剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
Do it.
就这样
Does Julia know Blair Marshall?
朱莉娅认识布莱尔·马绍尔吗?
Yeah.
是的
They were in Hell House together.
她们曾一起拍过"鬼屋"
I need an extra 500 for the wait.
由于要等你 我额外还要500
OK.
好的
Just get the face. I don't want anyone to be able to see the crematorium.
只能拍脸 我不想让任何人看到焚尸炉
I... I'm really sorry, but I have to take your picture now.
很抱歉 但是我现在得给你拍几张照
Lucy needs it. Uh...
露茜需要
She has to compete in a very tough market.
她得在激烈的市场上打拼
She's a good person. She just has to compete.
她是个好人 只是她得竞争
I gotta help her because I'm the only one she has. And...
我得帮助她 因为我是她唯一能依靠的人
I can't fail.
而且我不能失败
I thought you were great in From Here to America
我觉得你不管是在"从这里到美国"
and Hell House and Made You Look and Unearthly September.
还是"鬼屋"还有"让你看见"和"神秘九月"都表现得太棒了
That one got five stars,
那个能得五星
and your performance was "joyously transcendent,"
你的表演快活而卓越
according to Elvis Mitchell of The New York Times.
这是纽♥约♥时♥报♥的埃尔维斯·米歇尔说的
All right. We gotta move this one.
好了 我们得火化这个了
OK.
好的
It's been nice talking to you.
跟你聊天真好
Bye.
再见
Excuse me. Hi.
打扰一下 你好
I couldn't help but overhear that you're in the childcare field?
我无意中听说你是帮忙看护宝宝的?
That's right.
对
We just lost our wonderful person this week, and I am just desperate.
我们这周刚好失去了一个很好的看护 我简直绝望了
You don't have an agency?
你没有中介吗?
Oh, no. No, of course we do. It's just, you know,
不 我们当然有 只不过
we have to go through 100 interviews before we can find someone who's...
在我们找到一个满意的人之前得通过100个面试
You know, who's discreet enough. Oh?
你知道 一个够慎重的人 是吗?
Well, my husband is very prominent in the entertainment industry.
我丈夫在娱乐业里很著名
Really? And who's that?
真的 是谁?
I'm... I'm so sorry. I can't tell you. Um...
对不起 我不能告诉你
You know how it is with security and everything.
随时都有保镖跟着什么的
It's crazy.
真疯狂
It can be so... so isolating sometimes.
有时候真是太孤独了
I wish we could live a normal life.
真希望我们能过正常的生活
Well, of course you do, dear.
当然了 亲爱的
Oh, I'm so sorry. I don't even know you.
实在对不起 我甚至还不认识你呢
Have a wipe, darling.
擦擦吧 亲爱的
Now, you were saying...
你刚才说...
Well, I just thought you might know who,
我只是想你也许知道
you know, the most discreet celebrity baby nurses might be.
谁是最慎重的名人婴儿保姆
There's just a handful, dear.
这可有一大把 亲爱的
I know.
我知道
I was just talking to that wonderful nurse who Blair and Logan were using,
我刚和布莱尔和罗根用过的不错的保姆谈过
and she was telling me that she had a friend who might be available,
她说她刚好有个朋友大概能行
but I can't reach them, because they've gone into hiding.
但我联♥系♥不上他们 他们躲起来了
Blair and Logan's baby nurse... You mean Gabriela.
布莱尔和罗根的保姆 你是指吉布埃娜
Yes! Yes, yes, that's right! That's right, Gabriela.
对! 对了 就是吉布埃娜了
Um, Lucy?
露茜?
Hey, I got something on the baby nurse.
嘿 我得到了一些关于保姆的消息
Yeah?
是吗?
Name, number, rates, a little history, hometown,
姓名 电♥话♥ 学历 生平 家乡
immigration status.
移♥民♥情况
Nice. You can pick something from the swag pile.
很好 你能从礼包里拿点东西了
Oh, no, thanks.
不 谢谢
"No, thanks"?
不 谢谢?
Well, it sounds kind of stupid, but I do it for the story.
听起来可能有点傻 但是我是为了写文章而做这个的
Come here. Check this out.
过来 看看这个
What is it?
这是什么?
It's a still from the Altman film where Blair played a pregnant runaway.
还是电影"变人"里的 布莱尔演了个逃跑的孕妇
Wow, she really looks pregnant. Mmhm.
她真像怀孕了 对
She really does. So...
她是很像 所以...
So she's not having a baby?
所以她不是真怀孕?
But she made a deal with People to take her first baby pictures.
但她拿孩子的第一张照片做了一笔交易
Black market?
黑市交易?
No. If she's too vain to carry a baby,
不 如果她太虚荣而不想怀孕
she's way too vain not to have a little Blogan.
那她会更虚荣地要一个小布·罗根
Surrogate.
代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥
Find out where this pregnancy pad is,
找出她的怀孕垫是哪儿的
and check into all of our fertility-clinic sources.
再问下我们所有诊所方面的线人
Willa, listen to me, if this gets out in any way, they get on to us,
威拉听我说 如果这事以任何方式暴露了 他们找上门来
the whole story's over.
那整个报道就完了
Whether she's carrying a baby or not, this girl's my next cover.
不管她有没有怀小孩 这女孩都是我的下期封面了
Do you understand?
你明白吗?
Yeah, yeah. OK.
对 是的 好的
How's that sidebar coming?
其他方面进行的怎么样了?
Oh, oh, I'm sorry. No, it's OK.
对不起 不 没关系
OK. So there was a break-in last fall at the Universal wardrobe house.
好的 去年秋天在环球戏装店里发生了一起窃案
They claimed a couple pieces of costume jewelry and a clown suit
他们索赔了几件道具珠宝和一套小丑服
and three of the pregnancy prosthetics
还有三套假的孕妇垫
built for Blair Marshall for the Altman film.
专为布莱尔·马绍尔的那部电影"变人"设计的
Let me guess, one for each trimester?
让我猜猜 每个阶段一套?
You got it. Oh, this is great.
你说对了 真好
OK, just keep following the story. Don't leak a word, not even in-house.
好的 继续追踪这个故事 不要泄漏一个字 这儿也不行
Create a secret edit queue and file your stuff there.
建一个秘密编辑队自己招人
I want only dummy text and gray space up on that wall.
我只要假文章跟满墙的假照片就行了
You know what really pisses me off? What?
你知道什么事让我很不爽吗? 什么?
I was the first person to report this pregnancy.
我是第一个报道她怀孕的人
And she played me. Oh, God, I really don't appreciate that.
但是她耍了我 上帝 我可真不欣赏那样
Stick around. OK.
继续 好的
I'll want you to write copy on a fashion piece we're doing on Julia Mallory.
我要你写一篇关于朱莉娅·梅拉里的时尚文章
It's a many-looks retrospective kind of thing.
是一篇多角度的回顾文章
She's gonna be sitting with you and one of our photo editors.
她会和你一起还有我们一个照片编辑一起
I thought we were sticking to the tragedy angle.
我还以为我们之前一直走悲情路线了
We're gonna go counter to that.
现在要正好相反
See how that plays. OK.
想想怎么做吧 好的
Holt! Hey, dude!
豪特! 嘿 兄弟
Hey.
嘿
Look at you, man. Lean and mean.
看看你 兄弟 瘦骨嶙峋的
What, are you here for a meeting? Yeah.
那么 你来这里开会? 是的
Which one? Angry Inch.
那一部 愤怒英寸
Right. Passed on it. Of course you did.
对啊 那部我错过了 那是当然的了
Your teeth look really white. Did you get veneers or something?
你的牙齿看起来真白 你洗牙什么的了吗?
No. I gotta go.
没有 我得走了
I heard you got the Fincher movie. How's it going?
听说你拿到了芬奇那部电影 进展的怎么样
It's OK, thanks.
很好 谢谢
Yeah, I was up for that shit. Thought it fell apart in the second act.
是啊 我曾去试过那部烂片 在第二场戏时都快崩溃了
But when I sat down with Fincher,
但当我和芬奇讨论的时候
I was like, "Holt McLaren could be really awesome for this part,"
我却想"如果豪特·麦克莱恩来演这角色绝对帅呆了"
so who knows? Maybe I got you the part.
所以谁知道呢? 说不定是我给你争取到的那个角色
Listen, Johnny. You didn't get me the damn part.
听着约翰尼 你没给我争取那该死的角色
I got the part.
是我自己得到的
I got the part because people want me. You know, your shit's over.
我能得到说明观众需要我 你很清楚你已经完了
You're the punchline to half a dozen jokes.
你其实是个笑话终结者
The only reason no one has told you what a blight you are to humanity
没人告诉过你你是人♥渣♥的唯一原因是
is because you make $5 million a movie.
你一部电影能赚5百万
Dude!
老弟
What is your damage?
你有什么损失?
Oh, yeah, and I made 7 mil for Subliminal Velocity.
是啊 还有 我在"潜意识极速"中挣了7百万
Enjoy it while it lasts, dude.
上映的时候好好欣赏吧 兄弟
Say hi to Julia for me, will ya?
帮我跟朱莉娅打声招呼 行吗?
It's a pleasure to meet you, Gabriela.
见到你真高兴 吉布埃娜
I wanted to come here in person to tell you I don't want anything from you.
我亲自过来只是想告诉你
I don't want to be famous, and I am not interested in your magazine.
我不想出名 对你的杂♥志♥也不感兴趣
And I don't betray my clients.
我也不会背叛我的顾客
OK, well, thanks anyway for coming in.
好的 那么还是要感谢你的到来
Is that it?
就这样啦?
Um, yeah. Willa, you want to walk her out?
对 威拉 你能送她出去吗?
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表