剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
Can you track down where the card was purchased?
那能查到卡是在哪里买♥♥的吗
$700 a month, more than my parents paid for my freshman year at Pepperdine.
一月700 比我爹妈供我读佩珀代因大学第一年学费还多
Yep, tough times.
是啊 世道艰难啊
What's the matter? Place kind of gives me the creeps.
怎么了 这地方让我害怕
Bad memories, you know?
可怕的回忆啊
Yeah, it was a pretty rough two and a half days.
是啊 那两天半真是度日如年
Yeah, I don't remember a lot of it.
嗯 好多我都记不得了
Really? Wow, I remember everything.
是吗 我可历历在目
I remember you getting bitch-slapped.
我记得你被狠抽大嘴巴
I remember you cowering in the corner.
我记得你躲在角落里瑟瑟发抖
I remember you pissing your pants.
我记得你吓得尿裤子
Not your finest hour.
那会儿你真够逊的
And yet, not one word of it made it in the pages of my magazine.
即便如此 我没在我的杂♥志♥上漏一个字
I know. Thank you, Lucy.
这些我都知道 谢谢你露茜
Mmm, oh, you're thanking me? Here? In private?
你是在谢我吗 就在这私下表示感谢?
I'm not a very private person these days, Johnny, thanks to you.
强尼 多亏了你 我最近可是备受瞩目
Lucy...
露茜...
But let's forget about the embarrassing performance during the hostage siege.
你在那次劫持时丢人的样子咱们可以一笔勾销
I could have always gone with the big story.
你有很多素材我都可以写
Johnny Gage was a male hustler before he became a star.
强尼·盖奇走红之前是个男妓
Jesus Christ, Lucy... I have done nothing but protect you.
天啊 露茜 我一直一心一意保护你
Call-boy who gets his first movie role
一个靠给导演哈维·罗斯提供口♥交♥服务
by blowing a director named Harvey Ross.
才拿到首个角色的鸭子
I could destroy you with one issue, but I keep your secret safe in my vault.
我轻而易举就能让你玩完 可我守口如瓶
I panicked, OK?
我当时很慌乱
The cameras were in my face, and I didn't know what to say.
相机在我眼前闪个不停 我脑子一片空白
So I told the truth.
只能实话实说
You told a version of the truth.
你说的是你的版本
You never told me you drugged her.
你可没和我说你给她下了药
Had I known, I would've thrown the tape back in your face.
我要是早知道 肯定会把带子扔到你脸上的
I didn't drug her! I don't care.
我根本没给她下药 关我屁事
Just tell me how to make this right! Please, Lucy!
那你告诉我怎么办 求你了 露茜
Just please tell me what to do.
怎么做才对
Well, you have to start by trusting me.
首先你要相信我
As always.
一如既往地相信我
Stick to my script. I'll get your life back on track.
按我说的做 我保证你咸鱼翻身
It's 60 acres.
房♥产占地60英亩
Texas is a red state.
德克萨斯州是民♥主♥党的地盘
Yeah, but it's just outside of Austin. Austin's a blue city.
是啊 不过房♥子在奥斯汀郊区 奥斯汀共和党居多
In a red state.
一个民♥主♥党的地方
But the house is brand-new. We wouldn't have to do anything.
房♥子是全新的 我们可以直接住进去
Cut and run, though. I don't know if I like how that feels.
我不知道是否喜欢这样一走了之
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Everything that's going on right now, the lawsuits.
现在每件事都在进行着 案子正在审
We're taking a stand. We should be here to back it up.
我们应该留在这里表明态度 协助办案
The lawsuits? Julia, it'll take years. Are you kidding?
朱莉娅 开什么玩笑 天知道什么时候有结果
And the crisis center? I made a commitment.
还有 我对救助中心也做出了承诺
I thought we weren't going to get sucked in.
我以为我们不会在此地久留
Come on, you want our kids
拜托 你想让我们的孩子
growing up with kids named Sushi and Apple?
与名叫苹果和寿司的孩子为伍吗
Are you pregnant? 'Cause, I'm not.
你怀孕了吗 我可没有
It doesn't have to be Austin.
也不是非要在奥斯汀
I mean, we can look in Montana.
我们也可以去蒙大拿州看看
I don't know.
我不知道
Buy whatever you want. You don't need permission.
你想买♥♥哪里都行 没必要征得我同意
It's your money. All right?
反正是你的钱
Don't look at me like I grew two heads.
别这么看我 好像我长了两个脑袋
I haven't changed my mind about anything. It's just not the right time.
我没有改变决定 只不过现在时机不对
That's right.
睡得多香啊
Too bad she can't hold her liquor
真糟糕 要是她对酒也能像
like she can her tongue.
她对舌头那样有定力就好了
Lumina's a kindred spirit.
我们俩志趣相投
You know, she's an amazing poet.
她是个了不起的诗人
We've been together six weeks and she hasn't said a word.
我们在一起6个星期了 她至今缄口不语
Seriously? Nothing? Uhuh.
什么都没说吗 真的? 是啊
Not even "Oh, God!" when you're having sex?
你们做♥爱♥的时候她连个天啊都不喊吗
Our relationship isn't really about sex.
我们的关系和性没多大关系
I don't think there's a name for what we have.
我找不出什么词可以形容我们的关系
I think the term is "fag hag."
我想应该是叫"姐妹淘"吧
I'm sorry, I'm just jealous because the only person who's interested in me
抱歉我只是有点嫉妒 唯一对我感兴趣的人
seems to want me dead. Why do you say that?
却想置我于死地 怎么这么说
I don't know, ask my $2,000-a-day security team.
不知道 去问问我那个2000块一天的安全小组吧
It's weird, though. It's surreal.
真是诡异 难以置信
It's almost like I'm being stalked by a ghost.
好像跟踪我的是个鬼魂
Maybe you are.
也许是鬼魂
Can't wait to hear this one.
何出此言
No, seriously.
不 我说真的
It's part of what we worked on at the commune, you know.
这是我们在公社里的工作之一
I mean, we manifest the world we live in. This isn't just happening to you.
我是指 我们见证着我们生活的这个世界 怪事不单单只发生在你身上
It's coming from you, from this tabloid that's swallowed you whole.
都是你和那个侵蚀你的八卦杂♥志♥惹出来的祸
So you think I brought this on myself.
你是说我自己引火上身
I brought on someone taking pictures of me while I'm on the toilet
我活该有人在我上厕所的时候偷♥拍♥
and broadcasting them all over my place of work?
再把照片在我工作的地方公之于众
I don't understand.
我不明白
No, what I'm saying is that maybe instead of looking at this
我是说也许你不该把这个看作是个人攻击
as a personal attack, you could look at it as a wake-up call.
而当成一个提示你的警钟
That's one hell of a commune.
这也是你在公社里学的吗
I love you, Lucy.
我爱你 露茜
I love you more than anybody in the world.
我爱你胜过世界上任何一个人
And I don't like that some guy is doing this to you. It upsets me a lot.
我不喜欢有人这么对你 这让我很难过
It's hard to see this happening to my big sister. But maybe...
看到有人这么对我大姐我不好受 不过也许...
I know it sounds crazy. Maybe it can be a blessing.
这听上去也许不可思议 但这可能是好事
Guys, please, I'm here to apologize.
大家好 我在此致歉
To Julia Mallory, to Lucy Spiller and to my fans.
对朱莉娅·梅拉里 露茜·斯彼勒 我的影迷表示歉意
I lied about Lucy Spiller.
露茜·斯彼勒的事 我撒了谎
I never gave her the sex tape.
我从没给过她录影带
I gave it to one of my drug dealers.
我把这个给了一个毒品贩子
He was threatening me, and...
他威胁我
There is no excuse.
这不可原谅
I blamed Lucy Spiller
我把这个怪罪到露茜·斯彼勒身上
because I was angry that I had fallen off the pages of her magazine,
因为她的杂♥志♥是娱乐圈最火的杂♥志♥
one of the most important publications in the entertainment industry.
可上面总没我什么事儿 所以我对她怀恨在心
And worse than that, what I did to Lucy Spiller and Dirt Now
更恶劣的是我对露茜·斯彼勒和流言现场的这手
is what I did to Julia Mallory.
同样用在了朱莉娅·梅拉里的身上
I know we were both using and drinking that night,
我知道那个晚上我们都嗑了药喝了酒
but my drugged-out state is no excuse for my behavior.
虽然我当时丧失了理性 但我的行为不可原谅
I am committing myself to a live-in alcohol and drug rehabilitation facility
我会到戒酒戒毒中心住一阵子
for as long as it takes for me to get well and sober.
直到我完全康复
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, Luce.
露茜
I have something else to say.
我还有话要说
Before I was an actor, when I first came to Hollywood,
我在做演员之前 是个脱衣舞男
uh, I was a private stripper.
专为男人服务
For men.
那时我初到好莱坞
I had no money and I was alone,
身无分文 无依无靠
and it was the only way I could, uh, survive.
只能以此为生
I know what it feels like to be trapped and abused.
我深知遭受虐待和被人陷害的滋味
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
The ever-articulate, Johnny Gage, ladies and gentlemen.
先生们 女士们 这就是能说会道的强尼·盖奇
Johnny Gage. Oh, my God!
强尼·盖奇 我的老天
I have the date the card was shipped to the store.
我知道这批卡的进货日期
If you could check your records, see when it was sold.
能查一下销♥售♥记录吗 看什么时候被人买♥♥走的
If it was sold here, I can find it. Great.
只要是从这里买♥♥的 我就可以查到 好极了
Maybe I could talk to some of the cashiers who were on duty at the time
也许我可以找那时当班的收银员聊聊
and see if they remember anything.
也许他们能回忆起来
These morons? Good luck.
那些蠢货? 你省省吧
Everything in this store has a scanner code, including phone cards.
这里每件东西都贴着条形码 电♥话♥卡上也是
If I run the code, I find the time, date and register of the transaction.
我把号♥码输进去 就可以查出交易时间 日期和记录
Well, that's a start.
好 就从这入手
Um, there's actually one more thing I want.
还有一件事
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表