剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
第一季 第一集
流言
Lucy, I just need 5 minutes of your time for my new client.
露茜 抽5分钟谈谈我的新客户
Nice job with Jessica. Oh my God! She looked ridiculous.
你偷♥拍♥到的杰西卡真绝了 我的天 她看起来可笑之极
I'm gay!!!
我是同志
Hollywood hookup!!!
好莱坞谁又上了谁
Hey, sweetie. Listen, Jessica wants you to print a retraction.
亲爱的 杰西卡想要你登一份收回报道的声明
Not now. Okay, so we'll talk about it later.
现在不行 好 以后再说
Celebulimia?!?
名人吃相也疯狂
Oh, I wouldn't do that if I were you.
我要是你绝不会这么干
What's that, Harvey?
怎么讲 哈维
No woman should leave their drink unattended in this troubled time...
在这种场合 女人不该让自己的酒无人照看
most of all you.
尤其是你
You ever heard of Jatropha Curcas?
听说过麻风树吗?
Your second wife?
你的第二任老婆?
No, the poisonous plant that grows in the tropics.
不 是一种生长在热带的有毒植物
Very difficult to detect,
难以察觉
flavorless
无色无味
and it kills in about 15 minutes.
15分钟内就能致人于死地
Do you have any idea
你知不知道
of how many of these people would like to see you
有多少人等着看你
laying on the ground begging for somebody to call 911?
躺在地上低声下气求人叫救护车?
Damian Fields, less than 20 feet away.
20尺外的那个戴米恩·菲尔德
You have pictures of him blowing some guy in Griffith Park.
你拍到了他在格里菲斯公园帮别人吹♥喇♥叭♥
At least we shot his good side.
至少我们抓拍到了他上镜的那一面
Ar Valente. Expos?on her and her nanny.
雅尔·微兰提 你曝光了她和她保姆的地下情
Manny. Right, manny.
男保姆 没错 男保姆
And that time-lapse series on the hooker parade on and off my yacht.
还有我游艇上妓♥女♥秀的那一系列镜头
It was very clever. It was very funny.
非常聪明 非常有趣
It didn't even make the cover.
可居然没上封面
You're hardly Spielberg, Harvey.
哈维 你可不是斯皮尔伯格
Certainly not anymore
当然再也不会是了
after becoming a punch line of one of your magazines.
在沦为你笔下的笑柄之后怎么还会是
You know, that divorce cost me 2 out of my 3 houses.
要知道 那场离婚让我赔了三套房♥子里的两套
In Hollwywood that's practically homeless.
在好莱坞 这无异于无家可归了
You know why I'm not afraid?
你知道我为什么一点也不担心吗
Because you and all of your Hollywood pals read my magazines
因为你和你那些好莱坞朋友都看我的杂♥志♥
and secretly love them.
背地里爱死它了
And you know every word is true.
你们也知道杂♥志♥所言句句是真
And as much as you all hate to admit it,
你们有多不愿意承认这点
you need me.
你们就多需要我
You're amazing!
你让我甘拜下风
Practically homeless!
无异于无家可归
Prince Tyreese scored tonight 26 points and a triple double.
王子泰瑞思今晚独得26分和一个三双
How does it feel? Feels good.
感觉如何 感觉好极了
I wish it could always go down like that.
真希望可以一直这样顺利
What are your thoughts going into the playoffs?
对最后的总决赛你怎么想
Play good, don't get hurt,
全力以赴 避免受伤
make sure I make it to my kids parent/teacher conference.
还有就是能准时参加孩子们的家长会
Alright, gentlemen.
就这样 先生
Wise words indeed from tonight Pontiac MVP, Prince Tyreese.
这就是今晚庞蒂亚克最有价值球员
Keep it.
收好
Sorry, I'm happily married.
抱歉 我的婚姻很幸福
I don't care if you're on your death bed,
我不管是你已是弥留之际 还是你妈着火了
your mother is on fire or if we're at the brink of a nuclear war,
或者什么核战争一触即发
I want those photos on my desk tonight.
总之今晚务必让我看到这些照片
Okay, give my love to Mary. Bye.
好吧 问玛丽好 再见
Okay, everybody. What do you got?
各位 有什么猛料吗
We have about a dozen really ugly celeb buttshots.
我们搞到一组丑态百出的明星屁♥股♥特写
Great. We have Brittney?
好极了 有布兰妮吗
Oh yes!
有
"Derrie Don'ts".
"下流禁忌"
"Booty Booboos".
"屁♥股♥被擦伤"
"pass the cottage cheese".
"给我软屁屁"
That's good but it's a little too abstract.
好是好 就是过于抽象
This is Dirt magazine, folks.
各位同仁 我们做的是八卦杂♥志♥
Dis-ASS-ter!!!
屁♥股♥的灾难
What about covers?
封面是什么
We have a lead on the mistress in the Paliaco murder trial.
有条路子是巴里雅科谋杀案里那个情妇
Do you have any confirmation? It's all it costs us to get our story.
确准了? 代价不菲
What does she look like? Not bad. Slutty.
她长得? 不错 很淫♥荡♥
Good, we love slutty.
好极了 淫♥荡♥是我们的最爱
Tell her if she doesn't talk to us,
告诉她如果不和我们合作
we're gonna run it without her side anyway.
我们可就要下狠招了
Excuse me.
稍等
who's that?
那是谁
a pap she uses to get dirt...
专门给她搞丑闻的狗仔...
Make it happen.
交给你搞定
looks tweaked
我要1500美金和两个信封
a real nut job
我需要这些照片 堂
Anything on the Blogan blump? Nothing on the blump but
布洛歌♥有什么进展吗 没有 不过
I was chilling with Mary Kate trainer's best friend at the party this weekend
我这个周末和玛莉·凯特的教练
and she was saying that she might be going back to rehab.
她说她很有可能回戒毒所去
Really? Anything else on that?
是吗 还说了什么
No, but I thought we could do like a thing
没了 不过我想我们可以
about her struggle with addiction.
在她跟毒瘾做斗争这事上做做文章
Right, her struggle. Okay...
对 她和毒瘾做斗争...
Listen there is actual reporting involved in what we do.
听好了 我们要报道的是实实在在的丑闻
Our readers wanna know that people actually screw up
读者感兴趣的是谁真的完蛋了
and that they actually sleep with hookers and that they lie.
谁真的召了妓又羞于承认
So no, "a friend of a friend"...
这类所谓的"朋友的朋友"的话可不靠谱...
that would be gossip and gossip is what land you in court.
这是八卦 这种八卦会让你惹上官司
The only defense we have is the truth.
我们最强大的武器就是用事实来说话
what a bitch but she's right
不折不扣的贱♥货♥ 不过她说的有道理
Preferably with photos.
如果再配上照片就更好了
Never send anything over your Treo you wouldn't want the whole world to see.
任何消息都别通过手♥机♥来发 除非你想让地球人都知道
Duffy, you're fired.
达菲 你被炒了
McPherson, you've got a week to convince me not to fire you.
麦克菲尔森 给你一周时间给我一个不炒你的理由
you have 5 minutes to clean up your desk.
达夫 5分钟收拾好你的东西
Shit!
真该死
Remember, the people that we're going after every day are not stupid.
请记住 我们每天要对付的人可不傻
They've risen to the top one way or another so we have to be faster,
他们也是不择手段才功成名就的
we have to be bolder and smarter than they are.
所以我们得比他们更快更勇更奸
If you think we're behind here, you should see your sister magazine.
谁要是觉得我们落后了 就去看看我们的兄弟杂♥志♥吧
If anything breaks, I'm reachable. Guys...
有什么爆料的话随时可以找我 大家...
have fun!
玩得开心
Hi, Don. Are you in place?
堂 就位了吗
Yes, the housekeeper let me in
是的 管家让我进来了
and I already gave Stormy half the money upfront.
我已经预支了斯道米一半的酬劳
Okay, great. Tyreese is leaving training right now.
好极了 泰瑞思正要离开训练场
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Don?
堂?
Yeah. I don't know. I'm... I'm okay.
我不确定 我...我没事
Don, are you taking your medication?
堂 你吃药了吗
Don, have you been in touch with doctor Shalberg
堂 你和谢尔伯格医生联♥系♥了吗
'cause I can not go for the pharmacy for you.
因为我不能替你去药店
Sorry.
抱歉
Can you still do the work? Yes.
这活你还能跟下去吗 行
Are you sure?
确定?
Do you want to get someone to cover the premiere?
首映式那边要找人替你吗
No, I got it.
不用 我能搞定
We have to hold McLaren, make him mad.
我们必须抓住麦克拉伦的要害 把他逼急
That's right. And I'll take over from there.
没错 我会照应那边的
Oh, Prince!
哦 王子
It's your turn now.
轮到你了
Hey, Lucy. You want some chilli fries?
露茜 来点辣薯条吗
God, no!
不了
Did you get Prince Tyreese and the hooker?
拍到王子泰瑞思和那妓♥女♥了吗
Yeah. You got everything?
搞定了 所有的?
I got them having sex for 2 hours.
他们干了两个钟头我是一点都没拉下
And he did coke and he choked her in a strap-on.
他磕了药 还用皮带差点没把那姑娘勒死
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表