剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
第一季 第六集
流言
Yeah.
没事
Not the best place for a schizophrenic.
这不是个精神分♥裂♥患者待的好地方
That's Holt McLaren. He gives Lucy dirt.
这是豪特·麦克莱恩 他是露茜的线人
With her help,
在她的帮忙下
he's gonna be the next big thing in action movies.
他即将演出动作片里的大人物
You're gonna have to bulk up.
你要多吃点
That's Holt's girlfriend, Julia Mallory.
这是豪特的女朋友 朱莉娅·梅拉里
With the help of her dealer Garbo,
在她的毒贩嘉宝的帮忙下
she could be the next big thing in rehab.
她可能会成为戒毒所的大人物
Holt's relationship with Lucy and Julia
豪特与露茜和朱莉娅的三角关系
is starting to take a toll on his stomach.
让他的胃付出了代价
We all have something.
人人都有心事
Lucy's dad committed suicide when she was 15.
露茜的爸爸在她15岁那年自杀了
Now her relationships with men aren't so good.
现在她和男人的关系不是很顺利
Did you come the last time?
你上次有高♥潮♥吗?
Maybe you could give me some directions.
也许你能给我一点提示
I could draw you a map,
不如我给你画张地图
it's not gonna happen.
这是不会发生
I have better luck alone.
我一个人会容易点
Good thing she's got me.
好在她有我
So we were thinking... If it works for you...
我们想... 假如你认为可以...
And this will be exclusive.
这可是独家的
If it works for you,
如果你认为可以
I get caught in a lesbian affair with China.
我被拍到和蔡娜搞同性恋
We already talked to her and she's totally in.
我们已经跟她谈过 她完全没问题
And once it hits,
一旦引起了轰动
Chris will accept it.
克里斯会接受事实
Yeah, I accept it and then we move in together
对 我欣然接受然后我们搬到一起住
as a "throuple".
三人同行
But when that dies down,
但当风波平息后
I get jealous of him and China.
我吃他和蔡娜的醋
So China and I have Adrienne move out.
那么我和蔡娜要艾德丽安搬走
And I have to win him back.
我只好把他抢回来
Thank you!
谢谢
That is good stuff. It really is.
很不错的故事 真的
You've obviously put a lot of thought into it.
你们明显花了很多心思进去
I have to deal with an editorial issue
我要去处理一篇社论
but you can come back, right?
但你们还会再来 对吧?
Oh sure.
当然
And just so you know,
希望你知道
we're completely flexible on the story.
故事随便怎么编都行
These are just a few ideas.
这只是一些想法
Great! I'll have Kenny show you out.
很好 我叫肯尼送你们
Be in touch.
保持联♥系♥
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样了?
Dude, we are totally gonna get cover.
亲爱的 我们肯定会上封面
$400,000 for an exclusive on the wedding
40万美元独家报道婚礼
and some waiter with a cellphone cam scoops us.
服务生竟然用手♥机♥抢先偷♥拍♥了
They're crap images. People wanna see the glam.
那些相片都是垃圾 人们想看到惊人的东西
People wanna see the glam?
人们想看到惊人的东西?
What is that? A Shakira lyric?
那是什么? 夏奇拉的歌♥词?
I wanna see an exclusive.
我要看到独家报道
What do we know about this dead cheerleader?
关于死去的拉拉队长 我们有什么资料?
Amber Carmichael, disappeared at a pep rally,
安伯·卡迈克尔 在赛前动员会时失踪
found the next day in the woods behind her high school.
第二天在她学校后面的树林里发现她
Not a lot on the wires, no arrest yet, small town story.
没有什么线索 还没人被捕 小镇故事
How small a town?
多小的小镇?
Walnut Valley, about an hour and a half out of L.A.
胡桃谷 离洛杉矶一个半小时的车程
Population: 11,000.
人口1.1万
Now that's a solid cover.
现在这就是真实的封面
It's a great cover but, i mean,we've about 2 days to close
封面不错 但我们还有两天就截稿
and we don't even had a reason to think she had a secret life.
我们甚至没有理由去想她有什么秘密
Everyone has a secret life.
人人都有秘密
She was murdered.
她是被谋杀的
Her secret life is our next cover,
她的秘密就是我们下期的封面
you better all get to work.
你们最好现在就开始工作
Hello.
你好
Your office just seems to get bigger and bigger.
你的办公室似乎越来越大了
Same office, Chuck.
恰克 还是一样的办公室
And yet... bigger.
但是... 变大了
Maybe I should do a story:
或者我应该写篇报道
mysterious expanding office takes on all in its path.
办公室神秘扩大之面面观
I need you on something.
我想请你出马
You already have me up to my ears and nuts and sluts.
你已经让我♥干♥了很多超乎我能力的事情了
I've got family keeps pet hippo in living room,
我已经想好有人在客厅里养宠物河马
Idaho potato that looks like Virgin Mary.
爱达荷州的西红柿长得像圣母玛利亚
My plate is kinda full.
我有一肚子这样的新闻
I need you on a cover.
我想请你写封面故事
It's a crime story.
一个犯罪故事
I'm sending a small army to Walnut Valley
我准备派采访组到胡桃谷
to get into this cheerleader murder.
去调查拉拉队长的谋杀案
These knuckleheads will treat it like some premiere after party.
那些蠢才会写成像派对后的首映式那样
I need hard journalism, M.E. reports, D.A.'s office...
我要专业的报道 法医报告 地方检察院...
I have 2 Polk awards and a Peabody,
我获过两次波尔卡奖和一次皮芭迪奖
I know how to cover a damn crime story, Lucy.
露茜 我知道该怎样报道犯罪新闻
That's why I called you.
所以我才请你过来
You're sending me for a cover or a story?
你要我写♥真♥实故事还是编故事?
Meaning?
什么意思?
You already picked out your headline: "her secret life".
你已经定了标题 她的秘密生活
If this girl has no secret, fine come home,
如果这女孩没有秘密 那就回来
I'll run something else.
我会刊登别的东西
Girl's dead, maybe some things should just stay secret.
人都死了 也许有些事情也应该沉下水面了
Do you want the story or not?
你到底想不想写?
Yeah, I'll take the story.
好 我会写这个故事
Okay, I want Willa McPherson to go with you.
好 我想威拉·麦克帕森跟你一起去
You think a chaperon can keep me on the wagon?
你以为美人能够把我困在采访车里?
One can only hope.
唯一指望能帮你忙的人了
She seems hungry.
她求知欲很强
Maybe she'll learn something from you.
也许她能向你学些东西
Like you did?
像你从前那样?
If she's lucky.
如果她幸运的话
$400,000 for an exclusive on Cherryl's wedding
40万美元独家报道彻丽尔的婚礼
and you're bumping the cover?
你居然不用来做封面?
Exclusive being the operative word.
独家必须是真的独家
Pictures are all over the Internet, the deal is off.
网上到处都是照片 交易取消
So what's the cover?
那封面是什么?
Or are you planning on surprising me again
你还要打算给我一个惊喜?
'cause as I recall, that didn't go so well last time.
因为我记得上次事情并不是很顺利
Meet Amber Carmichael.
见识下安伯·卡迈克尔
Never heard of her.
从没听说过她
White, attractive, murdered in her cheerleading uniform.
白人 漂亮 被杀时穿着拉拉队服
America is gonna love her.
美国读者肯定会爱上她
More than Cherryl Lane and her fairy tale wedding?
她的魅力大过彻丽尔·奈的梦幻般婚礼?
Celebrity murder always trumps celebrity wedding, you know that.
名人被杀总是比名人结婚更轰动 你知道的
She's not a celebrity.
她不是位名人
Yes, well, she will be.
是 她很快就是了
Okay, check the paper before you head out,
好的 你们出发前先看清楚须知
even if you have your assignments.
尽管你们有你们的任务了
Here you are.
给你
Hi, we're doing a story for Dirt Now magazine.
我们在为"流言现场"杂♥志♥写专题
Did any of you know Amber Carmichael?
你们认识安伯·卡迈克尔吗?
Poor bastards will never know what hit them.
可怜虫永远不知道发生了什么事
Lucy's told us to wait.
露茜叫我们等着
You don't have to tell me what Lucy said,
你不用告诉我露茜说了什么
everything she knows about reporting, she learnt from me.
她知道任何关于报道的事 都是跟我学的
Lucy learnt from you?
露茜跟你学的?
I was her mentor at the Trib'
在论♥坛♥报的时候我是她的导师
back when I was a respected journalist.
那时我还是位受人尊敬的记者
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表