剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
Oh yeah, yeah.
是的 是的
You mean, to repair the damage of the sex tape? All that?
你是说 可以减轻性♥爱♥录影带造成的负面影响?
You were just trying keep your career afloat.
你只想保住你的演艺生涯
That Lucy Spiller.She had no right.
那个露茜·斯彼勒 她没有权力那么做
No right.
没有权力
Oh, baby!
亲爱的
No, no, no, no, come on.You know what?
不不不 别这样 知道吗?
You just got caught in Lucy's celebrity dollhouse.
你只是被露茜逮住了的名人
You didn't do anything wrong.
你没做错任何事
Your boyfriend was her source.None of the press is your fault.
你男朋友是她的线人 所有的报道都不是你的错
So please, just know that.You really have to know that.
所以请你知道这点 你必须知道这点
Wait, her source? Holt?Oh, I know.
等下 她的线人? 豪特? 我知道
No, I know him.He would never be a source.
不 我了解他 他不可能是个线人
Wow, you know what, I really, uh...
知道吗 我真的...
Oh, I really did not want to have to show you this.
我真的不想给你看这些
But I think it's better that you see it now,
但我觉得你最好还是知道下
you know, from me, than, um...
从我这里而不是...
He was more than her source.
他还不光是她的线人
I'm so sorry, sweetie.
我很难过 亲爱的
You ready?
准备好了?
It's intense out there.
想到走出去 有点紧张
All right.
好了
Lumina, Lucy Spiller.
露米娜 我是露茜·斯彼勒
Tell my brother that I'm putting his shit in the driveway
告诉我弟弟我把他的东西扔马路上了
and if it's not gone by morning,I'm giving it to the gardeners.
如果早上没有拿走的话 我就把它们丢给园丁
Julia, what are you doing here?
朱莉娅 你在这里干吗?
You ruined my life.
你毁了我的生活
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I was thinking about that article you wrote.
我在想你写的那篇报道
It was actually pretty good.
实在是挺不错的
But I have some cuts.
但我想删掉一些
Don.
堂
I need you to get to my house right away.
我需要你马上来我的住所
Don't call 911 until after you get the pictures.
在你拍下照片前不要拨♥打♥911
Lucy!
露茜
Oh, sh...
该死
It's OK, Lucy, help is on its way.
没事的 露茜 救护车马上就到
You're gonna be OK.
你会没事的
I didn't do this!
不是我♥干♥的
It was the forces.I didn't do this!
这不是那股力量 不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do this!
不是我♥干♥的
Oh, my God!
我的老天
Oh, my God!
我的老天
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表