剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
I grew up in Ohio, so that's always gonna be home.
我在俄亥俄州长大 所以那里永远是我的家
Whenever I'm shooting in L.A.,
无论什么时候我在洛杉机拍摄
Justine and the kids gotta be with me.
贾斯汀和孩子都在我身边
Are you sure, because if you ever need a place to stay...
真的吗 因为如果你需要一个地方住下来...
I'm not sure Justine would approve of that.
我不确定贾斯汀会不会同意
But seriously, you're this big Hollywood star.
但说真的 你是好莱坞的巨星
You've got three box-office smashes.
你的3部电影都荣登票房♥冠军
You are two-time sexiest man alive.
你两度获得世界上最迷人男士称号♥
Yeah, four years ago.
是的 四年前
You know what? You still have my vote.
你知道吗 我现在仍然会选你的
How do you keep the family together
在好莱坞的重重压力下
despite the pressures of Hollywood?
你是怎样维持你的家庭的?
Well, it is all about family, isn't it?
这全靠家人的团结 不是吗?
Oh, I wish more people felt the same way you do.
我希望更多的人跟你的想法一样
Farm boy upbringing, I guess.
我想是跟农村男孩的教育有关
Five hundred dollars cash.
500元现金
And all I have to do is tell you where she is?
我所能做的就是告诉你她在哪
They got her in post-op ICU.
他们把她安排在术后加护病房♥
Third floor. How do I get in there?
三楼 我要怎样进去?
Nobody gets into post-op ICU
除非你是医务人员
unless you're part of the team.
否则没人能进术后加护病房♥
Patients can't even have family visitors.
甚至家属也不能探望病人
That's why they put her there,
之所以他们把她安排在那里
to keep her away from guys like you.
就是为了让你这种人远离她
Why do you need Connie Chris?
你为什么要找康妮·克里斯?
Just take more pictures of me.
就给我多拍些照片
Aren't I beautiful enough?
我不够美丽吗
Oh, you are.
你很美
But I just... I can't talk right now.
但我只是... 我现在不能说
Come on, sweetheart.
来吧 亲爱的
Come on. It's just not always the right time.
来吧 时机总是不对
It's just not the right thing to do.
这不是现在要做的事
It's not appropriate for us to talk.
这儿不适合我们说话
No. It's not you, it's people...
不 不是因为你 是因为人们...
McPherson, what have you got?
麦克帕森 你有什么消息了?
Connie Chris? Anything? Um... Not yet, no.
康妮·克里斯 有什么消息吗? 还没有 没有
Nothing from the dealer? Wouldn't admit to knowing her.
毒贩没说什么吗? 她不承认认识她
Of course she wouldn't.
她当然不会
Do you know why I gave you that tip?
你知道我为什么把这个消息给你吗
Do you know why? Can you tell me why?
你知道为什么吗 你能告诉我为什么吗
Because I have a young face?
因为我有一张年轻的脸蛋?
Because you spoke up. In a room full of people playing it safe,
因为你敢说 一屋子的人都是谨慎行事
you had an idea and you spoke up.
你有想法 你敢说
I thought, "This girl's got the balls for the job. "
我想 这女孩会敢于做这份工作
But I was wrong because I gave you
但我显然是错的 因为我给了你
the goddamn tip and you came back with dick.
那该死的消息 你却空手而回
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You're sorry? Sorry won't keep the sharks away.
你抱歉? 抱歉不会赶走鲨鱼的
Hi, it's Lucy Spiller. I'm about to close on your cover.
我是露茜·斯彼勒 我准备用你作封面了
You ready to talk?
你准备好说了吗
OK, we can meet at my house. It's private.
好的 在我家见 私下里谈
You can't run those photos. Look, my wife, my kids...
你不能登那些照片 我的妻子 我的孩子
I wish I had other options, I really do.
我也希望我有其他的选择 我真的想
But I'm looking at a deadline here.
但截稿日期迫在眉睫
So unless you tell me what happened to Aundre G,
所以除非你告诉我安德·吉发生什么事了
you leave me no choice.
不然我也没有办法
Don't make me run your picture on the cover.
别逼我把你的照片登在杂♥志♥封面上
It's beneath both of us.
对我们俩都不利
If I tell you, they kill me.
如果我告诉你了 他们会杀了我
I'm not shitting you.
我没有骗你
If they knew I was here,
如果他们知道我在这
they'd kill both of us.
他们会杀了我们俩
I'm willing to take the risk.
我愿意冒这个险
No one will ever know where I got this information.
没人会知道我是从哪里知道这消息的
I tell you what I know,
我告诉你我知道的
and you promise never to run those photos.
你要保证你永远不会再登那些照片
I give you the negatives.
我把底片给你
Aundre G is dead.
安德·吉死了
They killed him.
他们杀了他
His manager, Tweety McDaniel,
他的经纪人 特迪·麦克丹尼
we all hang out.
我们都一起玩乐
There's a group of us.
我们是一伙的
Poker buddies, right? Yeah, pretty much.
牌友 是吗? 是的 差不多
So one day Aundre G just stops coming.
然后有一天安德·吉突然不来了
Stories get out, he's missing,
有谣言传出 他失踪了
got into gang stuff, nobody knows.
陷入了帮派纠纷 没人知道
Couple of months later, another one of Tweety's clients...
几个月后 特迪的另一个客户...
...he makes a joke.
他开了个玩笑
Says he's getting better offers from other labels.
说他在其他公♥司♥获得更好的跳槽价
Tweety just goes cold.
特迪马上变得冷淡起来
Says Aundre G tried to leave him, too.
说安德·吉也想过离开他
Asks if we want to visit Aundre.
问我们是否想去拜访安德
Little lesson in loyalty, he called it.
他说是让他知道什么是忠诚
Visit him?
拜访他?
Tweety had his head, OK?
特迪拿了他的人头
In a jar.
放在罐子里
He said, "See? Nobody leaves me.
他说 看到了吗 没人能离开我
I got him right here.
他把他放在这了
And he's still making money for me. "
他仍然还在为我赚钱
Holt?
豪特?
Shit.
该死的
Come on... Come on, Holt.
豪特 接电♥话♥... 接电♥话♥
Shit!
该死的
OK... OK...
好吧... 好吧...
Long time, I know.
很久不见
Yeah.
是啊
Someone's a little bit clammy.
你有点不大对劲
Since when is Julia Mallory back
从什么时候起朱莉娅·梅拉里又回到
doing her own drug runs?
吸毒的行列了?
Since her boyfriend totally flaked on her.
自从她男朋友完全冷落她开始
Can I come in? Always.
我能进来吗 当然欢迎
There is no way we're running this. Are you out of your mind?
我们登这个绝对不行 你精神失常了吗
I sourced it myself. Nothing sells better than death.
我自己的消息 报道死亡可以让杂♥志♥大卖♥♥
We're gonna get our one-point-one and then some.
我们要达到1.1的销♥售♥量 然后更多
There is no world in which legal is going to approve this story.
露茜 法律界里还没有证实这个传闻
The minute this rolls off the press, the DA's going to demand your source.
这新闻一发布出去 地检就会问你要线人
They're gonna get a judge to hold you in contempt,
你不说 他们会找法官告你妨碍公务
take you to jail.
送你进监狱
I'll run the magazine from jail. Great publicity.
我在监狱里也会发行这杂♥志♥ 很好的宣传
Yes, and what happens when this manager,
是的 特迪·麦克丹尼要是控告
Tweety McBlackguy, sues us for libel because we accused him of murder?
我们污蔑他谋杀 该怎么办?
He's guilty. Do you really think
他是有罪的 你真的认为
he's gonna wanna rush into court for this one?
他会为这事去法庭?
Thirty percent.
30%的可能性
Gibson's interest in Prince Tyreese's team.
吉布森对泰瑞斯的球队感兴趣
Thirty percent. And?
30% 然后呢?
And there are security cameras in the parking garage.
在停车场里有监视器
I saw the tape, you and Prince Tyreese.
我看到了录影带 你和泰瑞斯
What else would he be doing there,
我意思是 他在那里有什么可以做
renewing his subscription?
在筹集资金吗
God!
天啊
If he wants to come forward, be sourced, that's fine,
如果他是自愿过来爆料 没问题
great, run the story.
很好 发布这则消息
If not, you gotta get a different cover.
如果不是 你得更换另一个封面
I've less than a day to go to press.
我不到一天就要出版了
Good luck.
祝你好运
Don, listen to me. I need that Connie Chris story.
堂 听我说 我需要康妮·克里斯的新闻
Yeah, it's 8:30 in the morning on closing day and I have nothing.
是的 已经是截稿前日的8:30了 我什么都没有
Do you understand?
你明白吗
I would give my left nut for those photos,
为了那些照片我可以命都不要了
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表