剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
苏珊是您表亲 他可不是
Susan's your cousin, not him.
不 不管苏珊怎么想 我不会偏私
No, I won't take sides, whatever Susan wants.
能帮我一把吗
Would you give me a hand with these?
-你什么时候走 -玛丽小姐想赶八点的车
- When are you leaving? - Lady Mary wants to get the eight o'clock.
她下午要跟罗斯孟德夫人去看服装展
She's going to a dress show with Lady Rosamund in the afternoon.
-我会想你的 -希望如此
- I'll miss you. - So I should hope.
你没事吧 希望那警长没让你担心
Are you all right? I hope you haven't let the sergeant worry you.
不会 我没担心
No, he doesn't worry me.
真希望我们都能把格林先生抛在脑后
I just wish we could all forget about Mr Green.
你今天为什么让我跟你一起去
Why did you want me to go with you today?
只是以防出现什么不合适的事
Oh, it was just in case things turned mawkish.
我没让默顿伯爵说出任何让你尴尬的话
I prevent Lord Merton saying anything to embarrass you,
我希望自己也能避免尴尬
I wanted the same protection myself.
我猜你和克拉根亲王曾经...
I presume you and Prince Kuragin were once...
互相有过好感吧
attracted to each other.
"互相有好感" 你就这么说啊
"Attracted to each other"? Is that what you call it?
其实 他曾要我跟他私奔
As it happens, he asked me to run away with him.
可你没有
But you didn't go.
没有 格兰瑟姆伯爵给了我一个法贝热打的相框
No, Lord Grantham gave me a frame by Faberge,
里面有两张孩子们的照片
with two pictures of the children in it,
于是我保持了理智
and I saw sense.
格兰瑟姆伯爵好像比我想的要高明
Lord Grantham sounds rather more subtle than I'd realised.
他这种英国男人就是这样
Well, like all Englishmen of his type.
他们的品性被种种传统礼仪遮盖
He hid his qualities beneath a thick blanket of convention,
所以 我一开始没看清他的本质
so I didn't see who he really was at first.
还好你发现得及时
It was lucky you found out in time.
应该是及时吧
If it was in time.
我不记得了
I forget.
黛西 能不能把书放下过来帮忙啊
Daisy! Will you put those bally books away and come and help?
第一道菜的糕饼皮呢
And where are the pastry casings for the first cause?
-我现在就做 -你早该做的啊
- I'll make them now. - You should have made them before!
代表民♥意♥的议会战胜了代表君主绝对权力的英国国王
-那都是什么啊 -我在学1688年的光荣革命- What is all that? - I'm studying the Glorious Revolution of 1688.
你不小心点
Well, there'll be a glorious revolution down here,
这里也要光荣革命了
if you don't watch it!
你听到了吗
Did you hear that in there?
数学是一回事
I mean, mathematics is one thing.
可她现在还学着闹革命了
She's studying to be a revolutionary now!
你不会是要回房♥间做饭吧
I hope there's no cooking going on up in your room.
-我会查清他在干什么 -应该没什么的
- I should find out what he's up to. - I'm sure it's nothing.
默顿伯爵
Lord Merton?
我...这...
I er... Well, that is...
你在这儿啊
You're here.
-你请进吧 -谢谢
- Well, hadn't you better come in? - Thank you.
有什么事吗
Well, how can I help?
我差点要放弃了
I nearly flunked it,
可我已经屡屡往后拖
but I've put it off so many times,
今天我一个人吃午餐的时候
and as I was sitting all alone at luncheon today,
突然想 不行
I just thought: No.
我一定要来说清楚
I'm jolly well going over there to say it.'
希望不是什么会令你后悔的话
I do hope this won't be something you'll regret.
你可能会后悔听到 我不会后悔说
You may regret it. I won't.
好吧 我听着呢
Very well. I'm listening.
我该单膝跪地的
I really should go down on one knee,
可我怕跪下去就再也起不来了
but I fear I'd never get up again.
相信你现在已经意识到了
I'm sure you realise by now...
我是想向你求婚
I'm asking for your hand in marriage.
亲爱的默顿伯爵 你看...
Dear Lord Merton, you see...
不 别这样
Please. Please.
我想说清楚
I want to be quite clear.
我这并不是出于寂寞 或是为寻求慰藉
I'm not speaking out of loneliness or with a view to my comfort.
-我知道... -不 你不知道
- I'm sure... - No, you're not.
我这个年纪的人要结婚 通常都是因为这两点
When men of my age marry, that's usually the reason.
可我的求婚是出于爱
But my proposal is a romantic one.
我直接而自豪地说
I state freely and proudly,
伊泽贝尔 我爱上你了
Isobel, that I have fallen in love with you.
我想跟你共度余生
And I want to spend what remains of my life in your company.
我一定会让你幸福的
I believe I could make you happy.
至少...我希望能有机会试试
At any rate, I... I should very much like the chance to try.
天啊 默顿伯爵
Well, goodness, Lord Merton...
我必须承认你很让我吃惊
I freely admit you have taken me by surprise.
不是因为你的求婚 而是你爱的宣言
Not with your proposal, but with your... talk of love.
我是真心的
I mean it.
在你拒绝我之前
And before you refuse me...
希望你能先缓缓
...I'd like to ask you to leave it on the table, so to speak.
暂时什么也别说
Say nothing for the time being.
好好考虑一下
Just think about it.
恐怕我的答案还是不会变
I'm not sure it would change my answer,
可你言辞如此恳切
but after such eloquence,
拒绝这个请求就太苛刻了
to refuse your request would seem ungenerous.
我会考虑的
I will think about it.
那我先走了
Well, now I think I'll take my leave.
说完这种话 是没法闲聊了
I suspect ordinary conversation would be difficult after that.
你说什么 那个布里克又要来了 为什么
What do you mean, that man Bricker is coming back? Why?
"那个布里克" 你怎么这么说人家
"That man Bricker"? What has he done to deserve such a welcome?
他还没看够他想看的吗
Hasn't he seen what he came to see?
他只是想来看看咱们的画
He wants to investigate a possible link
和德拉·弗朗切斯卡一副晚期作品有没有联♥系♥
between our picture and a later work by Della Francesca.
小虾这周要来
Shrimpie is coming this week.
那他和布里克先生
Well, then, he and Mr Bricker
正好能认识一下了 对吧
will get to know each other, won't they?
伊迪丝 亲爱的 怎么闷闷不乐的
Edith, darling, why so glum?
没有吧 有吗
I'm not glum, am I?
你那个小神童怎么样了
How's your prodigy child?
我有一阵子没见过她了
I haven't seen her for a while.
我去打扰他们太频繁了
I was getting rather under their feet,
还是让他们歇歇吧
so I thought I'd give them a rest.
我就知道会这样
I knew that would happen.
还是先缓几个月吧
Why don't you leave it for a few months?
-几个月 -换我就会这么做
- A few months? - I should.
等你再回去 他们便会欢迎你了
Then they'll be pleased to see you when you do go back.
皮普角的事有什么别的想法吗
Any thoughts on Pip's Corner?
我真想知道争论的焦点是什么
I'd love to understand the merits of the argument.
你希望我们这么做 对吧
You want us to do it, don't you?
这是无本生意 我们得考虑考虑
Well, it's capital with no outlay. We have to consider it.
考虑可以 但这事很复杂
Consider it, yes. But it's complex.
我们真要把庄园地♥产♥拆开
Do we really want to start breaking bits off the estate
一点点卖♥♥掉吗
and selling them piecemeal?
马修去世的时候您就想卖♥♥地啊
You wanted to sell land when Matthew died.
那是我错了
And I was wrong.
我没意识到多少庄园主会渐渐变卖♥♥土地
I didn't see how many owners would chip away at their land
直到再无可用
until there was nothing viable left.
算了 我们可以明天再谈
Anyway, we can talk about it tomorrow.
我不行 我明天一早要去伦敦
Not me. I'm going up to London first thing.
罗斯孟德姑妈要带我去看服装展
Aunt Rosamund's taking me to a dress show.
真高兴你分清了轻重缓急
It's good to know you've got your priorities straight.
你好 有人吗
Hello? Who's in there?
请告诉我谁在里面
Please, let me know who's in there.
走开
Go away.
巴罗先生
Mr Barrow?
要不要我去找个人来帮你
Would you like me to fetch a man to help you?
巴罗先生
Mr Barrow...
找谁
What man?
这家里没人会帮我的
There isn't a man in this house who'd help me.
你到底怎么了
What's the matter with you?
管好你自己的事吧
Just mind your own business!
您确定晚上不会有重大活动吗
Now, you're sure there's no big evening event?
不会 而且我们只待一晚
No, and we're only there one night.
-您什么时候见子爵呢 -周五早上
- When are you seeing His Lordship? - Friday morning.
我们赶火车回家前
Before we catch the train home.
是该面对面说清
It's right to do it face to face.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表