret.
我跟德鲁先生谈过了
I've been talking to Mr Drewe.
你们知道他们收养了一个孩子吗
Did you know they've taken in a child?
-一个过世朋友的女儿 -他们真好心
- The daughter of a friend who died. - How kind of them.
总之 那女孩非常可爱
Anyway, The girl is very endearing
我也想走进她的生活
and I think I'd like to be involved in her future.
想办法为她提供帮助
To help her in some way.
也许帮她交个学费什么的
Maybe with school fees or something.
我有写文章赚的钱 还有爷爷的信托金
I've money from my articles and Grandpapa's trust.
是德鲁让你这么做的吗
Has Drewe put you up to this?
不 是我想参与到她的生活中
No. But I'd like to take an active interest.
对我来说会有好处
It'd be good for me.
反正是你的钱 想怎么用随便你
It's your money. Do what you like with it.
可你不能哪天腻了就放弃那孩子
But you can't just give the child up when you get bored.
我不会腻的
I won't get bored.
罗伯特表亲 您看到这篇文章了吗
Cousin Robert, did you see this article
上面说无线电越来越便宜可靠了
about how wirelesses are getting cheaper and more reliable?
-不行 -我只是觉得挺有趣
- No. - I just thought it was interesting.
不行
No.
布兰森先生的朋友在这里做什么
What's Mr Branson's pal doing down here?
怎么 你有意见
Why? Don't you approve?
上次她来时 可掀起了不小的风波
Last time she came, she gave them all an earful.
真是想象不出呢
I cannot solve the mystery.
纪念碑的事怎么样了
How are you getting on with the memorial?
老爷不同意建纪念花♥园♥
His Lordship is resisting the idea of the garden.
你不会也这么想吧
You don't agree with him?
-确实如此 -什么
- Well, as it happens, I do. - What?
我不觉得建纪念花♥园♥有很大意义
I don't believe in your garden of remembrance.
也许在镇子里会不错
In a town, maybe.
但约克郡的风景就是我们的纪念花♥园♥
But the Yorkshire scenery is our garden of remembrance.
我更希望在村子中♥央♥立一块纪念碑
I'd prefer to see a memorial at the heart of village life
供我们去礼拜和购物的路上瞻仰
so we'd pass it on the way to church or the shop
缅怀那些牺牲的年轻人
and give a thought to the boys who fell.
真是没想到啊 休斯太太
You surprise me, Mrs Hughes.
我对老爷很失望
I was disappointed in his Lordship,
但我对你更失望
but I'm more disappointed in you.
再好的关系也有起有落
Every relationship has its ups and downs.
小姐 您好
Yes, miss.
可以请一位女店员来吗
Is there a lady I could deal with?
当然 女士 请在那儿稍等
Very good, madam. If you'll just wait there.
我还没想好买♥♥什么
I've not quite made up my mind.
请这位先生先来吧
Why not serve the gentleman first?
多谢了 一板剃须刀片 谢谢
That's kind of you. Packet of safety razor blades, please.
一共六便士 先生
That's six pence, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
再不决定 下一个顾客就要进来了
If we keep this up we'll have another customer along soon.
好的
Yes.
我想买♥♥
I would like to buy...
一个这个
..One of these.
您结婚了吧
I can see you're married.
-是的 -但您不想再要孩子了
- I am married, yes. - But you don't wish for any more children.
是这样 没错
That's it. That's right.
可以节欲啊
There is always abstinence.
是的 但是
Of course there is but...
我的身体有健康隐患
I don't want to take any risks because of my health.
我明白了 那样的确就另说了
Oh, I see. Well, that does put a slightly different colour on it.
三先令十一便士
Three and eleven.
-不用找了 -需要使用说明吗
- Keep the change. - What about the instructions?
用起来还挺复杂的
They can be very difficult to manage.
这样就好 谢谢
I'm sure it's perfect. Thank you.
一节课收费半克朗 一周五先令
I'll take half a crown a lesson. That's five shillings a week.
可以在我的起居室授课 不会被打扰
You can use my sitting room if you need somewhere private.
下课见 再见
See you after school. Goodbye.
等等
Wait a minute!
那是黛西最忙的时段
That is Daisy's busiest time.
再早我来不了
I can't come any earlier.
-好吧 那... -我好激动
- Oh, well, then. Perhaps - I'm excited.
我自己付学费
But I'll pay.
你不该把你的钱浪费在我身上
It's not right that you should waste your money on me.
-但我想替你付 -你这么做真好心
- No, I want to pay. - That's a nice thing you're doing.
是吗
Is it?
我倒觉得自己是在犯蠢 还增加了工作量
Well, I think I've been a damn fool and doubled me workload!
我还想是谁在里面呢
I wondered who was in here.
我们在为罗斯整理捐给难民的衣物
We're just sorting out some things for Rose's refugees.
可怜的罗斯
Poor Rose.
你为什么这么反对无线电的事
Why are you so against getting a wireless?
我倒希望她能说出来
In a way I wish she'd just say it.
"罗伯特表亲 可以给唐顿安装无线电吗"
"Cousin Robert, please buy a wireless for Downton."
-我不介意啊 -因为你是美国人
- I wouldn't mind. - That's because you're American.
我不是 我觉得这简直是窃取人生
But I'm not. I find the whole idea a kind of thief of life.
虚度大好光阴围坐在一个木头盒子旁
that people waste hours huddled around a wooden box
听千里之外的人
listening to someone talking at them
说些无聊的话
burbling inanities from somewhere else.
可现在可以用它听新闻了
But surely now with the latest news
对老人来说也是好事 贝茨你怎么看
and it must be a boon for the old. What do you think, Bates?
我无法想象老夫人会收听无线电 夫人
I can't see the Dowager with a wireless, my lady.
不过是一时的风潮罢了
It's a fad. It won't last.
这件别给出去
Oh, no. Not that one.
这里真不错
This is nice.
格兰瑟姆伯爵说这是全约克郡最冷的府邸
Lord Grantham said it was the coldest house in Yorkshire.
欢迎两位光临
Ah, you're here. I'm so pleased.
-这里真美 -我们一直尽心打理
- How charming it is. - Oh, we do our best.
我知道现在时节不太合适
I know it's the wrong time of year
但我很想参观一下花♥园♥
but I would love to see the gardens.
还是遵从默顿伯爵的安排吧
Shouldn't we allow Lord Merton to tell us how he's planned our visit?
-当然 -这是他的府邸嘛
- Of course. - It is his house.
当然 我知道
Yes. I know that.
你一整天都很沉默
You've been very quiet all day.
-是嘛 -不能告诉我怎么了吗
- Have I? - I wish you'd tell me what it is.
好吧
Very well.
巴罗先生昨晚跟我说了你的过去
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表