剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
And I want some kind of good press.
还有 要在媒体上把我炒得沸沸扬扬
I want stories in your magazines.
我要上你们的杂♥志♥
Stories that make it seem like I'm getting offers.
给我写些类似于我片约不断的文章
I need to have some idea of how big a story you have.
那我得看看你的料够不够猛
It's big.
这绝对是爆♥炸♥性的
Whether we get it exclusively...
我们是独家吗...
You do.
当然
And I have to talk to Lucy.
我要和露茜商量一下
For all I know, we already know about it.
据我所知 我们已经知道是什么玩意了
You don't. Nobody does.
不可能 谁也不知道
I can't talk right now.
我现在不能说话
They'll want more than just the one story.
光爆一件事可不够
They'll get as much as they can handle.
这个消息足矣让他们好好消受了
How's your big project?
你的大新闻是什么
I'll call you.
我会给你电♥话♥的
And you haven't been seeing a therapist?
你最近没去看心理医生吗
Nope.
没有
I'm gonna recommend very strongly
那我得再次强烈推荐
once again that you see a therapist.
你去看心理医生
You have the money, you have the insurance.
你有钱又有保险
I have a list here.
我这有名单
Okay, if I could just get...
能再给我开点...
You can't treat these drugs like a smorgasbord
堂 你可不能拿着这些药当饭吃
and just take the ones you feel like taking, Don.
想什么时候吃就什么时候吃
Okay, if I could just get the Zeldox, respidol, zaproxin and the abopripoxol.
好的 只要给我点齐哌西酮 芮斯丙酮 扎普罗锌和阿博普瑞坡消
Don, you are one of the lucky people who have a form of schizophrenia
堂 你已经很幸运了
that's manageable. Most people aren't so fortunate.
得的精神分♥裂♥症还是可以控制的 大多数人都没你那么走运
I know.
我知道
You have to respect the disease and respect the treatment.
你要重视你的病情 积极治疗
Okay, I respect the disease. If I could get the...
我会重视的 能给我...
Zeldox, respidol, zaproxin and the abopripoxol.
齐哌西酮 芮斯丙酮 扎普罗锌和阿博普瑞坡消
Alright.
好吧
But I wanna see you in 3 weeks.
不过3周后要来见我
Thank you.
谢谢
Maybe if you don't want your client in the celebrity's big asses piece,
如果你不想让你的客户出现在明星大屁♥股♥集锦里吧
she should stop her twice daily trips to KFC.
那就要不别让她一天光顾两次肯德基
Or stop calling herself a celebrity. Bye!
要不就别自称是大明星 再见
Good morning, sunshine! I'm late for a meeting.
早上好 我的阳光 我开会要迟到了
This won't take long. Gib asked me to take a look at
就一会儿 吉布让我来看看
some sales spending ratios and
销♥售♥公♥关♥费用的比例
someone needs a little intervention.
得有人稍微干预一下了
Since when do you have anything to do with editorial budget?
从什么时候开始你和总编预算扯上干系了
Since the owner of the company asked me to.
从公♥司♥老大让我插手开始
I forgot: Gibson's little warrior.
我差点忘了 你这个吉布森的小走狗
How is the view from deep inside his ass?
从他屁♥股♥下面看出去风景如何
Maybe you should remember who hired you.
别忘了你的饭碗在谁手里
You just wanted to screw me.
你不过是想整我
Oh, yes, that's right, baby, the whole world was out to screw you.
对对对 宝贝儿 全世界的人都跳出来要整你
One way or another. I hired you
你们各有各的招 我之所以请你
'cause you were the one editor out there
就是因为你这个总编
that was supposed to run 2 magazines at the same time
一个就能顶俩
and make twice as successful as they were under 2 editors.
单枪匹马可以同时把两个杂♥志♥都做的风风火火
Well, if you want me to run 2 magazines
好吧 你要是让我做两个杂♥志♥
then give me the freedom to run 2 magazines.
你就得给我相应的自♥由♥
You're overspending!
你花的钱超过了预算
I'm busting my ass to make these magazines work.
为了让杂♥志♥好好运作我可是玩了命在干
It's amazing how naked ambition makes a person completely transparent.
赤♥裸♥裸的野心一目了然 让人惊叹啊
Really?
是吗
What do you see?
你看见什么了
You want my job.
你想要取代我
I would kill myself if I had your job.
干♥你♥的活还不如死了痛快
I like to get dirty.
我有搜集丑闻的癖好
Don...
堂...
Donny. Hey, dickweed.
堂尼 白♥痴♥
Don. I can read your thoughts.
堂 我知道你在想什么
That's right some acid.
这就对了
Hey, Donny, little dick. No, I am not, I'm average.
堂尼 小鸡♥巴♥ 我才不是 我的是正常大小
Hold your thoughts, you're being monitored.
控制你的思想 有人在监视你
No!
不
I love you, Donny.
我爱你 堂尼
I love you, Donny. Kiss me.
我爱你 堂尼 吻我
No, not here.
这不行
I'll scream. I'll scream. Donny, kiss me.
我要大喊了 我要喊了 堂尼 吻我
No, no, no. Just kiss me.
不 不行 来吻我
Can I help you?
您需要什么
I need the Zeldox, respidol, zaproxin and the abopripoxol.
我需要齐哌西酮 芮斯丙酮 扎普罗锌和阿博普瑞坡消
It will be about 45 minutes. Okay.
得等大概45分钟 好的
I'm sorry?
怎么了
Back away, Don! Run away!
转过身去 堂 快跑
Run away! Run away, Don!
堂 快跑 快跑
I think babies are beautiful. Shut up!
我觉得有孩子很不错啊 你给我闭嘴
I'm totally cool just being the baby daddy.
我完全能接受我要做爸爸的事实
I'm not! I slept with you once, Jeff!
我可不能 我就和你睡了一次 杰夫
So? I sleep with a lot of people once.
怎么样呢 我和好多人都只睡了一次
Right. That's my point.
没错 我要说得就是这个
So, say, someone else is the baby daddy.
你是说孩子的父亲另有其人
Why are you saying it like that for?
你干嘛说话那个腔调
Like what? Like you're P. Diddy or something.
哪个腔调 好像你是圣父什么的
God, I can not believe
天啊 我真不能相信
I ever threw you a bang.
我居然跟你上了床
My publicist told me Dirt magazine already knows that
我的企宣告诉我"流言"杂♥志♥已经知道了
you're the baby's daddy because that whore Julia Mallory told them.
你是孩子的爸爸 这都是那个贱♥货♥茱莉亚·马洛瑞干得好事
I hear you, baby. I totally hear you.
我听见了 宝贝 我都听见了
You hear me? Loud and clear, major tongue.
你听到了吗 清清楚楚
Oh my God!
天啊
Look, whatever is going on,
不管发生什么
you gotta take it easy and not get all tweaked.
都别太当回事儿 别紧张
"She"s having his baby!"
"她有了他的孩子"
She thinks I told Dirt.
她认定是我告诉了"流言"杂♥志♥
She thinks I told the magazine.
她认定是我告诉了"流言"杂♥志♥
She says she's never gonna talk to me again.
她说再也不会理我了
I would never do that, you know I wouldn't.
我绝不会干出这个 你是知道的
Kira has nobody.
奇拉没人可以倚靠
Oh God! I'm so lucky I have you.
幸好我有你在我身边
Just take whatever you want, alright?
想要什么您随便
Don't hurt me! It's cute.
只要别伤害我 真有趣
You know, we're closed but
我们打烊了 不过
you want a drink or just a wall sock to charge your stungun?
你是喝杯酒 还是要找插座给你的电击枪充电啊
You really didn't know who I was, did you?
你真不知道我是谁 是不是
I still don't know who you are.
我还是对您一无所知
Who the hell are you and why is it such a goddamn big deal?
您到底是谁 您是谁有什么大不了的吗
Anyway, I'm sorry.
无论如何 我很抱歉
There it is.
你终于说了
Doesn't happen often. But I am.
我不经常说 不过这次是真抱歉
Or even like "I'm sorry that I tazered your nutsack
我电了你的小♥弟♥弟♥
just when you let down your guard with a woman for the first time
在你和一个女人第一次放松了警戒的时候
since your ex cheated on you."
自打你的前夫耍了你以后
For example.
我就是打个比方说
Wow! That's rough.
够狂野的
Okay, I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
See... It's pretty nice.
看...这样还不错
Getting the hang of it.
摸到门了吧
If you wanna give it another try...
要是你想再试一次...
I promise, no weapons this time.
我保证这次绝不使用武器
Yep, here it is. This is it.
在这呢 就是这个
Look, look.
快看
Hey, look at this:
看这儿
"Wagging tongues in the rumor mill
"据小道消息称
say Holt has several big movie deals in the works."
豪特正在谈几个大♥片♥子"
I wish they'd let me know about 'em.
真希望他们能告诉我是哪些大♥片♥子
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表