剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
She is. So why don't you come and sit down?
她的确很漂亮 你过来坐会儿
You wanna do this together?
你想一起来吗
I bet she sucks a mean dick.
我猜她口♥交♥技术一定不错
Okay, alright, sweetie. Can we get a bottle of water over here?
好的 宝贝 能给我拿瓶水吗
Hey, you're missing his greatest asset. Turn around.
你错过了他最棒的地方 转过去
He's got the best ass in the business.
在这行里他的屁♥股♥最棒了
Julia, that's enough.
茱莉亚 够了
That's nothing next to his dick.
他的床上工夫也无人能敌
Julia, that's enough. Please.
茱莉亚 够了 求你了
But you won't screw with me anymore.
但你为什么不愿再跟我做♥爱♥了
Come here.
过来
Can I get that damn water?
他妈的就没人能给我拿瓶水吗
Right here.
来了
Why don't you make love to me anymore?
你为什么不再跟我做♥爱♥了?
Do you not love me?
你不爱我了吗
Julia, come on.
茱莉亚 别这样
Holt, listen, listen. Holt!
豪特 听我说 听我说 豪特!
Julia, stop!
茱莉亚 别闹了!
This isn't about Julia. Listen. Hey, Holt!
现在不是照顾茱莉亚的时候 听我说 豪特!
Listen to me.
你听我说
More important than how she's behaving right now is how you handle it.
现在最重要的是处理好她而不是查明原因
This could ruin her career if we don't handle it properly.
如果不妥善处理的话 她的演艺生涯就完了
I know she's messed up on the painkillers and it's not her fault
她现在这样是药物的原因而不是她的错
but you gotta be smart here. Alright.
但你现在得理智点 好吧
Holt, let me do what you pay me to do.
豪特 你雇的我 所以就交给我处理吧
Alright. We can handle this in private.
好的 我们能不动声色地把这件事解决掉
Away from the cameras. Go!
躲开镜头 走!
Hi.
你好
Yeah, I need a limo to take Julia Mallory home.
我要一辆豪华轿车送朱莉娅·梅拉里回家
I am at the photoshoot.
我在摄影棚
No, I need it now.
不 我现在就要
Yeah, she needs to go straight home.
是的 她要直接回家
How much?
多少钱?
No, town car is fine.
算了 林肯城市也行
I just wanna know, is that normal procedure?
我只是想知道 这难道正常吗
I busted my ass on that piece.
为了那篇报道我费尽心思
Tell me if I'm wrong to be upset and I'll let it go. It's just...
如果说我的报道比较颠覆传统我就算了 但...
Willa, you want my advice? Yeah, of course.
威拉 你要我的建议吗 是的 当然
Grow a pair. Pardon?
拿点实力出来 什么意思?
Tough shit, your piece got spiked.
语气太强硬 所以你的稿子被毙
Write another one. End of story.
那就再写一篇 说完了
If you'll excuse me, celebrities aren't gonna screw themselves.
失陪 名人永远不会搬起石头砸自己脚的
Alright, Carlson.
好的 卡尔
What happens at the standards stays at the standards.
一切有条不紊的进行中
Oh, yeah. I'll talk to you next week.
行 我下周再跟你说
Can I help you?
二位需要什么帮助吗
Uh, Nancy.
兰西
Yeah, your assistant is talking to one of my associates right now.
你的助理正跟我的一个同事谈话呢
But not to worry, we'll be brief.
不过别担心 我们长话短说
To be honest, I don't know how
说实话 我不知道
I can be of help to either one of you gentlemen.
能给两位先生提供怎样的帮助
But how do you know? We haven't asked anything yet!
你怎么知道不能? 我们还什么都没问呢
But to be perfectly honest,
不过说句大实话
I think that you could be of a great help to us.
我认为你能帮上我们大忙
But then again that just may be my
但也可能只是我一贯的
overly optimistic nature.
一厢情愿的乐观本性罢了
What do you want?
你们要我帮什么?
We would like to know who gave up our boy
你说过你不会登安德·吉那篇报道的
in the Andre G story that you said you weren't gonna run.
我们想知道是谁把我们的兄弟出♥卖♥♥♥了
I don't know.
我不知道
Listen to him. Okay.
你瞧他说的 好吧
Now you can sit up in your big ass expensive office
你坐在这么豪华的办公室里
and your $2,000 suit and your 5 buck tie and that
穿着2000美元的西装 打着5美元的领带
punk ass haircut and you're gonna look me and my black face
留着朋克样发型 对着我这个黑人说
and you're gonna tell me that you don't know shit?
你不知道
Come on, man!
得了吧 伙计
You're the man!
你是这的老大
You know every detail that happens in this office, don't you?
这里发生的一切你都尽在掌握 不是吗
Am I right? Am I right?
我说得对吗 难道不是吗
Am I right? I think you're right.
我说得对吗 我觉得你说得对
You're damn straight I'm right.
废话 我当然说得对
I'm the publisher, it's not necessary
我只是个出版商 报道的来源
that I know who the source of a story is.
我没必要知道
You see that, Morris? Yeah. I saw it.
你看到了吗 莫内斯 是的 我看到了
He saw what? You looked down when you said that.
他看到什么了? 你说那话的时候向下看了
So what? So you lying.
那又怎样 你在说谎
You broke eye contact.
你切断了眼神交流
When people lie, they look away.
人们说谎的时候就会朝别的地方看
Yeah, that's a big tale, my friend.
所以你是在编故事 朋友
Oh my God!
天呐
What do you...
你们了解...
What do you gentlemen know about the free press?
先生们你们对媒体自♥由♥了解多少
Please, illuminate.
说来听听
Confidentiality between the journalist
记者和他或她的消息来源之间
and his or her source is sacrosaint.
的保密性是不容侵犯的
Shield laws give journalists the legal protection
保护♥法♥保障了记者对
to keep the identity of his source private.
消息来源的保护
Even when police and prosecutors
即使警方和公诉人威胁
are threatening contempt and jail time.
判其藐视法庭罪也无济于事
To betray that confidence is a breach of ethics so great,
违背保密性就是对职业道德的极大背叛
it compromizes the very foundation
就是整个新闻业的妥协
upon which the wall of journalism is predicated.
就是违背了新闻业建立之初的原则
Thank you sir for educating 2 ignorant brothers
感谢您能在百忙之中抽空
in journalistic ethics in the middle of your busy work day.
为两位无知的兄弟讲述新闻报道的准则
Oh, man.
客气了
Is that a real K.C. Hagston?
那是真的K·C·哈斯顿吗
Hack is a shit.
哈克可是个垃圾啊
Oh, God.
天呐
Don, are you okay?
堂 你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Do you have the film? I think so.
底片还在吗 我想是的
Do you need to go to the bathroom to get it?
需要去厕所把它取出来吗
No, it's not there.
不用 不在那
Where then?
那在哪?
What's the quickest and safest way
怎么才能最快最有效的
to remove it from his stomach?
把它从肚子里取出来
Well, we can send a tube down his throat
我们可以从他喉咙插个管子进去
and then reach in and grab it with a claw.
慢慢伸进去并用钳子把它取出来
Or we can do it laparoscopicly.
或者我们先做腹腔镜检查
It's a little more involved, we make an incision.
可能会麻烦点 然后在切开他的胃
What do you think, Don?
你觉得呢 堂?
Claw. Me too.
用钳子 我也这么认为
Will it damage the canister? No.
会破坏胶片盒吗 不会
Stomach acid on the other hand
但另一方面时间长了
can break down just about anything given enough time.
胃酸可以腐蚀任何东西
How the hell did you swallow a film canister?
你到底是怎么吞下一个胶片盒的
Can I be home by 6?
我6点前能到家吗
Please.
谢谢
That is so cute.
太可爱了
You better not be planning your wedding shit on my dime.
你们可不是我花钱请来想如何操办婚礼的
I'm on my lunch and it's actually baby shit.
现在是午餐时间而且实际上是在研究婴儿
And no more tuna fish, the smell makes me sick.
别再吃金枪鱼了 这味道让我恶心
Excuse me Lucy. Yeah.
打扰一下 露茜 什么事
Selena Torres wants to talk. About what?
瑟丽沙·特斯想跟我们谈谈 谈什么
Her side of the scandal.
她在这次丑闻中的立场 她说那个
She said she didn't sleep with the contestant until after he won American dream.
参加美国梦的选手在胜利之前没有和她上♥床♥
What's the big deal, she pretty much already said that.
这有什么大不了的 她之前已经说过了
But he's not the only contestant she slept with.
但他并不是唯一与她上过床的参赛者
Why now?
她为什么现在说出来?
Another one of them is coming foward
另一个参赛者也准备说出真♥相♥
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表