剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
奶奶也有风流往事呢
Granny has a past.
幸好当时爸爸和罗斯孟德姑妈都出生了
Thank heavens Papa and Aunt Rosamund were already born
否则我们可有得猜了
or we could spin all sorts of fairy tales.
怎么样了
How's it going?
他们似乎在书房♥
There seems to be a good deal of emotion being vented
情绪很激动 不过他们是外国人嘛
among the guests in the library but then they are foreigners.
-嗯 -我得去干活儿了
- Right. - Now, I must get on.
别那副表情看我
Stop giving me such knowing looks.
我跟你祖父出行时遇见了亲王
I met the prince when I was travelling with your grandfather.
我们没做什么有失体统的事
Nothing could be more respectable.
随您说吧
Whatever you say.
少乱揣测我
Away with your impertinent conclusions!
我唯一得出的结论就是
My only conclusion is this -
我现在知道您对我的难处比您说得要了解得多
I know now you understand my predicament far better than you let on.
你打算再见你的倾慕者吗
Have you made plans to see your admirer again?
开车
Drive on.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表