剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
你现在熟练了吗
Have you got the hang of it now?
我想是的 晚餐结束 一切顺利
I think so. Dinner's done and dusted without incident.
稍后我带你出去走走 看看景点
I'll take you for a walk later, show you the sights.
-老夫人怎么办 -她很早就睡了
- What about Lady Grantham? - She'll be in bed before then.
你介意趁咖啡还热着先端上去吗
I wonder, would you mind taking the coffee up while it's still hot?
还是这要求太过分了
Or is that too much to ask?
希望你没想要带坏他 丹可小姐
I hope you're not planning to lead him into bad ways, Miss Denker.
不 安迪又不是乡下小孩 对吧
No. Andy isn't a country lad, is he?
我想他比我还见过世面呢
I expect he knows his way around better than I do.
我不觉得
I doubt that.
她肯定打了什么算盘
She's got a plan in mind, that one,
要干损人利己的事 我想知道...
a plan to her own advantage and I'd like to know...
黛西 你在听吗
Daisy? Are you listening?
伦敦充满了机遇 对吧
London's full of possibilities, isn't it?
生活也满是机遇
Life's full of possibilities.
是吗 有时候我觉得我的生活总是一成不变
Really? Sometimes I think my life has no possibilities at all.
维奥莱特姨母呢
Where's Aunt Violet?
我的维奥莱特姨母上楼了 卡劳利太太也是
MY Aunt Violet has gone up. So has Mrs Crawley.
那阿提科斯呢 你那小情郎今晚在哪
And Atticus? Where is the lovelorn swain tonight?
您忘了吗 他有单身派对
Don't you remember? He's got his bachelor party.
您喜欢他吗 爸爸 请说您喜欢
Do you like him, Daddy? Please say you do.
当然了 我很喜欢他
Certainly I do. Very much.
你去邦德街了吗
Did you get to Bond Street?
我要找的人当时正忙 我明天下午再去
The chap I need to see was busy. So I'm going tomorrow afternoon.
别因此耽误了辛德比夫人的晚宴
Please don't make us late for Lady Sinderby's dinner.
您去邦德街做什么
What are you doing in Bond Street?
就是想办点事 没什么
It's just an idea I've had, that's all.
看来是不愿跟我们分享的事
An idea he is clearly not going to share with us.
够了 我要去睡了
That's it. I'm going to bed.
你们要我再喝一杯 我已经喝了
You said we'd have one more drink and I've had one more.
所以我现在要去睡了
So now I'm off to bed.
你们想玩多久都行 算在我账上
You can stay as long as you want. Put it on my bill.
香槟
Champagne!
不 今晚不行
No, not tonight.
如果我误导了你很抱歉 但这不可能
I'm sorry if I misled you, but it's not going to happen.
-谁啊 -您的茶 先生
- Who is it? - Your tea, sir.
可我没点茶
But I didn't order any tea.
怎么回事
What on earth?
这是恶作剧吗
Is this a joke?
是莱卡先生付钱让你上来的吗
Did Mr Ryecart pay you to come up?
等等 一会儿就好
Just wait, one moment...
再见
Bye.
安迪 昨晚怎么样
Andy? How was last night?
你跟丹可小姐去散步了吗
Did you go for your walk with Miss Denker?
我去了 真是傻到家了
Yes, I bloody well did, the more fool me.
没什么事吧 巴罗先生
Is everything all right, Mr Barrow?
一切都好 休斯太太 谢谢
Just fine, Mrs Hughes, thank you.
迈克尔和我第一次约会就是在这儿吃午餐
Michael and I had luncheon here on our very first date.
有一日 你会愉快地想起你们一起相处的时光
One day you'll be glad to think of the times you spent together.
家里好像只有你一个人能理解
You're the only member of the family that seems to understand.
抱歉我们来晚了
Sorry we're late.
-还顺利吗 -棒极了
- How did you get on? - So well!
如果我拿出来 这的女人会嫉妒得吃不下饭
If I show you, the women here will be too jealous to eat.
对了 信差送来了这个
Oh. Er, this came for you by messenger.
-卡森叫我拿给你 -谢谢
- Carson asked me give it to you. - Thank you.
谁寄给你的
Who's it from?
没有署名 只写了"昨晚"
It's not signed. There's just a note that says "Last night".
-是什么 -阿提科斯
- What is it? - Atticus.
找了个妓♥女♥ 还让她进了房♥间
Picking up a tart of some kind and letting her into his room.
什么
What?!
-天啊 -喝点水
- Oh, God. - Have some water.
-准备好点菜了吗 -能再等等吗
- Are you ready to order? - May we have a few more moments?
-你要怎么办 -我不知道
- What are you going to do? - I'm not sure.
也许我今晚就不去了 但婚礼怎么办
Maybe I'll chuck tonight, but what should I do about the wedding?
不如这样吧
I'll tell you what you'll do.
你去打电♥话♥给阿提科斯 让他下午跟你见面
Go and telephone Atticus now. Arrange to see him this afternoon.
玛丽 和她一起去
Mary, go with her.
单身派对的把戏啊
This is classic stag party stuff.
你是说他们把他灌醉 给他下套
You mean they got him drunk, set him up,
再请摄影师拍下他尴尬的一幕
and booked a photographer to maximise his embarrassment?
他今早一定后悔不已了
I'm sure he's regretting it bitterly this morning.
但"后悔"就够了吗 我可是觉得不够
But is "Regretting it" Enough? It wouldn't be for me.
不过有个人正希望这婚结不成
Of course, there is a man who'd rather this marriage didn't take place
辛德比勋爵
and his name's Lord Sinderby.
他会做出这么下作的事吗
Would he do something so grubby?
你会想不到一些人为达到目的所做的事
You'd be surprised what people can sink to, to get their own way.
他们在打电♥话♥ 他三点去圣詹姆斯公园跟她见面
They're talking now. He'll meet her in St James's Park at three.
今晚不会举♥行♥晚宴
This is to confirm there'll be no upstairs dinner tonight.
主人家要去辛德比家吃晚餐
The family is dining with Lady Sinderby.
我们当初何必多请一个男仆
I can't see why we bothered to get an extra footman.
我们该直接找个帮手
We should've just hired some help
在婚礼上帮忙
for the wedding and left it at that.
新郎父母在婚礼前
It's unusual for a bridegroom's parents
招待客人很不寻常啊
to entertain just before a marriage.
感觉好怪
It feels quite foreign.
或许只是他们行事的方式不一样
Maybe that sort do it differently.
别说这话
Oh, don't you start!
我不是歧视他们 休斯太太
I am not prejudiced, Mrs Hughes.
你可以指责我有不少缺点 但歧视不是其中之一
There are many things you could accuse me of, but not that.
那缺乏自知呢
How about lack of self knowledge?
卡森先生 安迪今晚能休息吗
Mr Carson, could Andy have some time off tonight?
既然他不用帮忙
If the family don't need him?
他才来几天
He's only been here a couple of days
就想要请假了啊
and he's asking for extra time off?
他想我带他出去四处转转
He wants me to show him a bit of the town.
那老夫人呢
And the Dowager?
我会在她睡觉之前回来
I'll be back in time to put her to bed.
主人家没走之前 谁都不许走
I want everyone here until the family leaves,
必须在十点前回来
and make sure you're back by ten o'clock.
你昨晚不是带他出去了吗
What were you going to show him
今晚还有什么好看的
that you didn't show him last night?
怎么 他跟你说什么了
Why? What did he tell you?
-他玩得并不尽兴 -可怜的小伙
- Only that he didn't enjoy himself. - Oh poor Diddums.
希望他没这么脆弱
I hope he's made of sterner stuff than that.
我都不知道这里有这些
I never even knew it existed.
我喜欢小型的博物馆
Oh, I like these smaller museums.
华♥莱♥士♥收藏馆或海牙附近的莫瑞泰斯皇家美术馆
The Wallace Collection or the Mauritshuis House near the Hague.
-你去过荷兰吗 -没有 只在书上读过
- Have you been to Holland? - No, I've just read about it.
似乎这份亲近 靠近这些画作
It's as if the intimacy, being near the paintings,
让作品的力量更强大了
makes them more powerful.
我也有这感觉 你呢 黛西
I feel the same. Do you, Daisy?
我感觉好像我一直在矿井底下
I feel as if I've been down a coal hole
突然有人打开了井盖 让我见到了阳光
and someone's opened the lid and brought me into the sunlight.
-这很让人开心啊 -真的吗
- Well, that's very gratifying. - Is it, though?
我觉得怨恨 不满
I feel so resentful, so discontented.
就像我原本的生活是不得不回去的监狱
It's as if my old life were a prison I have to go back to.
别这样说 我不希望你有这种感觉
Don't say that! I don't want to think I've made things worse.
那不是罗斯小姐吗
Isn't that Lady Rose?
这根本没道理 住手
This doesn't even make any sense! Stop!
我们别去插手了
Let's leave them to it.
说不好
I don't know.
没戴上戒指 总不算安稳
You're never safe 'til the ring's on your finger.
你安稳下来吗 巴克斯特小姐
Do you want to be safe, Miss Baxter?
也许吧
I might.
你真认为我会做出这么下作的事
You really believe I would stoop so low?
你就这样看我的
You think that of me?
我认定这不是玩笑
I am satisfied it was not a prank.
这计划挺周全
Rather a thought-out plan
想骗罗斯小姐悔婚
to induce Lady Rose to withdraw from the marriage?
天啊 就不能喊她罗斯吗
Call her Rose, for heaven's sake.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表