剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表
and she must do that sorf of 'meaculpa' and beat him to the punch
然后她必须用"都是我的错"来击败他
and why you?
那又为什么找你?
Her publicist and I have a relationship.
我和他的宣传人有关系
No, it's professional relationship.
不 是职业关系
Have it to me by noon tomorrow. Okay.
明天中午把稿子给我 好的
Hey. Hi, I need to see you tonight.
你好 你好 我今晚要见你
I can't, I gotta see Julia.
我不能 我得照顾茱莉亚
I think you'll wanna hear what I have to say.
我觉得你肯定会对我说的感兴趣的
My house, 8:30.
我家 8点半
God! You're so beautiful.
天呐! 你好美
It's okay, baby bird. You're alright.
没事的 宝贝 你没事的
You're alright.
你没事的
Here. Feel better.
来 感觉好点了吗
Just relax and enjoy the ride.
放松 享受快♥感♥吧
You know who you remind me of? No.
你知道你让我想起谁了吗 不知道
Bobby Miserv.
鲍比·麦瑟
Who's that?
他是谁?
He's the first boy I kissed.
他是我的初吻
Boys had kissed me before but
之前也有男生吻过我但是
he was the first boy I kissed.
他才是我的初吻
He was so... so pretty
他太... 太帅了
I like the way you look at me.
我喜欢你看我的眼神
I love them. What else you got?
我喜欢这些 还有些别的吗
This is all of it which considering where it came from it's pretty damn good.
就这些了 从那里能弄出这些来就很不错了
I think we were lucky.
简直是太棒了 我觉得我们真幸运
I think that one with his hands down your pants is a keeper.
我觉得他把手伸进你裤子里这张得珍藏
Whoa, what? You can really see it's me.
怎么了? 你能清楚地认出那是我
Not for long, photoshot the shit out of his face.
马上就不会了 图像处理会把你的脸弄掉的
Not a problem.
不成问题
When daniela's done not, mom won't even know it's you.
等丹娜处理完 连妈妈都认不出那是你的
Sweet! Thank you.
太好了! 谢谢
Come here.
来
Do you want to stay at my house?
你要住在我家吗
Why, are you gonna nurse me back to health?
为什么 你要照顾我康复
I guess you're rigth. It's never been really my calling.
我想你是对的 我永远照顾不了你
Remember when I was 8 and had chicken pox?
还记得我8岁得水痘那次吗
You stood at the doorway of a my bedroom and threw me a box of saltines
你站在我卧室的门口扔给我一盒盐饼干
and then told dad and mom you had fed my lunch.
然后告诉爸妈你喂我吃过午饭了
Technically that was true.
基本上那是事实
I wasn't much of cook either.
我也不怎么会做饭嘛
The offer still stands.
我现在仍然随时愿意给你做饭
I know.
我知道
Get out of here.
走吧
Scott, I love you. I love you. I love you.
斯考特 我爱你 我爱死你了
No problem Willa. She needs to clear the air, it's a big scoop.
没问题威拉 她需要放松一下 独家头条新闻
You were my first thought.
我第一个就想到了你
Figured if I was gonna do a solid for a reporter, might as well be a hottie.
确凿的新闻给记者说也要给最靓的啊
I owe you Scott, big time.
我欠你个大人情 斯考特
See you tonight? Il Misto 7:30.
今晚见面吗 11号♥密司脱餐厅 7点半
Yes. Yes!
太棒了 太棒了!
Hello, Gibson.
你好 吉布森
I just heard the damn story.
我刚得到消息
So ludicrous.
十分滑稽
I had to come and tell you in person.
我必须来亲自跟你说
I heard my magazine went and bailed out some psychotic photographer.
听说我的杂♥志♥社去保释一个精神病摄影师
I thought what kind of idiot risk my holding
我想是哪个笨蛋敢拿我的财产冒险
not to mention their entire career.
更别说丢他的饭碗了去保释一个
All for some mental pap who nabs the occasional sag
专拍好莱坞明日之星同性恋丑闻
and rumpled ass of some future Hollywood square.
和一些恶心的裸照的精神病摄影师
Do you mind if I speak frankly?
你介意我实话实说吗
No, by all means.
不 尽管直说
Why do you give shit?
你为什么要在这说一大堆废话
Have you seen the sell through?
你看到销量增长了多少吗
59%.
59%
People magazine would suck your dick for those numbers.
人物杂♥志♥想这个数字都想疯了
Lucy, you haven't answered my question yet.
露茜 你还没回答我的问题呢
Am I gonna get... Sued?
我们会不会被... 起诉?
Yeah, most likely. But that price tag
差不多了 但跟你即将得到的钱
is going to pale compared to what you'll pull in.
相比就显得太苍白无力了
Besides you always told me scared money doesn't make money.
况且你经常跟我说怕钱就别想赚钱
Neither does stupid money.
愚蠢之财也不能
What's a few million to you?
几百万对你来说算什么
You just made that clearing your throat.
还不够你塞牙缝的呢
Don Konkey had this week's cover sitting inside of him.
堂·康奇肚子里装的是这周的封面新闻
It was business. It was really good business.
这是个商业契机 很好的商业契机
Ok.
好吧
What's the cover?
封面新闻什么
Photos of Jack Dawson fondling another guy's nutsack.
杰克·道森抚摸另一个男人小♥弟♥弟♥的照片
Jack Dawson?
杰克·道森?
That's not your average Hollywood fag story, I'll give you that.
我得承认这不是普通的好莱坞男同性恋的新闻
Well, I guess I came all this way for nothing.
我想我是白跑一趟了
No, actually I think it's a pretty good time to talk about my raise.
不 实际上正好可以谈谈我的加薪问题
Have a seat, sweet pea.
坐下来说 亲爱的
There you are. Hi.
你来了 你好
You look amazing. Oh, thank you.
你真漂亮 谢谢
Scott, party of two. Follow me.
斯考特 两位 跟我来
Oh, where's Selena?
瑟丽沙呢
I didn't think we needed her here at this juncture.
我想这么特别的时刻不需要她在场吧
What do you mean?
什么意思?
I have to have this on my editor's desk by noon tomorrow.
我必须在明天中午把稿子交给编辑
Relax Willa, we'll have some nice italian food
威拉放松 先吃点美味的意大利菜
some wine, plenty of time right?
再喝点红酒 时间有的是
A bottle of the Santa Margarita.
一瓶圣诞龙舌兰
A little Pinot Grugio is ok?
来点白葡萄酒可以吗
Scott, I need this story. Sure.
斯考特 我需要这篇报道 当然
After we catch up. What's the rush, right?
吃完饭我们就弄 有什么可急的
Do you want me to call Luc', tell her cool her wheels or something?
要我给露茜打个电♥话♥告她别急吗
Your company reps Viena Smith right?
你们公♥司♥替维拉·史密斯代言是吗
Yeah, she is a top feeder.
是的 她是个顶级食品供应商
I just happen to know the doctor who stapled her stomach.
我只是碰巧认识给她清理胃肠的医生
There is no proof that she actually had that surgery.
根本没证据证明她做过那种手术
Don't screw with me Scott, it's not speculative, I know.
别糊弄我了斯考特 这不是猜测而是实情
I talked with him, I have his story.
我跟他谈过 也把访谈整理成了稿子
Now, you have Selena in my office tomorrow morning
要吗你现在让瑟丽沙明早到我办公室
or I'm running it
要吗我就把这事报道出去
and then I'll have Luc' call your boss and tell him how it was all preventible.
然后让露茜给你老板说这事本来是可以避免的
You're full of shit. Try me.
你竟瞎说 那你就试试看
Your wine. Thank you, it's on him.
您的红酒 谢谢 他结♥帐♥
Dad, I think it's time.
爸 我想是时候了
I know.
我知道
People, US, OK, Star, everyone's going
人物杂♥志♥ 我们 OK 星周刊
full board on your girlfriend's episode today.
今天全都刊了你女朋友拍电视剧的糗事
It's her pain meds.
是她吃药的关系
We're adjusting the prescription.
我们正在调整处方
You know what might help sell that?
你知道怎样才能让他们相信吗
If you look the press in the eye when you feed them that bullshit.
用你那深情款款的眼神盯着记者
What the hell am I doing here?
我来这到底是干嘛的
We're covering it as Julia Mallory's courageous battle with addiction.
我们是报道朱莉娅·梅拉里向毒品宣战
And how she is doing better thanks to her hot ass boyfriend Holt McLaren.
她的情况好转多亏她巨星男友豪特·迈克拉仁
Am I supposed to thank you?
那我该谢你了
Yes, but not for that.
是的 但不是为了这个
Hello?
谁啊?
What the hell are you guys doing here?
你们在这干什么
Well, if it isn't Mr. ethics.
这回可不是来听新闻道德讲座的
Hope you brought your apetite.
希望你现在有食欲
Jack Dawson is gay.
杰克·道森是同性恋
And how do you know that?
你是怎么知道的?
Because I have pictures of him and
我有他和一不明身份男子
an unidentified man folicking by his pool
在他家泳池边调情的照片
We're running it on tomorrow's cover.
我们会登在明天的封面上
剧集 | 流言(2007) | 导航列表