剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
第一季 第十三集
流言
Stop looking at me.
别盯着我了
Johnny Gage telling the public he gave the sex tape of him
强尼·盖奇声称他将朱莉娅和他的性♥爱♥录影带
and Julia to Lucy in exchange for favorable coverage dirt
交给露茜以换取对他有利的报道
may come back to bite her in the ass.
可能会反咬她一口
The only other person who has ever even seen this tape
目前唯一观看过此录影带的是
is Lucy Spiller at Dirt Now.
流言现场的露茜·斯彼勒
Julia going public about Johnny Gage raping her,only to find out that
朱莉娅对公众宣称强尼·盖奇强♥奸♥她 却让人相信
she was using the tape to get her stalled career going.
她想利用此影带来炒作自己
Just keep this story on the inside and you can own me.
只要你把这件事隐瞒住我就听你的
I don't mind being owned.
我不介意被♥操♥控
Oh, poor, poor Julia.
可怜的朱莉娅
This is a great cover.
这真是精彩的封面
Willa dumped Barrow.
威拉甩了巴劳尔
I can't do this anymore.
我不能再这样下去了
No matter how hard he tried to encourage her to come back.
不管他多努力地想挽回她
Did I do something wrong?
我是否做错了什么?
No! No! No!
不 不 不
No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No!
不 不 不 不 不 不
You know you have to kill Lucy.
你一定要杀掉露茜
Can you just tell me why?
可不可以告诉我为什么?
Please?
求你了
Don, I can't take it.I need to hear from you.
堂 我受不了了 我需要联♥系♥到你
If I've done something to hurt you,
如果我做了什么伤害你的事
we could talk about it,but you have to call me back.
我们可以谈谈 但你得回我电♥话♥
I have a lot of people out there looking for you. Please, would you...
我派了很多人找你 求你了
Donald,you have been given a sacred task.
堂 你被指派了一项神圣的任务
Don't turn your back on God.
不要违背上帝
Why are you doing this to me?She's my friend!
你为什么要对我这么做? 她是我朋友!
Kill her, Donny!Tristan!
杀了她 Tristan
The Mass is over?
弥撒结束了?
That's right, Donald.
没错 堂
The Mass is over. It is time.
弥撒结束 时机已到
Every second of my private life on camera and we can't find a frame of this jerk?
我生活的每一秒都被偷♥拍♥但我们对那个混♥蛋♥却一无所知
Someone knew enough to cut the power in the right place,took out the cameras.That's reassuring.
有人知道如何巧妙切断电源取走监视器 这让人心安
Have you heard from your friend Don?It's not Don.
有你朋友堂的消息吗? 不可能是堂
He's schizophrenic,and he's the perfect stalking machine:
他有精神分♥裂♥症 他是最具嫌疑的监视者人选
The surveillance, the photography,all the methodologies...
监视能力 摄影技术 所有的手段...
OK, so find out.Just find him first.
那就找出来 找到他先
He's never disappeared for this long before.
他从未失踪这么久过
If I have to choose between this asshole who's stalking me and Don,
如果让我在那个监视我的混♥蛋♥和堂之间选择的话
I say find Don.Your car is here.
找到堂 你的车来了
Oh, great,as if my life isn't absurd enough,
真棒 好像我的生活还不够荒谬似的
now I have to go to a fake fashion show.
我现在得去一场假冒的时装秀
Look, America is shitting itself for the Best New Model finale.
美国自欺欺人的最佳模特新秀总决赛
Get me a photo of America shitting itself, and I'll put that on the cover.
给我一张美国自欺欺人的照片 我会把它放到封面上
Bet if I chopped off one of their heads,you'd put it on the cover.
我敢打赌我砍下她们中的一个头 你也会把它放到封面上
I just might.
我可能会
Maybe I should pitch the cover to Tina Harrod.
也许我该把照片给蒂娜·赫拉得
I'm sure it's just the kind of pap Tina's magazine would gobble up.
我肯定只有蒂娜的杂♥志♥才会采用这种照片
They only have two-thirds the circulation of Dirt Now.
他们只有流言现场发行量的三分之二
But I wasn't talking about her magazine.I heard she's taking over yours.
但我不是在说她的杂♥志♥ 我听说她要接管你们
Call 911!
打911
Oh, my God, she's bleeding.Terry, hold the cover.
我的天 她在流血 Terry 封面制♥作♥暂停
Whoa! Easy there, Don.That's a close call, buddy.
放轻松 堂 惊险万分 兄弟
Sorry.No, it's cool.
抱歉 不 没事
What are you doing in my car?You're not even real.
你在我车里干吗? 你甚至都不是真实的
You feel qualified to make that judgment?
你觉得你有资格做这个判断吗?
Are you?
你这么觉得?
Please, just tell me who sent you here.
请你告诉我是谁派你来这的?
Who sent me?You don't know?
谁派我来的? 你不知道?
You've been chosen.
你被选中了
You don't have a choice.This one's not about free will.
你别无选择 这无关你的个人意愿
Schopenhauer's got nothing to do with this shit, Don.
叔本华与此毫无关系 堂
This is His will.
这是上天的意愿
That's right. "With fear and trembling,find your salvation. "
没错 在恐惧与颤抖中找寻你的救赎
You're gonna do it, right, buddy?You're gonna kill this bitch, right?
你会去做的 对吗兄弟? 你会杀掉那个婊♥子♥ 对吗?
OK, let's go with the family angle and do a box on the anorexia.
让我们从家庭角度出发来做篇关于厌食症的报道
The family's gone radio silent.All no comment.
她的家人口风很紧 无任何评论
Really? Oh, my God,somebody said no?
是吗? 老天 有人说不?
Well, let's all go home.What other photos do you have?
那我们都回家好了 你们还有别的照片吗?
We have all the publicity crap and some frame grabs.
我们只有一些公开的和一些抓拍的
You need to get more.Let's get a shooter inside the funeral.
你们得多弄些 我们得在葬礼上安排人员
What about Don Konkey?Don Konkey is my contact.
堂·康奇怎么样? 堂·康奇是由我联♥系♥的
I'll deal with Don Konkey.
我会安排下堂·康奇
Track the autopsy.She was anorexic. Her liver...
追踪解剖过程 她患有厌食症 她的肝...
Probably? Until you can show me your doctorate,
可能? 除非你能出示你的博士头衔
maybe you should flash your tits to the coroner and find out for sure.
也许你该色♥诱♥下验尸官来验证一下
Lucy, I just heard from my source at Vanity Fair.
露茜 我刚收到我在名利场线人的消息
Holt McLaren is giving an exclusive.Son of a bitch.
豪特·麦克莱恩给他们独家报道权 狗♥杂♥种♥
Excuse me.
抱歉
Can I talk to you for a second?Yeah, sure.
我可以和你谈谈吗? 当然 没问题
Wanna go in my office?That's... No.
要进我办公室谈吗? 这... 不
No, I wanted to...
不 我想要
I wanted to ask you if you know
我想要问你是否知道
what the temperature is around here for me with Lucy.
露茜对我的看法如何
I've been in the doghouse for a while,and I just...
我最近备受冷落 我...
I thought you were wondering about...
我以为你想知道...
Nah, never mind.Oh. Oh, no, I'm sorry.
不 没事了 不 我很抱歉
Well, actually, you and I had a pretty clear arrangement.
事实上 我和你有十分明确的分工
I mean, since you're on the editorial side of things and I'm the publisher,
我是说 自从你负责编辑工作而我负责发行
we agreed not to talk shop.
我们说定不互相讨论工作的
Right, right, no, I'm... You're absolutely right. I crossed the line.
对 对 不 我... 你完全正确 我越界了
But I'm willing to make a trade.
但我很乐意做个交易
OK, I think.
好啊 可以
I'll tell you about Lucy,you tell me about us.
我告诉你露茜的看法 你告诉我你对我们的想法
What about us?
什么对我们的?
You tell me about us.
你告诉我你对我们的想法
Tonight, for example.
比如说 今晚
OK. You first.
你先说
I wouldn't worry about what Lucy is thinking about you.
我不担心露茜对你的看法
Her numbers are down four weeks.She's got bigger things to worry about.
她的发行量连续四周下跌 她有一堆比你重要的破事去操心
Like Tina Harrod.Your turn.
比如说蒂娜·赫拉得 轮到你讲
I'm 23.
我23岁
You're not.
你不是
There are literally a million 40-year-old women in Los Angeles
按理说洛杉矶有无数的40岁的女人
who would gladly go out with you.So just grow up, Brent.
乐意跟你约会 成熟点 布伦特
Holt, come on, how many times can I say I'm sorry?
豪特 别这样 你要我说多少次对不起
I'm done.
我不需要
Oh, baby. Holt, please. Come on.
宝贝 豪特 请你别这样
Come here, baby.Look, it's me. It's me.
过来宝贝 是我 是我
Yeah, and who the hell is that?
是嘛 那她究竟是谁?
The Julia that was terrified to go into public because the tape was out?
是那个因为录影带被公布而不愿示人的朱莉娅?
Or the Julia who released the tape to amp up her own career?
还是那个将录影带公开来炒作自己的朱莉娅?
OK. Look, I'm sorry.OK? I don't know.
听着 我很抱歉 我不知道
I don't know any of the answers,if I ever did.
就算我这么做了我也不知如何回答
You sat right here on this bed and looked in my eyes
我们毁了那盘带子的时候你就
as we destroyed that tape.And you kept a secret copy, Julia?
坐在床上看着我 但你藏了一盘复♥制♥带 朱莉娅
A goddamn secret! So, what?
该死的秘密 然后呢?
So you could give your career a jump start!
然后你能让你的星运大涨
Have you ever been so scared?
你曾这么恐惧过吗?
Scared of what?Everything.
恐惧什么? 一切
I mean, so much so that you lose your way,
我是说 一切都让你迷失了方向
and you do things that even while you...
有时甚至不清楚自己做了什么
You don't know yourself,so you close your eyes
你会不知所措 闭上眼睛
and you cut a deal with a part of yourself
从身上割下一部分
that you didn't even know existed.
你也麻木不知
Listen to me. Listen to me!
听着 听着
Stay the hell away from me.Do you understand me?
别再缠着我 听清楚没
Do you understand me?No! No!
听清楚没? 不 不
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表