剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
Tyler... We never had sex.
泰勒 我们从未发生过关系
Not sex sex.
不是真正的那种
I just...
我只是...
Look, there's no way I got Amber pregnant.
我没可能让安伯怀孕
Ok?
行了吧?
Her virginity was sacred to both of us.
她的贞洁对于我们俩来说是神圣的
That's why we agreed I'd only put it in her butt.
所以我们商量好我只插她的屁♥眼♥
There are no shots of the boyfriend.
没拍到她的男朋友
He's her minister.
他是她的牧师
Ok Don, but I need shots of her boyfriend.
好吧 堂 但我要她男朋友的照片
I can do that.
我会照的
You look different.
你看起来不一样了
I do?
真的?
Your hands are relaxed and your eyes are soft.
你的手很放松 眼神也温柔了
These shots are useless.
这些照片没用
I need you to go back and get more.
我要你回去拍点别的照片
Less pious minister and more ass banging boyfriend.
少拍点虔诚的牧师 多拍点该死的男友
Ok.
好
Grab something to eat.
吃点东西吧
The peanut butter and banana on the croissant.
花生牛油香蕉牛角包
I've seen your stuff in a gallery somewhere, right?
我在画廊看过你的作品 是吧?
No... no...
不是 不是
They are... this is...this is just for me.
它们是... 这是... 这是我自己保留的
It's too bad.
真遗憾
They're beautiful.
它们很美
Where'd you go? Just out driving.
你去了哪里? 只是出去兜兜风
Did you expect everything to be different when you got back here?
你希望转一圈回来所有事就会变得不一样?
What happened to us?
我们是怎么啦?
I don't know.
不知道
Other things just took over.
只是其他事情来得太快了
How we go back?
我们怎么才能回去呢?
I wish we could just...
希望我们能够...
get out of here, you know?
离开这里 你知道吗?
Go some place where nobody knows us.
到没有人认识我们的地方去
Where?
去哪里?
These stories always need great characters.
这些报道一定要有伟大的主角
A hero making the case. Could be the medical examiner.
英雄造时势 也可能是名验尸官
You can drop the sales pitch.
少来这一套
National Enquire already offered me 10 grand for a first look at my report.
国家闻讯报开价1万元给我抢先看报告
So, what's it really worth?
那么 它真正的价值是多少?
This small town is just not as clean as it used to be, is it?
这个小镇不像从前那么纯洁了 对吗?
20 grand cash.
2万美元
And that's exclusive, no one else sees it.
必须是独家 没有其他人看过
Ok.
行
Better be worth it.
最好是物有所值
Oh, it is.
肯定
We've IDed the father of the victim's unborn baby.
我们已经验出受害者腹中胎儿的父亲
My God!
我的天
God bless Don Konkey.
上帝保佑 堂·康奇
He had the right shots all along. What do you think?
他拍对照片了 你觉得怎样?
I think it's not accurate.
我认为这不够准确
Excuse me?
什么意思?
It implies he killed the girl.
这等于暗示他杀了那女孩
He's her minister, he got her pregnant.
他是她的牧师 他让她怀孕了
She's murdered, readers will draw their own conclusions.
她被谋杀了 读者会得出他们自己的结论
Of the headline that reads: 'He did it'?
标题是"他干的"?
It refers to getting her pregnant.
这指的是他是胎儿的经手人
Oh, please. The cover is a lie and you know it.
拜托 你知道封面是个谎言
The cover is a sales tool, the story is inside and it's accurate.
封面是销♥售♥手段 里面的故事是真的
This is why I don't do this anymore.
所以我以后不接手这种报道了
I get sent in to get facts and they get twisted around to make the cover work.
我调查回来的事实被你扭曲成封面故事
That guy is a child violating asshole, that's a fact.
那家伙是侵犯少女的混♥蛋♥ 这是事实
You can keep going after everyone in the world...
你可以继续追踪全世界的人...
expose everyone else's secrets...
揭露出每个人的隐私的
but it's not gonna get you what you want.
但是你还是得不到你要的东西
It's not gonna tell you why your father killed himself.
你还是不知道为什么你父亲会自杀
Get out! Drunk!
滚出去 酒鬼
The wall is locked.
定稿
Get it to press.
拿去印刷
Reverend Thomas Sweed was arrested today for the murder of 15 year old
加州胡桃谷的牧师托马斯·斯威德今天
Amber Carmichael... in Walnut Valley, California.
因涉嫌谋杀15岁的安伯·卡迈克尔被捕
Dirt Now's new issue says that according to coroner's report...
新一♥期♥"流言现场"说根据验尸官报告...
Reverend Sweed was the father of the victim's unborn child.
神父斯威德是受害者腹中胎儿的父亲
Oh my God, Willa. Oh my God.
我的天 威拉 天
I got here as fast as I could. Are you ok?
我尽快赶来了 你还好吗?
Who told you my father killed Amber?
谁告诉你是我父亲杀了安伯的?
Who said that?
谁说的?
Look Maddy, I know that you must be really freaked out...
曼迪 我知道你一定受不了...
seeing your father get arrested. It's in your magazine.
看着你父亲被捕 你的杂♥志♥登了
The cover: "He did it". He didn't do it.
封面故事"他干的" 不是他干的
Maddy, your father got Amber pregnant.
曼迪 你父亲让安伯怀孕了
I know but he didn't kill her.
我知道 但他不是凶手
It's all wrong.
全错了
I loved him.
我爱他
She seduced him, she prayed on him...
她引诱他 她向他祈祷...
It was her.
是她
What?
什么?
Look, it's ok you can... It's not ok.
没关系的 你能... 有关系
He's my father, he loved me, not her.
他是我父亲 他爱的是我 不是她
What we had was ours, sacred.
我们拥有的是我们的 神圣的
Ours and God's and no one else's.
属于我们和上帝而不是别人的
That's what he said.
这是他说过的
When she told me she was gonna have his baby I just...
当她告诉我她怀了他的孩子 我只好...
I had to kill her.
我得杀了她
I did. He wasn't supposed to be with anyone but me.
我杀了她 除了我他不应该和别人在一起
That was our promise.
这是我们的誓言
So I killed her. I did it, not daddy.
所以我杀了她 是我做的 不是爸爸
It should be me on the cover... me.
应该是我上封面... 是我
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表