剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
第五季 第一集
迈克尔·格莱格森
回头见
安斯特拉瑟夫人
你要把它拿出来吗
Are you taking it out? Oh...
看啊 痛苦的男人
Look at this. A man in misery.
谁痛苦了
Who's in misery?
按罗伯特的说法 是国王
The King, according to Robert.
为什么
Why?
他得应付一个工党政♥府♥ 还能为什么
He has to deal with a Labour government. Why do you think?
我看他不痛苦 他本来就这样
He doesn't look miserable to me. He just looks like himself.
您为什么不喜欢麦克唐纳先生
What is your objection to Mr MacDonald?
因为他这首相是佃农的儿子吗
That the Prime Minister is the son of a crofter?
小说人物 邪恶多才 实为"黄♥祸♥"的拟人化形象
他就算是傅满洲的儿子我也无所谓
I couldn't care less if he was the son of Fu Manchu.
我担心的是 我们的政♥府♥一心想
What worries me is that our government is committed
毁掉我们这类人 和我们所代表的一切
to the destruction of people like us and everything we stand for.
我们还是先看看局势 别瞎紧张
I think we should wait and see what happens before we panic.
-伊迪丝呢 -她去村里看个老太太
- Where's Edith? - She had some old lady to see in the village.
-你呢 学校的事都妥当了吗 -怎么回事
- What about you? Is everything settled at the school? - What's this?
我要接替亚当斯先生进入学校董事会
They were swearing in Mr Adams' replacement
并宣誓就职 进展很顺利
on the school board. It all went off smoothly.
我以为他们会找我呢
I thought they might have asked me.
我对学校感到愧疚
I feel a bit guilty about the school.
我应该多出点力的
I ought to support it more.
今年由我来颁奖 你一起来吧
Well, I'm giving away the prizes this year. Come with me.
巴罗 可以把茶清掉了
Barrow, can we clear the tea?
伊迪丝小姐恐怕是错过了
I'm afraid Lady Edith's missed it,
保姆马上就下来了
and Nanny will be down in a minute.
-我得走了 -留下看看他们吧
- I'd better run. - Oh, stay and see them.
他们要是学会回话 我就看看
Just as soon as they're able to answer back.
-茜玻会 -是吗 那她为什么叫我"阿驴"
- Sybbie CAN answer back. - True. Why does she call me Donk?
因为您玩的那个游戏 给驴钉尾巴
It's that game you played - pinning the tail on the donkey.
就不能叫我外公 或者什么好听点的吗
Can't I be Grandpapa or something a little more dignified?
现在恐怕就是"阿驴"了
I'm afraid it's Donk for the moment.
-别让乔治学坏了 -他们来了
- I don't want George to catch it. - Here they are.
-见过外公 -再见 宝贝们
- Here's your grandfather now. - Bye-bye, darlings.
再见 阿驴
Goodbye, Donk.
乔治 过来坐这儿 亲爱的
George, come and sit here, darling.
-放那儿就好 我来 -别这样
- Put it there and I'll see to it. - Oh, don't be like that.
伊娜来就好了
Ena can manage.
为什么她可以 我就不可以
Why should she, any more than me?
我们没有正经厨房♥女仆了 没法分那么清楚
We've no proper kitchen maid any more, so we must all muck in.
怎么了
What's the matter?
黛西在发牢骚 艾薇走了没找人替上
Daisy's grumbling because they didn't replace Ivy.
斯凯尔顿庄园 现在只剩一个管家
At Skelton Park, they're down to a butler,
一个厨子 两个女仆
a cook, two maids
和一个村里来的女清洁工
and a cleaning woman who comes in from the village,
没别的了
and that's the lot.
-这怎么能行 -我可说不上
- How on earth does it work? - I couldn't tell you.
原来在那儿干活儿的人为什么走了呢
Why have they left, the people that used to work there?
他们更喜欢去工厂和商店
They prefer to be in factories or shops.
喜欢那里的工作时间
They like the hours better.
我再这么下去得把脑袋也忘了
Oh... I'll forget my head next.
我是想来提醒你
I came in to remind you
周六是他们结婚三十四周年
it's their 34th wedding anniversary on Saturday week,
如果你要做蛋糕 可以提前准备了
so, if you want to do a cake, this is an advance warning.
-我猜会办个晚宴吧 -我也说不准
- I suppose there'll be a dinner of some sort. - Oh, I don't know.
三十四年啊 我要是今年结婚
34 years! If I were to marry this year,
到1958年会怎么样呢
what would life be like in 1958?
到时肯定不用我♥操♥心了
I doubt I'll be troubled by it.
您说我们会不再做仆人吗
Do you think we'll leave service?
你没什么可担心的
Well, you'll be fine.
再不济 你还可以去梅森先生的农场干活儿
Whatever happens, you've got Mr Mason's farm to go to.
那我呢
What about me?
我能吗 我对农务一窍不通
But could I? What do I know about farming
订货 记账也全都不会
or ordering supplies or doing accounts?
万一我应付不了另一种生活呢
Suppose I can't tackle a new life.
要没别的事 我得应付今晚的晚餐了
If it's all right with you, I've to tackle tonight's dinner.
开始做三文鱼头吧 我做柠檬蛋黄酱
Now, start the salmon pates, while I do a lemon mayonnaise.
我们有个好消息
We had good news today.
蒂姆被提名为庄园的消防队长
Tim was asked to be chief of the estate firemen.
真不错 恭喜了
Oh, how nice. Many congratulations.
-您再来点茶吗 -不了 谢谢
- Can I give you some more tea? - No, thank you.
你呢 玛丽戈德
How about you, Marigold?
喝完了吗
Are you quite finished?
真喜欢她发出的汩汩声 安宁又快乐
I just love to see her gurgling away, so peaceful and happy.
都快忘了她不是亲生的了 是吧 蒂姆
We've almost forgotten she's not one of our own, haven't we, Tim?
她真可爱 头发真漂亮 宝贝
She's just lovely. How pretty your hair is, darling.
有时我会想她是遗传了谁的发色
I sometimes wonder where she got her colouring,
但我不认识她父母
but I never knew her parents.
-是吗 -是的
- No? - No.
她母亲是蒂姆一个老朋友
Her mother was an old friend of Tim's,
但他们两位我都不认识
but I never met either of them.
这么晚了吗 可不能耽误了您
Oh, is that the time? We mustn't hold you up.
乖宝宝
Good girl.
乖宝宝
Good girl.
-我得走了 -泰迪熊拿好了吗
- I should probably go. - Have you got your teddy?
说再见
Say goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
谢谢你们的...谢谢
Thank you for... Thank you.
她是喜欢上你了
She's got a soft spot for you.
别傻了
Don't be daft.
真喜欢这暮色
I do love this evening light.
我得告诉默顿伯爵
Oh, I must tell Lord Merton.
你就尽管取笑我吧 但告诉你
Tease me if you will, but rest assured,
我并不希望他或者别的什么伯爵追求我
I don't want to be pursued by him or Lord anyone.
真可惜 他还让我帮忙追求你呢
Well, that's a pity when he's asked me to help him in his courtship.
-什么 -他不想烦着你
- What? - He doesn't want to pester you,
就问我能不能再办个午宴
so he's asked if I could give another luncheon party.
-老天爷 -有什么好哀叹的
- Oh, dear. - Oh, why the lamentation?
你不想见他 就不必见
You don't have to see him if you don't want to.
你说得好像很轻松
Well, you make it sound so easy.
想避开不喜欢的人 这还不简单
There's nothing simpler than avoiding people you don't like.
避开朋友 这才有难度
Avoiding one's friends - that's the real test.
但我喜欢他 我觉得他人很好
But I do like him. I think he's very nice.
只是他想要的东西 我给不了
It's just, he wants something from me that I cannot give.
他只是想要所有男人都想要的东西
He just wants what all men want.
说什么呢
Oh, don't be ridiculous!
我说的是陪伴
I was referring to companionship.
希望你没想歪
As I hope you were.
不是有意打扰你
Oh, I didn't mean to disturb you.
抱歉 安斯特拉瑟夫人又来信了
I'm sorry. It's a letter from Lady Anstruther again.
老天 她还真是执着
Blimey. She doesn't give up easily.
你知道我就这样 天生人见人爱
Well, you know me. 'Irresistible' is my middle name.
你给她工作的时候她就这样吗
Well, was she like this when you were working for her?
没这么严重
Not as bad.
因为有别的仆人她得小心点
She had to be more discreet with the other servants.
那你是不是该去伦敦解了她相思之苦
Hadn't you better go up to London and put her out of her misery?
别怂恿我了
Oh, don't tempt me...
有一点我还是清楚的
because I know this:
我要是从了她 就有我受的了
If I weaken, I'll pay for it.
这种对话 听起来正是我不允许的
This sounds very like the kind of boys' talk I do not allow.
你们要是可以从这龌龊的谈话中抽开身
If you can both tear yourselves away from your smutty deliberations,
我需要你们上楼去
I need you both upstairs.
她在哪
Where is she?
希望我没来晚
I hope I'm not late.
不晚 卡森还没来呢
No, Carson hasn't come in yet.
这倒提醒我了
That reminds me.
我们明天要接待一个村里的代表团
We're to receive a village delegation tomorrow.
我碰到了女邮局局长
I ran into the Postmistress.
她问我 他们能不能来拜访我们
She asked if they might pay us a visit.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表