剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
Hold the goddamn foot up!
把该死的脚抬高!
Yeah, yeah.
好爽
Well don't close your eyes, look at me. Look at me!
别闭上眼 看着我 看着我
Please! Please! Please! Please! Please!
求你了 求你了
I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
It's time for me to go, Don.
我该离开了 Don
No.
别走
I'm gonna make you French toasts.
我要给你做法式烤面包
And it's time for you to go back on your meds.
你该吃药了
No, I don't wanna go back on my meds, they make me...
不 我不想吃药 它们让我...
feel bad.
感觉不舒服
You have to.
你必须得吃
I don't wanna. I don't...
我不要 我不...
I love you.
我爱你
I don't wanna be alone again.
我不想再次孤独一人
You wan't be. Okay?
你不会的 好吗?
Tristan?
是特利斯坦吗?
No. It's his son.
不是 是他儿子
You're all he has.
他是你的了
Come here.
在这里
Bitter.
苦的
It's okay, baby.
没事的 亲爱的
What happened?
怎么了?
I told you not to go with this story.
我告诉过你别用这个封面
I don't work for you, Brent.
我不为你做事 Brent
And this time I had photographic evidence.
这次我有照片为证
Really?
真的吗?
'Cause the cops showed up
警♥察♥彻底搜查过
at the storage falicity and apparently
那个储藏室了
there was no head to be found.
显然那里没有发现他的尸首
I guess someone got tipped off.
我猜是有人泄了密
No head, no confirmation that Andre G is really dead
没有尸首就不能证明安德·吉是真的死了
or that the head is actually his.
也无法证明这的确是他的头
I mean the cops are gonna be all over your boy Don.
我是说警♥察♥会到处搜捕你亲爱的堂
This story is solid.
这个故事是真的
I ran this whole thing by legal so unless you brought muffins,
我依法参与了整件事除非你有确凿证据
I'd think that we're done here.
才会让我真的完蛋
Beyond that,
除此以外
these photos...
这些照片...
they're smut
太恶心了
and publishing them is just venal sensation.
出版这些只会污染视觉
This coming from a man who's never had a
这种话只会出自
magazine subscription he could read with his pants on.
一个从不买♥♥杂♥志♥消遣生活的人的口中
We don't even know if they're real!
我甚至不知道他们的真实性!
Oh they're real!
这些都是真的
The guy had Andre G's head in his wine cellar.
那混♥蛋♥把安德·吉的头藏在了他的酒窖
If the cops can't prove it, that's their problem.
如果警♥察♥不能证明 那就是他们的问题
I hope this sells.
我也希望这个能卖♥♥
'Cause the polybagging is gonna blow your budget all to hell.
但样品会耗光你的预算
And given that this is the 4th week in a row,
已经连续给了四个星期
you've gone over budget. According to the terms of your contract,
按照合同的条款你已经超支了
you just forfeited your annual bonus.
就等着被扣除年终奖吧
That's bullshit.
瞎掰
Polybagging is a production cost, it's not on the editorial budget.
样本是属于成本费的 不算在总编预算里
It is now.
但现在是了
Kira!
奇拉
Tristan
特里斯坦
Yeah.
太好了
This is a very special day for the Spiller family.
对于斯彼勒一家今天是个特殊的日子
25 years ago, my mother's 1st husband, my father,
25年前 我母亲的前夫 也就是我父亲
hanged himself in our living room.
在起居室里自缢身亡
Ever since then, I have questioned
从那时起
the whole idea of love and commitment.
我就开始质疑爱和承诺的关系
It's nice to see that my mother doesn't share the shame doubt.
很高兴我母亲没有这种可耻的念头
And neither does my brother apparently.
显然我的弟弟也没有
Good for them and I mean that.
祝福他们 我要说的就这些
To Mom and Paul.
敬我的母亲和保罗
May the truth never infrige upon your happiness.
愿真♥相♥永远不会影响你们的幸福
instead of being the day dad killed himself,
替代了父亲的忌日
it will now be the day you ruined Mom's wedding.
这一天从现在起将成为老妈的结婚纪念日
Well done.
干得好
At least, I showed.
至少 我敢作敢当
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表