剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
That is more flattering still.
都是我们家的错 真的
It's the family's fault, really.
我们按我们的习俗训练她
We've trained her in our ways,
结果她那种中产阶级的热诚和理性
and the earnest and intellectual 'bonne bourgeoise'
已经被一种
has been replaced by...
不太好定义的性格所取代
a rather less definable figure.
您是说您更喜欢作为中产阶级的她吗
Are you saying you liked her better when she was more middle-class?
不 那倒不至于
No, I wouldn't go that far.
但您更了解那样的她
But you understood her better.
没错 现在我都不知道她是谁了
Precisely. Now I do not know who she is.
我也不知道她想要什么
I do not know what it is she wants.
很多人不会对想嫁给伯爵
Well, there are many who wouldn't be puzzled
住进宫殿的渴望感到陌生
by the desire to marry a lord and live in a palace.
我能问您一个私人问题吗
Can I ask you a personal question?
我活过了大战 经历过悲痛
I've lived through great wars and my share of grief.
我想我能承受一个医生的不当问题
I think I can manage an impertinent question from a doctor.
您是不是不希望
Do you perhaps resent the idea of
卡劳利太太改变地位
a change of position for Mrs Crawley?
抱歉 我没太听明白你的问题
I'm sorry. I do not quite grasp your question.
让我有点糊涂
It bewilders me.
但我要说
But I will say this:
你愿意看到她过上一种
Do you wish to see her live a life
缺乏勤勉和道德价值的生活吗
devoid of industry and moral worth?
-不愿意 -待光彩蒙尘之后
- I do not. - And when the glitter is tarnished,
你知道会怎样吗
you know, what then?
她会成为一具空壳 住在一间又大又空的房♥子里
A hollow existence in a large and draughty house,
身边是一个让她无聊至死的男人
with a man who bores her to death.
真是可怕的前景
It's a terrible prospect.
所以我们的责任就很明确了
So our duty is clear.
是您啊 小姐
It's you, m'lady.
是我 我想带我姑妈来见见玛丽戈德
Yes. I wanted to bring my aunt to meet Marigold.
这位是罗斯孟德·平斯维克夫人 这是德鲁太太
This is Lady Rosamund Painswick. May I introduce Mrs Drewe?
你好 德鲁太太
How do you do, Mrs Drewe?
很抱歉 冒昧来访 我想你一定很忙吧
We're sorry for dropping in like this. I expect you're very busy.
是的 夫人 我的确很忙
I am busy, m'lady, yes.
这就是玛丽戈德
This is Marigold.
难怪 她真可爱
Oh, I do see. She's very sweet.
伊迪丝小姐似乎也有同感
Lady Edith seems to think so.
您好
Hello.
伊迪丝小姐带她姑妈来炫耀孩子了
Lady Edith has decided to show off the baby to her aunt.
这位是罗斯孟德·平斯维克夫人
Lady Rosamund Painswick.
很高兴见到您 夫人
Pleased to meet you, m'lady.
我们不想打扰你们
Well, we don't want to disturb your day.
我得先去准备做饭了
I've got to get the dinner started on top of everything else.
当然 请便
Yes, of course.
再见 亲爱的
Goodbye, dear.
要记得你的...你的朋友 罗斯孟德
Remember your... Remember your friend, Rosamund.
我该带她进去了
I should take her inside.
-我可以... -我来就行
- Oh, I could always... - I'll take her.
当然
Of course.
再见
Goodbye.
怎么
Well?
我早说过会这样
It's exactly what I said would happen.
她就想把玛丽戈德当做玩具
She wants Marigold as her toy,
好让那大宅子里的人都能随便又捏又逗
to be poked and prodded by every stray guest from the big house!
这都怪你 都怪你
And you've done this. You've done it!
你跟帕特莫太太说那话是什么意思
What did you mean by saying to Mrs Patmore
我们跟不上时代 已经不了解行情了
we were living our lives out of the way, not in the game?
这是事实啊
Well, we are.
怎么人人说话都像我们是古人似的
Why does everyone talk as if we don't live in the modern world?
-你不同意吗 -不同意
- You don't agree with that, then? - No.
难道国王不是活在当下的吗
Does the King not live in the world of today?
萨金特先生画的不是现代的画作吗
Does Mr Sargent not paint modern pictures?
吉卜林先生写的不是现代的著作吗
Does Mr Kipling not write modern books?
那你准备怎么跟她说
So, what are you going to tell her?
我还没想好 我会考虑的
I don't know yet. I shall consider.
威利斯警长找您 卡森先生
Sergeant Willis is asking for you, Mr Carson.
他说他从伦敦带了个人来
He's got a man with him from London, he says.
他们在书房♥了
They're in the library now.
他们
They?
苏格兰场来了位探长
An Inspector's come from Scotland Yard.
他找我♥干♥什么
What does he want with me?
他找我们任何人干什么 简直没道理
What does he want with any of us? None of it makes any sense.
对了 我想赶明早十点的火车
By the way, I'd like to catch the ten-o'clock train tomorrow.
我要跟布雷克先生进餐 我不想太仓促
I'm dining with Mr Blake and I don't want to be in a rush.
我们住罗斯孟德夫人那里吗 她人在这里呢
Will we stay at Lady Rosamund's even though she's here?
她不介意 她跟米德交待过了
She doesn't mind. She's told Mead.
您会见吉利安姆子爵吗
Will you see Lord Gillingham?
应该不会
I don't think so.
看来您没回心转意
So you haven't changed your mind?
好了 咱们去把这事了结吧
Right. Let's get this over with.
是我害得我们还没开始就结束了吗
Have I finished us off before we ever really got started?
你从一开始就站在他们的对立面上
You've pitted yourself against them from the start.
你怎么会放弃立场呢
How can you retreat from that position?
你是说我让你在他们和我之间做选择
You mean I've made it 'them or me'?
难道不是吗
Haven't you?
你鄙视那家人
You despise the family,
但你可能忘了 我太太也是他们的一员
but I think you forget my wife was one of them.
我的孩子也是
My child is one of them.
那我是什么立场
Where does that leave me?
你就不鄙视他们吗 心底里
Don't you despise them? Really?
不 我不
No, I don't.
我也希望世道有所变化
I'd like things to change,
但我不会再抱着非黑即白的观念了
but I don't think in black-and-white terms any more.
而我是这样
While I do?
听着 我不会否认认识你是件幸事
Look, I'm not going to pretend I haven't enjoyed knowing you.
事实上 你让我庆幸
In fact, I'm relieved to know
自己不是这世上唯一的社♥会♥主♥义♥者
I'm not the only Socialist left on this earth.
但我们还是就此打住为好 以免有人受到伤害
But maybe we should call it a day, before one of us gets hurt.
我不知道还有什么好说的 维纳先生
I don't know what else to add, Mr Vyner.
我记得当时为赶火车我们很仓促
I remember we had to race to catch the train.
我跟吉利安姆子爵用了午餐 必须赶回家
I'd had lunch with Lord Gillingham and I needed to get home,
因为还要商议第二天教堂的活动
as the church fete was planned for the following day.
就在活动期间 吉利安姆子爵从伦敦赶来
And it was during the fete that Lord Gillingham arrived from London
带来了格林先生的死讯
with the news of Mr Green's death?
是的 然后我告诉了安娜
That's right. And I told Anna.
她吃惊吗
Was it a great surprise?
我想我会形容为"震惊"
I think I would have called it a shock.
她非常震惊
She was very shocked.
是吗 真的吗
Was she? Was she, indeed?
我能走了吗
Can I go now?
我想玛丽小姐已经尽力了
I think Lady Mary has given what help she can.
您能确认格林先生死的那天早上
Erm... will you confirm that Mrs Bates was in London
贝茨太太在伦敦 而您并不知道她具体在哪吗
on the morning that Mr Green died and that you don't know where?
我问问她就清楚了
I only have to ask her.
其次 您毫无理由认为贝茨那天
Secondly, you have no reason to believe
去过比约克更南边的地方
that Bates was anywhere further south than York?
毫无理由
No reason at all.
我觉得他们会喜欢相互熟悉一下
I think they'd enjoy getting to know each other better.
这是个好主意 但这次该我来了吧
I think it's a nice idea, but shouldn't I do it, for once?
我好像总来你这儿蹭午餐
I always seem to be taking luncheon off you.
还是我来吧
No, I'd rather.
波特太太就喜欢给人做饭
You see, Mrs Potter likes to have people to cook for.
而且斯普拉特也需要些工作来分心
And Spratt needs something to occupy his mind.
我们都觉得我的女仆柯林斯快走了
We both have an inkling that my maid Collins is on the way out.
那太糟了
Oh, I do hope not.
不 我不是说她要死了
No, I don't mean she's dying.
我是说她快要不干了
I mean she's on her way out of my house.
她总说她的母亲如何年老体弱
She keeps talking about her mother being infirm.
我还年老体弱呢 她怎么不说
But I'm infirm. Why doesn't she think about that?
你简直和温莎堡一样坚挺
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表