剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
Is that why you went away?
-和你有什么关系 -我说对了 是吧
- What's it to do with you? - I'm right, aren't I?
你病了 所以离开去治疗
You're ill, and you went away to be treated,
现在你想继续自己治疗
and now you're trying to carry on with the treatment yourself.
这和你没关系 别管我
Well, it has nothing to do with you, so just leave me alone.
罗伯特问为什么我们不能待在一起
Robert asked why we couldn't stay together,
至少维持面子
for the look of the thing.
我希望你明白我们做不到
I hope you see that we can't.
但是爸爸 您要住哪啊
But Daddy, where are you going to live?
你妈妈会住上布鲁克街的房♥子
Your mother will keep Upper Brook Street.
我还不知道我会住哪 但我会找到落脚处的
I'm not sure where I'm going to go yet, but I'll find something.
我能搬去跟您住吗
Oh, can I live with you?
老实说 我觉得你该暂且留在这里
To be honest, I think you should stay here for a while.
接下来可能会闹得很不堪
The next part could be quite unpleasant.
但是我从中吸取了教训
I'm learning from it, though.
我不管哪家的少爷条件多好
I don't care how eligible some chap may be -
我绝不会受人逼迫
I'm not going to be bullied.
-好有斗志 -我说真的
- Fighting talk. - I mean it.
你们都觉得我现在已经步入了社交界
You all think that now I'm officially 'out',
所以我也该找婆家了
and everythin, it's time to find my man.
但我除非确定很爱一个人 否则绝不会嫁他
But I'm only going to marry if I'm totally, absolutely in love.
这当然
Of course.
等我找到这人 您能答应站在我这边吗
When I find him, will you promise to be on my side?
答应我您不会试图逼我
Promise you won't try to force me
像您当年被逼 跟"门当户对"的人结婚
into a 'suitable' marriage, like you were forced.
就是说 你要我开张空白支票
In other words, you're asking for a blank cheque.
是的
Yes.
我就是想要这个
That's just what I want.
亲爱的
Oh, my dearest one.
在婚姻一事上 我无权给人提建议
On the subject of marriage, I have no right to give advice,
更别说发号♥施令了
let alone orders.
"一定速速赶往迪耶普[法国港市]
'You must make haste to reach Dieppe,
在那里找一位埃夫伯里先生
where you are to seek out a Mr Avebury.
他会安排你离境
He will arrange for you to be taken aboard a packet
并送你去安全的地方
and conveyed to safety,
如果你在乎你的母亲 就切勿耽搁"
but do not delay, if you hold your mother dear.'
可怜的女人 我完全理解她的感受
Poor woman. I know how she felt.
"至于你买♥♥的艺术品 埃夫伯里先生会尽其所能
'As for your collection, Mr Avebury will do what he can,
但我宁可那些画作和雕刻都被扔进海里
but I'd rather every canvas or carving were tossed in the sea
也不愿你在那动荡的国家多待一小时"
to your being one extra hour in that unhappy country.'
幸好他没听她的
I'm glad he didn't take her advice.
是啊 他带回了大箱的收藏品
He did not. He brought crates and crates over,
即雅各宾专♥政♥ 恐怖统治时期
恐怖时期过去后 又回去买♥♥了更多
then went back after the Reign of Terror to buy more.
而你把他们都妥善保管在这个美丽的家里
And you have preserved them safely in this beautiful place.
很高兴你觉得这里美丽
I'm glad you think it's beautiful.
我觉得唐顿的一切都那么美
I think everything about Downton is beautiful,
包括这里的女主人
including its mistress.
别说这种话了
You mustn't say such things.
我必须说 否则我要爆♥炸♥了
I have to, or I'll burst.
什么爆♥炸♥了
What's burst?
我刚说...
I was just saying that...
能触摸这么一副画作 我简直要激动得爆♥炸♥了
being allowed to touch a painting like this will make me burst.
-给这么懂得欣赏的人看真是太好了 -是啊
- It's wonderful to show it to someone so appreciative. - Yes.
没人能说你不懂得欣赏 布里克先生
No-one could say you're not appreciative, Mr Bricker.
-我一定是听错了 -恐怕没错
- I can't be hearing this correctly. - I'm afraid you are.
那么你跟一个愿意娶你的男人上♥床♥
So, you sleep with a man because he wants to marry you,
但现在又改了主意 这简直是疯了
but now you change your mind. It's insane!
如果你这么看我很抱歉
I'm sorry if you think so.
我不会允许你这么做 我爱你 你也爱我
Well, I won't let it happen. I love you and you love me.
至少我们在利物浦时你是这么说的
At least, you told me so when we were in Liverpool.
是的 我当时的确是这么想的
I know, and I thought I meant it.
-那是什么变了 -我也解释不清
- Well, what's changed? - I can't explain, exactly.
但就是有什么变了
But something has. That's all.
是我那方面不够好吗 你就是这个意思吗
Am I a bad lover'? Is that what you're trying to tell me?
别傻了 完全不是那样
Don't be silly. It's not that at all.
只是 我仿佛是...从一个梦中醒来了
It's just, I feel I've sort of... woken up out of a dream.
真有意思 我们上♥床♥了 你却醒了
How flattering! We go to bed together and you wake up!
我只是不确定我们真的很相配
I'm just not sure we have enough in common,
-能维持一段好婚姻 -我不接受
- to make a go of things. - Well, I refuse to accept it.
我不相信你这样的女人 一位贵族小姐
I refuse to believe that a woman like you, a lady,
会把自己给一个
could give herself to a man
她没有认定的男人
without first being certain that he was the one.
那你是什么意思
So, what are you saying?
这只是我们需要迈过的坎
Simply that this is something we've got to get through.
我们会的 我们会一起迈过这道坎的
And we will. We will get through this together.
莫斯利先生 有事吗
Mr Molesley. You wanted to see me?
我只是想说
Only to say
我觉得我还是不该
that I'm not sure I should be
被称为第一男仆 卡森先生
called the First Footman, after all, Mr Carson.
-是吗 -是啊
- Are you not? - No.
现在不如以往了
Well, it's not like the old days, is it?
第一男仆的职责
I mean, the duties of the First Footman
如今是由多个人分担了
are shared between a lot of people now, aren't they?
-是吗 -至少应该如此
- Are they? - Well, they should be...
因为我现在要做
because I've got the duties
第二 第三男仆的工作
of the Second and Third Footman and all to deal with.
所以你觉得你不需要被
So, you don't feel you need the precedence
"第一男仆"这一职位单列出来 是吗
that the title 'First Footman' confers?
是的
Er... well, not really, no.
好吧
Very well.
我会想想办法
I'll see what I can do.
-我以为你不会想来了 -什么话
- I wasn't sure you'd want to come. - Nonsense.
我很荣幸得到邀请
I'm flattered to be asked.
我以为经过了上次 我不会再受邀来了
I didn't think I would be again. Not after last time.
今晚对他和气一点
Try to be nice to him tonight.
我会的 如果他对我和气
I will be, if he's nice to me.
我知道你不喜欢他 不喜欢他们所有人
I know you don't like him, or any of them, much,
但你别忘了 他们以自己的方式都对我很好
but you forget one thing - they are good to me, in their way.
我很爱他们
And I love them.
我并不想让你恨他们
I don't want you to hate them.
只希望你明白你不只是一个家臣
Just to realise that you're more than a retainer.
我不忍♥心看你浪费人生
I can't bear for you to waste your life
维持一个濒死的系统
propping up a system that's dying.
至少晚饭前还死不了
Well, it won't die before dinner.
有人把这本《伦敦杂♥志♥》掉在了走廊里
Someone's dropped this in the passage. The London Magazine.
-是你们谁的吗 -巴罗先生之前在看
- Does it belong to any of you? - Mr Barrow was reading it earlier.
等他下来你还给他吧 巴克斯特小姐
Would you give it to him when he comes down, Miss Baxter?
当然
Of course.
你哪拿的 你进我屋了吗
Where did you get this? Have you been in my room?
当然没有 你掉在走廊里了
Of course not. You dropped it in the passage.
被休斯太太捡到了
Mrs Hughes found it.
休斯太太捡到了 但巴克斯特小姐看了
Mrs Hughes found it, but Miss Baxter read it.
如果我没猜错 那我很遗憾
I'm sorry for what you've put yourself through,
你让自己受这份罪
if what I think is correct.
不许你可怜我
Don't you pity me.
你不要来可怜我
Don't you dare pity me.
你带来德拉·弗朗切斯卡的《基♥督♥诞生》的照片了吗
Did you bring those photographs of Della Francesca's Nativity?
是的 我们明天可以拿来跟画作做比较
I certainly did. We can compare them to the painting tomorrow.
如果真的是临摹就太棒了
It would be so lovely if it does turn out to be a study for it.
是啊 那样真是太好了
Yes. It would be absolutely lovely.
布里克先生 你再这样
Mr Bricker, one more word
我就得请你去别处坐了
and I will ask you to sit somewhere else!
他总恭维她 事事都问她的观点
He flatters her. He keeps asking her opinion on everything.
你就不问她的观点吗
Well, don't you ever ask her opinion?
当然问 有时候吧
Of course I do. Sometimes.
-在伦敦玩得好吗 -挺不错的
- Did you have a good time in London? - Quite good.
我要去做一件挺难的事
I set myself rather a difficult task,
做好了总是令人如释重负 不是吗
and it's always a relief when it's done, isn't it?
-你的课程怎么样了 -怎么回事
- How are your lessons going? - What's this?
邦廷小姐在给帕特莫太太的助手教课
Miss Bunting is giving instruction to Mrs Patmore's undercook.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表