剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
How come you don't shoot digital?
你干嘛不拍数码的?
That's not my lens cap.
那个不是我的镜头盖
Yeah, I know.
好了 我懂了
You get lots of covers.
你拍过很多封面
I've heard of you.
我听说过你
I was just thinking, do you ever...
我只是想 你是不是
Need somebody to carry your stuff, or...
需要人帮你扛东西 或...
No.
不
I don't want anything, any money or anything.
我不是要图什么 图钱或其他的
I just want to learn.
我就是想学一学
Mr. Romero wants to talk to you.
马摩罗想跟你聊一聊
Don't, it's G-13 Pictures.
别 那是G-13图片社的
Is he with you? No.
他是你的人吗 不是的
Get lost.
走开
Get in.
上车
Never mind.
不用担心
The mountain will come to Mr. Konkey.
大块头来关照一下康奇先生
Sorry my shooters roughed you up.
不好意思我的摄影师对你粗暴了点
Ozzy Romero.
欧仔·马摩罗
You know, we're a new agency.
你知道 我们刚起家
We need to make a splash. We own this story.
我们得爆些猛料 这个算一个
Now you need to find another one.
现在你得拍别的内容了
Now if you want to stick with this job, you're working for me.
如果你还想继续在这行混 你就得为我们干
Get whatever he shot.
把他拍的东西都拿过来
Give it to me. OK. OK. Here you go.
给我 好 好 给你
I got a job.
我已经有工作了
Let me know if you change your mind.
让我瞧瞧你会不会变卦
I'll throw in a bonus to cover the damages to your car.
报废了这辆车 我会奖你一辆新的
You want some of that? Hey! Hey! Hey!
舍不得了是吧? 干嘛 干嘛
I press "send" and your license plates go to the police.
我按下发送键 警♥察♥就会知道你们的车牌号♥
You got my number.
走着瞧
You need me to give you a ride?
送你一程?
OK.
好吧
Here, let me help you with your bags.
来 让我帮你拎包
Is this yours?
你拍的?
Mmhmm. Photoshop?
没错 软件处理过的?
No.
没有
Don? Oh, hey, Lucy.
堂? 哦 你好 露茜
This yours?
你的人?
He gave me a ride 'cause those guys wrecked my car.
他送我一程 因为那帮家伙把我车毁了
Marqui Jackson. It's a pleasure, Miss Spiller.
马奇·杰克逊 幸会 斯彼勒小姐
OK. What? The guys who mugged you?
好的 什么 那帮人又找你麻烦了?
Mm-hmm. They're photographers.
是啊 说是摄影师
Ozzy Romero, G13 Pictures. Ozzy hires gangbangers, Miss Spiller.
欧仔马摩罗 G13图片社 欧仔雇了伙打手 斯彼勒小姐
I gave you a stun gun. Use it.
我给你了一把防身枪 派上用场呀
Yeah, there were four of them. I think he did the right thing.
他们有四个 我认为他做的对
There's a kitchen over there. Why don't you help yourself?
厨房♥在那边 请自便
Don, come here. How's your shoulder?
堂 过来 你的肩怎么了
Did you call the police? Let me deal with that.
你报♥警♥了吗? 我来处理这事儿
OK. Here's Tuesday's cell-phone number. What else do you need?
好的 这个是图丝黛的手♥机♥号♥ 你还需要什么
A new windshield, tempered glass and two new tires
一块新挡风玻璃 钢化的还有两个新轮胎
and... and... and... and little Tristan needs worming.
还有...还有...小特里斯坦要除虫
All right, sweetheart, I meant to finish the story. And what's with the bag boy?
好吧 宝贝 我会处理的 那个背包的是干嘛的
He just wants to learn.
他就是想学一下
Marcus! Oh. Marqui.
马库斯 哦 我叫马奇
Come on in.
进来
OK, you do food runs, carry his bags.
好吧 你负责给他买♥♥饭 给他拎包
You drive him around.
你帮他开车
He wants you to worm his kitty, you worm his kitty.
他想让你帮他的猫除虫 那就你除虫
You work for Dirt. Don't screw up. Yes, ma'am.
你现在是流言的人 别搞砸了 好 女士
I mean, no, ma'am.
我是说不会的 女士
We're down to the wire. Do what you have to do.
我们没时间了 干活吧
Anything short of murder is fine. OK.
能完成任务谋杀都行 好的
Don, I'm just kidding. Just get the shot.
堂 我刚是开玩笑 只拍照片
OK.
好
Hey, Chuck, it's me.
嗨 恰克 是我
Do you know a gang-banger by the name of Ozzy Romero?
你认不认识叫欧仔 马摩罗的黑社会的
If you'd like to leave a message, press one.
如果你想留言 请按一
If you'd like to page this person, press two.
如果你想呼叫此人 请按二
What are you doing? Tuesday's voicemail.
你在干嘛? 图丝黛的语♥音♥信箱
Its an Audix system. I can hack in through the admin box.
这是一个声控系统 我可以窃取管♥理♥员♥的信息
There's a default code.
有个默认密♥码♥
Hey, Tooz, its Teresa, the second AD.
喂 图丝 我是特蕾莎 第二份广♥告♥的代理
Tomorrow's call pushed to a half an hour.
明天的通话将推迟半小时
Hey, Tooz, you really wore me out last night, baby.
嗨 你昨晚真的让我虚脱了 宝贝
Call me.
给我来电
Miss Nelson, this is Mrs. Blake from the rental agency.
莱欧森小姐 我是租赁中介的布莱克女士
The house is ready for you, and we've over-nighted the contract.
你要的房♥子准备好了 我们连夜签好了合同
In case it gets lost, here's the tracking number.
以防丢失 以下是磁道数
You wanted to see me?
你想见我
Shut the door.
关上门
You've got to be kidding me.
你开玩笑吧
That's what you called me in here for?
这就是你叫我进来的原因?
Well, you seemed a little tense today, so...
你今天看起来有点紧张了
You thought bending me over your desk
你把我压到桌子上
for a round of pump the co-worker would help?
非礼你的助手会让我放松?
I thought you enjoyed our little get-togethers.
我以为我们在一起你会开心
I do. I mean, I did. I...
是的 我是指 以前是
Did I do something wrong? Could you just pull up your pants?
我做错了什么事吗? 你能把裤子提起来吗?
All I can think of is that you're out of toilet paper.
感觉像你手纸用完了
Look, you're a distraction. OK? I can't do this anymore.
你让我分心 知道吗?我做不下去了
If I don't get my shit together, I'm out of here.
如果我做不好我该做的 我只能走人了
Willa, look, come on... No, you're not listening to me.
薇拉 别这样 不 你压根儿就没听我说的话
She's got me watching videos of old reality shows.
她叫我看过时的真人秀的录像
This is the editorial equivalent of Chinese water torture.
编辑部差不多就是中国水牢了
Look, we had fun. Let's just call it...
你瞧 我们还是挺开心的 我们就
Call it a day and cash out.
到此为止 各忙各的
What just like that? Cold turkey?
那会是怎样? 就当不存在
You don't want to wean off me? No, look, I told you what I want.
你不是想让我断了念头吧? 不 你瞧 我告诉你我想要的
I want to focus on work.
我想专心工作
There are plenty of other women in the office who would gladly fill the role.
还有一堆人想来做你的情人
Terry needs to be followed with a mop every time you walk through.
特丽每次看间你经过 都拿个拖把跟着你
Well, Terry...
好吧 特丽...
And frankly, I don't really see myself
而且坦白说 我不想让自己
waking up next to those sideburns for the rest of my life.
以后一早醒来就看到的是胡子拉碴
Hey.
嗨
We're looking for this tracking number. We have ten minutes.
我们正在找这个磁道数 只有十分钟
Well, what are we looking for?
那么 要找的是什么?
Tuesday's moving into a rental house. I need the address.
图丝黛正搬进租到的房♥子 我需要地址
It'll be on the contract. Isn't this illegal?
合约上会有 难道不违法吗?
No, private businesses handling deliveries
不 私人财产移交
are not covered by federal statutes,
联邦法可管不着
You know, it's just against company policy.
你知道 只是违反公♥司♥规定
It is illegal to damage mailboxes and pennies, though.
不过破坏语♥音♥信箱和信♥号♥♥是违法的
OK.
明白
At the store, why didn't you shoot Lulu and Tuesday?
在商店你为什么不拍露露和图丝黛?
That's not the story.
那个不是该拍的
Yeah, but wouldn't you want to get the shot?
是啊 但是你难道不想拍吗
They just shoot. They don't think.
他们只知道拍 不知道用脑子
I got it.
我找到了
I got it!
我找到了
You know, there used to be rules.
你知道 以前有规定的
Don't become part of the story.
自己不要卷进去
But they're just... You know, they got no patience.
但是他们就是 没耐心
They just rush in without knowing what it is they want to get.
他们闯进去却不知道该拍什么
I mean, they get a shot, but they don't get a story.
我是说他们拍到了照片 却抓不住内容
Stories are better.
内容至上
You let Ozzy take your film.
你让欧仔拿走你的胶卷
Empty rolls. Always carry empty rolls.
空卷 随身带空卷
You got something to give to security when they pull you over.
保安拦住你时你好有东西给他
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表