剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
It's too bad but it is.
虽然很糟 但事实如此
He didn't kill her.
他没杀她
Who? I just wish people could remember the good things.
谁? 我只希望大家记得好的事情
Us smiling like this.
记住我们的笑脸 像这样
You know, I think that this would be a great cover story.
我觉得这个才是不错的封面故事
Hadn't be? Wow...
真的?
And the more I talk to you the more I think...
我跟你聊得越多 我就越认为...
that this was who she was, with you.
和你一起的时候 这个才是真正的她
But my editor is insane about cover stories...
但我的总编对封面故事要求很高
there needs to be some more information...
必须有更多的内容
it just can't be background.
背景资料是不够的
I don't agree with it but that's her deal.
我不赞同 但这是她的方式
So...
所以...
if you know who Amber was sleeping with...
如果你知道安伯和谁发♥生♥关♥系♥...
Look Maddy, the police are gonna find out anyway.
曼迪 警方迟早都会查出来
So if you tell me
那么假如你告诉我
at least I can paint the right picture for people.
至少我可以把完整的真♥相♥报道出来
Amber did sort of have a boyfriend. Tyler Kurta.
安伯确实有一位男朋友 泰勒·科特
She was not out to date so no one really knew.
她不能出去约会 所以没人知道
Hello?
有人吗?
Is anyone out there?
有人吗?
Are you lost?
你迷路了?
I-I think so.
我... 我想是的
Come with me.
跟我来
It's quiet.
好安静
Yes.
是的
Can I take your picture?
我能给你拍照吗?
Of course.
当然
First, let's pray.
我们先祈祷吧
Thank you.
谢谢
There you are.
你在这里
Char, I'd like you to meet our editor...
查 我向你介绍我们的主编...
She's Lucy Spiller. Lucy this is Char.
露茜·斯彼勒 露茜 这位是查
She's a... a very talented singer.
她是位... 很有天赋的歌♥手
Oh, I'm sure she is.
我敢肯定她是
So, the new issue is killing,
这期杂♥志♥大卖♥♥
just got the new stand numbers 1.34.
创下了1.34的新高
Oh, I hate to say I told you so
我不想说我有先见之明
Yes, it's her favourite expression.
这是她的口头禅
So, still exploiting the dead girl next week?
下周继续探寻那死去的女孩?
I don't know Brent, still exploiting the live girl this week?
还不知道 布伦特 继续探寻活着的女孩?
Looks, brains and venom. How do you stay single?
又聪明又恶毒 你怎么还是单身呢?
Oh, you know, it's a battle.
这是场战斗
Clearly. Shall we?
了解 失陪了
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
My sister's in town so...
我姐姐在城里 所以...
Holt McLaren.
豪特·麦克莱恩
Hi. I heard you closed the deal to star in
我听说你签约主演
Teddy Gick's Hard Charger movies.
泰迪·吉克的"铁骑"系列
I did. Really? You got a few..
对 真的? 有没有独家评论...
exclusive comments for me magazine?
给我的杂♥志♥吗?
Of course, yeah, excuse me fellows.
当然 伙计失陪了
Excuse me.
失陪
I don't know how many times I can tell the same stories to
不知多少次了我向一堆自以为认识我的
a bunch of strangers that think they know me.
陌生人讲同一个故事
You know?
你知道吗?
Party vampires, get used to it.
派对吸血鬼 慢慢习惯吧
Can I get another one, please?
请再给我来一杯
I hate these damn things.
我讨厌这些该死的东西
You gotta find a way to make it amusing.
你要学会寻找乐趣
I like to look and see if I can find the people who donated
我看看能否发现...
500 bucks to get in but spent 10 grand on a dress.
花了500块入场却穿1万钱衣服的人
Yeah, that one does sort of scream "screw the homeless", right?
那家伙演过类似"去他的无家可归" 对吧?
I'm done here. I got a car out back you want a ride home?
我受够了这里 我车在外面 你要搭顺风车吗
Yeah.
好的
So, star of your own big action franchise.
做了动作片的大明星
How does it feel?
感觉如何?
The first one is not even made, I don't know if it's gonna hit.
第一部还没制♥作♥呢 不知道会不会轰动
It will hit.
肯定会的
Look at you.
看看你
That's what's gonna make you huge.
你肯定会大红大紫
You know that?
你知道吗?
You're a really good actor.
你真的是个好演员
but the thing that will make you pop...
不过能让你走红的地方在于...
is that you have the look you don't even know it.
你具有明星风范 你甚至还没知道
Well, if I pop out, this is because of your magazine.
如果我红了 那也是因为你的杂♥志♥
And that too.
也有这个原因
So I guess I owe you?
那么我想我欠你了
Yeah, you do.
当然
Yeah.
没错
Oh God!
天啊
Are you ok?
你还好吧?
Yeah.
还好
Home sweet home.
到家了 温暖的家
I can't come in. Julia's expecting me.
我不进去了 朱莉娅在等我
Did I invite you in?
我邀请你进去吗?
Ok, I'm sorry, no, listen, I...
对不起 听我说
Don't apologize.
不要道歉
I'm glad we left at the same time.
很高兴我们一起走
The car will take you home.
这车会送你回家的
Thank you.
谢谢
Anytime.
不客气
Yo, hey... I need you to pull over.
麻烦停车
Yo, pull over please.
请停车
No no... Don't mind me.
不 不用管我
I'm just gonna grab some shit and see myself out.
我只是拿点东西就走了
Jesus, I didn't hear you come in.
天 没听到你进门
Yeah, obviously.
很显然
Please baby, come on.
拜托 宝贝 过来
Come on! We were just... Just let him go.
来啊 我们只是... 让他走
Shut up! Holt!
闭嘴 豪特
Don't come near me!
别靠近我
Don't come near me!
别靠近我
Baby please, c'mon.
宝贝 拜托 不要这样
Listen to yourself beg... Get out. Now, out!
看你求他那样... 滚 马上 滚
Honey, what are you doing?
亲爱的 你在做什么?
Hey, you really got her on the leash, don't you?
她真是被你牵着鼻子 对吗?
Alright baby, nothing happened.
没关系 宝贝 没事发生
I don't wanna hear it. I'm done with your shit.
我不想听 我受够了你
I am, I'm done. No! No!
我受够了 我们完了 不要 不要
Nothing really happened, alright?
真的没事发生 好吧
It didn't mean anything. I mean, this pills and the accident..
这不代表任何东西 吸毒和车祸...
You did Johnny Gage on your movie long before the accident.
你在车祸之前就和强尼·盖奇搭上了
No, I didn't. I saw the tape!
我没有 我看到录像了
I saw it. What?
我看到了 什么?
Well, yeah, yeah, Johnny giving it to you...
好吧 强尼能给你带来...
from behind in some hotel or some shit.
在酒店或什么鬼地方从后面的快♥感♥
Yeah.
对
I saw the tape months ago.
我几个月前就看到录像了
You knew someone had a sex tape on me. And you didn't tell me.
你知道别人偷♥拍♥我 却不告诉我
What kind of person are you?
你到底是什么人啊?
Been asking the same thing about you for a long time.
我一直也想这样问你
Look, I loved Amber and I'd never do anything to hurt her.
我爱安伯 我从来没有伤害过她
You think the police really gonna believe that?
你以为警♥察♥会信你吗?
Look, this is your chance to get out your side of the story.
这是你说出你故事的机会
We never did anything wrong.
我们从没做过坏事
We were good christians, both of us.
我们俩都是虔诚的基♥督♥徒
She was pregnant, Tyler.
泰勒 她怀孕了
It's not possible. We took the true love chastity pledge.
不可能 我们发过真爱贞洁誓言
Everyone at church does.
教堂里所有人都这样做
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表