剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
I'm fine.
我没事
It's just, you know, it's up and down like always.
只是起起伏伏 总是这样的
I just need to work.
我需要工作
You know, for focus.
为了集中精神
It will help. Okay.
这会有帮助 好
Why don't you come in on Wednesday and I'll have something for you?
你周三过来吧 我有任务给你
It's okay.
没问题
You actually know Britney?
你真的认识布兰妮?
Well, it was just a little interview
那只是个小访问
but we did have a burping contest.
不过我们一起参加过打嗝比赛
Bet she won? Oh, hands down.
肯定是她赢吧? 轻而易举
This is all Britney.
这全都是布兰妮
Amber and I made it together.
我和安伯一起做的
Did K-Fed really sleep in the basement?
K·费得真的睡在地下室吗?
That one she wouldn't answer.
这问题她不肯透露
So who else was Amber into?
那么安伯还喜欢谁呢?
She was a Lindsay girl all the way.
她向来喜欢林赛
I'm more about Paris. You?
我更喜欢帕丽斯 你呢?
Uh, Paris. I know, right?
帕丽斯 我就知道 是吧?
We always have this debate.
我们常常为这个吵来吵去
Well, had. We had it.
曾经 我们曾经
How long were you friends?
你们做朋友多久了?
Forever.
一直都是
We shared everything.
我们无话不说
Did she have a boyfriend? We're not supposed to date.
她有男朋友吗? 我们不能约会的
We both took the church chastity vows.
我们都在教堂发过贞洁誓言
We're supposed to wait to be married.
我们在结婚前要保持贞洁
Now she'll never have that chance.
但现在她没有机会了
Maddie?
玛迪?
Would you mind if I borrowed this?
我能借走这个吗?
I'll give it back.
我会还给你的
For the magazine?
杂♥志♥要用吗?
Yeah, do you wanna see my others?
好呀 你还想看看其他吗?
Holt! Holt!
豪特 豪特
New beverage, extra peach bipollen thanks.
新饮料 加量桃花粉 谢谢
Bipollen is good for stress when
花粉可以减轻压力
things get tough at home I always double upon the bipolen.
我在家一有烦恼 我就放双倍的花粉
If you want, I could grab a bottle so you could bring it home for Julia.
你要的话 我给你一瓶带回家给朱莉娅
I heard she's been having a rough time, so...
我听说她近来不太好 所以...
Oh, you heard, huh?
你听说?
Well, I mean... the magazines and stuff but uh...
我是说 报章杂♥志♥...
I'm sure it's all bullshit anyway, right?
我肯定那都是胡说的 对吧?
Yeah, it is, believe me.
对 都是胡说 相信我
She's fine. Good. Good
她很好 那就好 那就好
They'll be ready for you in 5 so...
他们5分钟后准备就绪 那么...
Hey, it's me. Just checking in.
是我 只想问候一下
I really hope you're checking your voicemail.
我真希望你会查你的语♥音♥信箱
I'm working late so call my cell.
我会工作到很晚 所以打我手♥机♥
Jesus, man! Wow, sorry.
天啊 对不起
That wasn't out of line enough for you?
刚才告诉你的还不够吗?
What? Did you miss something?
什么? 你错过什么了吗?
No, I just. Were you fishing for a story, junior?
没有 我只是... 小子 你在挖新闻?
Are you selling to the tabs?
你准备卖♥♥给八卦杂♥志♥吗?
What are they paying you? How much?
他们给你多少钱? 多少?
What are you talking about? How much?
你在说什么? 多少钱?
Holt. How much, you little shit!
豪特 多少钱 你这个贱♥人♥
I swear to God! It's just that they're ready for you on set.
我向天发誓 我只是告诉你大家在等你就位
They're ready for you on set. That's it.
他们在等你呢 就这样而已
No, no, the chief and I agreed: we are not talking to the press.
不 不 我和警长说好了不接受媒体采访
On the record.
记录下来了
It is a matter in our local justice system.
这是我们当地司法制度的事情
We are gonna let the system do the work.
我们会让这制度发挥它的作用
Thanks, that's great.
谢谢 很好
Seriously!
我是认真的
No, I get it. Let the system do the work.
没有 我知道 让制度发挥它的作用
It's a strong quote.
很强烈的表述
Aloof, in charge, gives a sense you're closing in.
阿路夫 负责人 说明你们快结案了
Have you worked a lot of big high profile murder cases?
你有接触过很多凶杀重案吗?
High profile... This is Walnut Valley.
重案...这是胡桃谷
When I covered the Blue River killer murders,
当年我报道蓝河凶杀案时
of course that was 14 years ago,
当然那是14年前的事了
it was that D.A.'s first big murder case.
那是地方检察院的第一宗重大案件
Who...
谁...
You're Chuck Lafoun. I knew I knew you.
你是恰克·拉锋 我认识 我认识你
I read your book. Did you read his book?
我看过你的书 你看过他的书吗?
Uh, yeah.
看过
The prosecutor you wrote about, Angler,
你笔下的检察官安格拉
he was one of the reasons I became a D.A.
我受到他的鼓舞才成为检察官
Angler's great, he made that case.
安格拉很了不起 他破了那个案子
The fingerprint on the lightbulb in the hallway, that was genius!
走廊灯泡上的指纹 真是个天才
He's an amazing guy.
他真是很了不起
The book worthy cases always have great characters like that.
值得写成书的案子里总有他那样的杰出人物
A leading man making the case.
主角破了案
And a twist. You gotta have a twist.
还有一个转折点 你得要有一个转折点
Oh, this story has a major twist.
本案就有一个重大的转折点
No worries. We're off the record.
别担心 我们不记录了
Come here.
过来
Anything you give me on deep background,
任何你透露的背景资料...
not for attribution, whatever, it won't get back to you.
不会署名 无论怎样 反正找不到你头上
No one knew I was talking to Angler 'till the verdict was in.
没人知道我采访过安格拉 直至审判结束
Alright, the M.E.s report won't be out for a couple of days but the
好吧 法医报告过几天才出来 不过...
the victim, the girl,
那个受害的女孩
she was pregnant.
她怀孕了
Holy shit!
见鬼去
What?
什么?
Lucy was right. Girl did have a goddamn secret life.
露茜没错 女孩真的有不可告人的秘密
Residents of Walnut Valley have been shocked and outraged
胡桃谷的居民发现深受喜爱的拉拉队长...
to find out the truth about their favorite cheerleader.
遇害真♥相♥后既震惊又愤怒
Tell me the networks are still using our name.
告诉我网上还在引述我们的消息
We got 'em all different exclusives
他们向我们提供了不同的独家新闻
and exchange for credit in Us
用我们的信誉报道作为
for breaking the story in the new issue.
追踪最新新闻动态来交换
The numbers should be great.
发行量肯定很高
I'm glad we upped the West Coast draw.
很高兴我们在西海岸的事业蒸蒸日上
Oh, and somebody please get this guy a stylist.
拜托给他请个形象顾问
Or at least some powder,
至少上点粉吧
he's gonna drown in his own flop sweat.
他快被自己的汗水淹死了
We're not gonna have it all to ourselves next week,
下周我们就不是独家报道的媒体了
does anyone has a jump on the next cover?
下期封面大家有什么想法?
We're thinking emotional, victim's parents,
我们想煽情报道 受害者的家长
something like this.
比如这样
That's filler. The girl was pregnant,
那是凑字数用的 这女孩怀孕了
who is the baby's father?
谁是经手人?
Well, I haven't found a boyfriend yet.
我还没找到她的男朋友
Well, stop telling me what you don't have.
没找到不用告诉我
You've got an in with the best friend, get the story.
你已经搭上了她的好朋友 挖出新闻来
I'm working on it. Hey.
我正在努力
Just wanted to come by and congratulate everybody.
只是想过来恭喜大家
Good job this week.
这周做得不错
Thanks, Brent.
布伦特 谢谢
Is that next week's cover?
那是下期的封面吗?
That's something we were playing around with.
我们还在商量
I'll let you know when it's locked.
确定了我会告诉你的
We have the parents' cooperation?
父母愿意配合吗?
We'll see. Talk to legal.
很快就有分晓了 咨♥询♥一下律师
They're not public figures. If they won't cooperate...
他们不是公众人物 如果他们不愿合作...
Last week, they weren't public figures.
他们上周不是公众人物
Today the whole world knows them. Because of us.
现在全世界的人都认识他们 因为我们
You only worry about your image.
你只担心你的形象
I'm worried about the magazine's image.
我担心的是杂♥志♥的形象
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表