剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
No, no, it does'nt matter.
有什么关系呢
If they say you're hot, you'll be hot.
如果他们说你炙手可热 你当然就会抢手
If you say so.
希望这样吧
Babe, I am so proud of you.
宝贝 我真为你骄傲
Bullshit! Who is this?
别废话 是谁
Oh... Mr. Fincher.
哦 芬奇先生
David, right.
对啊 是大卫
Yeah, it was just a puff piece but...
那就是一篇瞎吹捧的文章 不过...
Oh, thank you.
谢了
To be in your movie?
上你的戏?
Are you kidding? Of course.
说真的吗 求之不得
Kira Klay?
奇拉·克莱?
No, I didn't know she was gonna do it.
不 我不知道有她
And Clooney. That's awesome!
还有克鲁尼(乔治·克鲁尼) 太好了
Thanks. No, thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 太谢谢了
Listen, I'm gonna work my ass off on this part.
我会全力以赴演好这个角色的
I'm gonna work my ass off.
全力以赴
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Wait, hold on.
等下
What?
什么
What?
你说什么
Slow down.
慢点说
Okay, thank you.
好的 谢谢
It's Kira. She ODed.
是奇拉 她吸毒过量了
Hey, Don.
堂
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I like the little fuigy rolls.
我喜欢法吉卷
Well, you have money.
你够有钱的了
Why don't you just buy some little fudugy rolls?
可以买♥♥很多法吉卷
I like them from here.
我喜欢从这里拿
You're feeling better? Much better. The voices...
感觉好些了吗 好多了 那个幻听...
Much better. Okay.
好多了 那就好
Thank you, Lucy. You're a great photographer, Don.
谢谢你 露茜 堂 你是个出色的摄影师
You don't owe me anything.
你不欠我什么
Good morning, Mr. Fincher.
早上好 芬奇先生
Can I get something hot to drink?
能给我来杯热饮吗
A camomille tea or something.
甘菊茶什么的
Thanks.
谢谢
Good morning, David.
早上好 大卫
I'm sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来晚了
I don't know what you know. I don't know what you wanna know.
不知道你们听说了什么 想要知道什么
But I spent most of the morning on the phone with Kira's manager
我和奇拉的经纪人通了一早上电♥话♥
who informs me that she's had a medical emergency.
他通知我她出了紧急状况
And um...will not be joining our film.
不能再出演这部片子了
This is the least of the new bad news.
这是最新的消息 很糟糕
Apparently Mr. Clooney Can't see anybdy else in the role.
显然 克鲁尼先生是不能容忍♥其他人演这个角色的
although I don't know how it's gonna shake out in the next 48 hours,
尽管我不知道之后的48个小时情况如何
We're all adults and I think we know how this tends to end up.
我们都是成人了 应该知道这事差不多就泡汤了
Have a bagel and thank you for coming.
吃块百吉饼 谢谢大家
You can send them in.
可以送过去了
Now what can I do for you
除了接受你对我给你做的精彩专访
besides receiving your undying gratitude
表示恒久的感谢以外
for the beautiful profile on my magazine?
我还能为你做点什么
I'm not gonna give you anymore dirt.
我不会再透露给你
Not about my friends or my enemies.
任何关于我的朋友或是敌人的消息了
Kira's in the hospital because I told...
奇拉现在还躺在医院 就因为我告诉...
Kira's in the hospital because she's a drug addict.
奇拉躺在医院是因为她吸毒成瘾
The point is that you people... Okay, first of all,
我说的是你们这些人... 首先
you're welcome for the profile.
我们很希望给你做专访
Plus the 3 other tidbits which we manage to place
除了这个 我们还准备刊登3条关于你的花边新闻
which any publicist would sacrifice a left nut for.
要知道这可是任何企宣都会打破头来争取的机会啊
Secondly, you're now a source.
第二点 你现在是我们的线人
I think we"re gonna do wonderful things together.
我想 我你还有堂
Me, you and Don here.
我们几个的合作会有很多惊人之举
I like this office.
我喜欢这个办公室
I'm not gonna help you anymore.
我不会再帮你们了
Oh, poor Julia! No.
可怜的茱莉亚 不
Don't... Don't even go there.
别...别说这个
When she finds out about your betrayal...
她要是发现你背叛了她...
think about it, poor Julia!
好好想想吧 茱莉亚太可怜了
I know how much she adores you.
我知道她多崇拜你
Julia will understand or she won't. I don't care.
她理解也好不理解也罢 我无所谓
I love her and she loves me.
我们彼此深爱
That's brave. Screw you!
够勇敢的 你一边呆着去吧
Hey, Holt. I think you need to see something.
豪特 过来看看这个
What?
是什么
You know what we love here at Dirt and Now?
知道"流言"和"现场"杂♥志♥最喜欢的是什么吗
Homemade porn.
自♥拍♥A片
So? What's it got to do with me?
和我有什么相干
Have a seat.
坐下吧
I'm so wasted. I love this feeling.
我不行了 我喜欢这种感觉
Don't kiss my eyes, Johnny. It's okay.
约翰尼 别吻我的眼睛 很好
Let's take this off.
把这脱了
I'm not sure I wanna do this.
我还没想好
Sure you do.
你当然已经想好了
So beautiful.
太漂亮了
Oh, Johnny.
约翰尼
You like that?
喜欢吗
I honestly would rather not leak this.
坦白讲 我不想把这个公之于众
I'm an actor, that's all I ever wanted to do.
我是个演员 我只想做个演员
No, you wanted to be famous. There's a big difference.
不 你想出名 这可是有本质区别的
You can give your dirt to Don, whenever.
什么时候有料 随时联♥系♥堂
Just make sure it comes in regularly.
务必经常和我们联♥系♥
Lucy...
露茜...
Have you ever actually loved anybody?
你真正爱上过谁吗
No.
没有
You got no one.
很显然
It's obvious.
你没有
You got nothing. And no one.
你一无所有
Don, you can go.
堂 你可以走了
Hmm? Go.
什么 走吧
Paparazzi piece of shit!
你这个臭狗仔
It's okay, Tristan. It's...
行了 特里斯坦 行了...
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
够了 够了 够了
Hey! Don't! Don't!
别 别
Daniel, come around here.
丹尼尔 过来
Hey, man, you care to read?
先生 你不识字吗
Private property.
这是私人领地
What's that? It's business.
什么东西 是公事
Well, aren't I a part of the business?
公事我就不能问吗
I said it's just business.
我说了就是些公事
Hey, let's go inside. Come on, let's go.
走吧 我们进屋去吧
You know I can't smoke this?
你知道我不能抽这个
Why?
怎么了
'Cause it makes me too horny.
这东西会让我欲♥火♥中烧
You like that?
喜欢吗
Yes.
是的
Oh, hey, Mr. Fincher.
您好 芬奇先生
Dave, right. Yeah.
对的 是大卫
Really?
真的吗
That's great news.
真是个好消息
No, I haven't booked anything else.
没有 我没有签其他的
What? are you kidding? Of course I do.
什么 你没开玩笑吧 当然我可以
I can't believe Jennifer signed on to do the part.
难以置信 居然詹妮弗签了这个角色
Okay. Yeah, I'll be there.
好 我会去的
That's great. Thank you.
太好了 谢谢
Yeah. Yeah, I heard about what happened to Kira.
对 奇拉的事我听说了
Wait, what?
等一下 什么
When?
什么时候的事
Yeah, she was a really good person.
是啊 她是个很好的人
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表