剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
第一季 第九集
流言
And in this episode
在这集里
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah happens. Enjoy.
发生了乱七八糟的事 好好看吧
Wish we had surveillance footage
如果我们有你工作地方
from your work parking garage.
停车场的监视录象就好了
We could sprint right through to the finish line.
我们可以从头查到尾
You don't really think vandals knocked out that camera.
你不会认为是流氓把摄像头打坏了吧
Whoever did broke into two cars.
不管是谁 反正撬开了两辆车
Could be a coincidence. Or not.
可能是巧合 也可能不是
We tried to trace the IP address from the IM you got
我们尝试通过你收到的即时消息跟踪IP地址
but it came from an unregistered server.
它来自一个没有注册的服务器
Any hack could've sent it.
任何一个黑客都可能发送
Well, he left this in my paper this morning.
今天早上他在我的报纸里留下了这个
What makes you think it's a he?
你怎么知道是个男的?
I don't know any woman
因为我不认识哪个女人
who has that kind of time on her hands.
这么有时间
"Open your eyes wide.
睁大你的双眼
It's the only way to see what you can't look at. "
唯有这样你才能看到不该看到的
This is a haiku
这是首俳句诗
five syllables followed by seven, then five again.
以五-七-五的音节格式排列
So I'm being stalked by a poet?
这么说我被一个诗人跟踪了?
And not a very good one.
还不是个好诗人
Haiku are usually about the seasons
俳句诗一般描写季节
nature, that sort of thing.
自然之类的东西
You're my security guy. What do we do?
你是我的安全顾问 我们该怎么办
Nothing.
什么也不做
I don't need to worry about this?
我不需要担心吗
Didn't say that.
也不是这么说
People's biggest mistake is engaging these assholes.
人们最大的错误就是参与这种破事
That'll be his foot in the door.
一旦参与 他就会找上你的门
This is about control.
这是门控制的学问
Absolute control equals true love.
绝对的控制相当于真爱
If you engage him in any manner
如果你回应了他
then it's game on for him.
那就是他说了算
Your rejection isn't complete
如果他继续扰乱你的生活
if he's still screwing with your life.
你的拒绝等于无用功
I've been to parades with fewer people
我只挑了你名单上的几个人
than your list of possible suspects.
查了一下
If it were smaller, I'd be unemployed.
如果人名少的话 我就要失业了
Let me whittle this down to ten, we'll go from there.
让我筛选到十个 我们从那查起
Do you know anyone with any kind of mental illness?
你认识的人里面有精神病吗
Paranoia, schizophrenia, erotomania?
比如偏执狂 精神分♥裂♥症 色情狂?
A lot of stalkers have very rigid personalities.
很多跟踪者的性格都很刻板
They're maladaptive.
他们不能适应新事物
No. No one springs to mind.
没想起谁来
Excuse me.
对不起
Hello. Um, have you heard the news?
喂 你听到新闻了吗
Let's save some time and assume that I haven't.
节省点时间 假设我不知情
Your coverstory on Dana Pritchard and Joey Perez's wedding.
你的封面故事 丹娜和乔伊的婚礼
It's been called off.
被叫停了
That's bullshit!
胡说
I've approved $700,000 for their exclusive rights.
我同意花70万买♥♥下他们的独家
We've got three covers tied up in this!
我们还有三个与之相关的封面
Dana's publicist called.
丹娜的发言人打电♥话♥来
They're sending out a press release in an hour
他们一小时内发布公告
I'm on my way in.
我这就回去
I want you to get Don Konkey and everyone else.
你把堂·康奇和所有人都召集起来
Tell them to be in the conference room in 20 minutes.
让他们20分钟内到会议室
Also call Dana and Joey's publicists.
还有打电♥话♥给丹娜和乔伊的发言人
Now, Kenny.
现在就去 肯尼
If these assholes screw up my cover,
如果这些混♥蛋♥毁了我的封面
you'll have a few more names to put on that list.
你的名单里就又会多些人
Hey, baby.
宝贝
Hey. It's Daddy.
是爸爸
What're you doing?
你在干嘛呢
You being a good girl?
好好听话了吗
Oh, that sounds like a lot of fun.
听起来很有趣
...I have to go now.
我得挂了
Daddy loves you past the sun.
爸爸爱你胜过太阳
I love you the most.
我最爱你了
Say bye-bye.
跟爸爸说再见
Bye-bye.
再见
Don't. I don't want those.
别 我不想要那些了
Jimmy, they were here two days ago
吉米 他们两天前还在这
and she had a little of the ride over on her chin.
从她的下巴上还看得出吻痕
But I know that he's on a plane to Miami by himself.
但我知道乔伊正一个人飞往迈阿密
Right, so there's an illness in her family
对 丹娜家里有人病了
and he goes on vacation.
他却去度假
OK, don't take this personally
别太往心里去
but you're an idiot
但是你够白♥痴♥
which is not my objection.
我对这一点没有异议
My objection is
我有异议的地方是
that you would assume I would believe an idiot.
你居然认为我会相信一个蠢货
I want you to pull all the photos from the last 24 hours.
我需要你把过去24小时的照片都找出来
I want to know everywhere they've been.
我要知道所有他们去过的地方
OK, Jimmy? You better tell me the truth.
吉米 你最好跟我说实话
If I have to work to get it out of you
如果我要逼你说出来
you ain't gonna like it.
你不会喜欢的
All right, new story
好的 新故事
"How it all Fell Apart. "
"关系是怎样破裂的"
Well, I spoke with Dana's agent.
我跟丹娜的经纪人谈过了
She's tap dancing like crazy.
她变得比天气还快
Her sick relative was her aunt.
她生病的家人先是她姑姑
Then it was her grandmother.
然后又成了她奶奶
either they're dropping like flies in the Pritchard household
要不就是普理查德家的人都一个个死了
or they're flying by the seat of their pants.
要不就是毫无头绪
Sounds like someone hits his fiancee again.
听起来他的未婚妻有外遇
I don't think so. Spoke to Joey's people.
我不这么认为 跟乔伊那边的人谈过了
They've cornered the market on indignation.
他们很愤慨
So it's her?
所以是她的问题?
His agent says that
他的经纪人说
all inquiries should be handled through Dana's people.
所有的问题都由丹娜的人回答
Let's do a little good cop/bad cop.
我们来玩好警♥察♥坏警♥察♥的游戏
Terry and Willa, help Dana deal with her guilt.
特里和威拉帮助丹娜解决她的内疚问题
You become drinking buddies with the Perez camp.
你们两个去普瑞茨的大本营喝酒
See what you can get.
看看能发现什么
What job lousy expensive strip club?
是什么工作要跟污秽奢侈的脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥打交道?
How does it always have to be a strip club?
为什么每次都和脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥有关?
OK, we've got 24 hours.
好了 我们只有24小时
You all know the drill.
你们都知道规则
Sorry. It's just this...just this damn medication.
对不起 都是因为这该死的药
It's all right, babe.
没关系的 宝贝
It's just nice to be next to you again.
能和你在一起就很好了
God, I wish you didn't have to go.
我真希望你不要走
It'll just be an hour, tops.
最多只需要一个小时
I'll clean out my trailer, then I'll be back.
我去打扫一下房♥车就回来
You smell so good.
你闻起来好香
Are you sure there's nothing I can help you with?
你确定不需要我帮你吗
You like that?
喜欢这样吗
I have something you can do.
有件事你倒可以帮忙
Holt
豪特
Look Did I say you could speak?
听着 我让你说话了吗
No. Is it still in your ass?
没 还在你屁♥股♥里吗
Better be.
最好在
Meet me in the supply closet in 20 minutes.
20分钟后到储藏室来找我
Sammy Winter called again
萨米·文特又给你打电♥话♥了
said it was about a follow-up interview.
说是关于后续报道的事
We've done enough stories on Sammy Winter
我们报道萨米·文特够多了
and his futile attempt rehab
报道他无效的治疗
his prostitutes
他的妓♥女♥们
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表