剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
Right. At the memorial.
好 追思会上见
What happened?
什么事
Kira's dead.
奇拉死了
She had a brain bleed.
她脑出血
Oh my God.
我的天
The movie's back on.
那片子又能拍了
And I still have the part.
那个角色还是我的
Slow down the car!
开慢点
What are you doing? Slow down!
你要干什么 减速
Talk to me.
你说话啊
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Pull the car over. Oh my God!
我的天 靠边停下
Oh my God! Oh my God!
我的老天
What are you doing? Pull down the car!
你怎么了 快停车
Stop it! Please stop the car.
求求你 停车 停手
Stop it!
停车
Oh my God! Stop it!
我的老天 停车啊
Oh my God!
天啊
Come on!
出来
Come here.
到这来
We're gonna get you out of here.
我带你离开这
Come on!
过来
Come on!
过来
Come on! Julia, talk to me.
拜托 茱莉亚 和我说句话
Hang in there.
坚持一下
Don?
堂?
He's dead, Lucy. We killed him. No, Don, No. Holt is okay.
他死了 露茜 我们杀了他 不 堂 豪特没事
It's Kira. Tristan. Tristan is dead.
死的是奇拉 特里斯坦死了
Who's Tristan?
特里斯坦是谁
Tristan, my cat.
特里斯坦是我的猫
Oh, the cat. Jesus, Don! My best friend and we killed him.
天啊你的猫 堂 我最好的朋友 而且我们杀了他
We? What are you talking about?
我们 你在说什么
All the stuff we did. All the bad things.
我们干得这些事情 这些见不得人的事情
No, Don, no. Tristan had cancer, remember?
不是的 堂 特里斯坦得了癌症 记得吗
We didn't kill him. We did.
我们没有杀他 我们就是凶手
No, Don. We did.
别这样 我们是凶手
No, Don. No, we didn't kill him.
没有 堂 我们不是凶手
I love you, Don.
我爱你 堂
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表